Sponsored by:

Dyno Test MHP 91 vs Local Tuner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 11:05 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
...And that's exactly what I would of said and done had that **** happened to me...keep your dukes up and don't give in to the BS.
+1 I'd be livid. I think sgt was plenty patient laying out the facts. Seems you just can't win when someone's favorite tuner is under fire, no matter who it is. I for one believe the fellow C63 owner, not the tuner... because hey, that's who I am, an owner who loves the car. Thanks for the thread sgt, you did the forum a service.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 c63 p30 mars red
This thread is the worst pile of crap I have ever seen on an auto site. Not the OP just most of the follow up. It just keeps getting worse and more personel.
It's probable time to flush this one, it's been swirling for too long.

Last edited by jim07; 10-01-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:40 AM

AMG
Originally Posted by 4ramin
Man you had a chance to make things right and now you post this sh*t? this is not about other tuners or other people, Its just about you and your crap service.
I wanted to post this before but I waited to see how you would treat your customers.
I’m so glad that everyone here can see how good your customer service is. People like you just don’t last in a market like this for long. What a way to make an A*s out of yourself as always. I guess we can see your good at something. Your just a Punk thats all. People like you just **** me off.
Originally Posted by GHAZAN
the guy is out $2500+, what have you lost and are you willing to chip in to pay him back rather than tell him how to deal with it?

anyone who has lost money and been lied to would do the same, so who is to judge?
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck
+1 I'd be livid. I think sgt was plenty patient laying out the facts. Seems you just can't win when someone's favorite tuner is under fire, no matter who it is. I for one believe the fellow C63 owner, not the tuner... because hey, that's who I am, an owner who loves the car. Thanks for the thread sgt, you did the forum a service.
+63

Jeremy , you have taken good care of me with my tune , take care of your customers instead trying to bash other tuners......
Old 10-01-2011, 06:51 AM

2009 C63 ///Amg
Man you had a chance to make things right and now you post this sh*t? this is not about other tuners or other people, Its just about you and your crap service.
I wanted to post this before but I waited to see how you would treat your customers.
I’m so glad that everyone here can see how good your customer service is. People like you just don’t last in a market like this for long. What a way to make an A*s out of yourself as always. I guess we can see your good at something. Your just a Punk thats all. People like you just **** me off.
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck
+100
Old 10-01-2011, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Originally Posted by SALES@OETUNING
There are many stories of refunds and moneys not returned by MHP. Remember JR Cart's ecu that was supposed to have an MHP "ECU/TCU" tune and it was the same Evosport/Powerchip file tuned tuned on the dyno, the ecu was sent in for tuning and came back the same. I hope JR got his refund as he did not get what he paid for. (Sorry JR for bringing this up)

Steve, I'm sorry you feel the way you do, and how this turned out. There were never any promises of steady state tuning, as you feel mislead. Why don't you buy the tools and tune it yourself? This would definitely be the answer to your expertise.

OE Tuning opperates legally as an American company under correct guidlines.
OE, the issue here is about you and the OP, not about MHP or other peoples experience with other companies.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by jim07
This thread is the worst pile of crap I have ever seen on an auto site. Not the OP just most of the follow up. It just keeps getting worse and more personel.
It's probable time to flush this one, it's been swirling for too long.
If this thread "hurts your feelings" and you feel "ashamed", then don't read it and go elsewhere. This is EXACTLY the place for this garbage to get aired and for people to be informed and speak their thoughts and opinions and flame vendors and OPs. You only come here like "big brother" until **** hits the fan with your money and your belongings.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Agree 100%. I am learning so much from all the scams and empty promises and TOTAL **** service that is provided by so many vendors...especially tune companies that inflate their prices for technology or knowledge they CLAIM to have. This just gives more props to the little guy in Tiawan who sells a simple diffuser and answers more emails in one day that this vendor did in a month, AND delivers product on time and in perfect order and condition, backed up by a complete refund and support...just as an example. I mean how hard is it to load a tune onto an ECU? You already claim to have the written program...?? DON'T YOU???
Old 10-01-2011, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
The most critical factor for any business to remain successful is POST SALES service and support! It's common sense and obvious but some arrogant young entrepreneurs easily forget this. They should take responsibility in order to ensure long term growth and stability versus seeking quick short term profits by tuning for most power to make a name and than letting customers take the risk of expensive repairs later.

Last edited by AMGSC; 10-01-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:49 PM

2011 C63AMG P31
Thank god you deleted that post !