C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

ACG New York & MHP Customer Service!!!

Old 04-04-2013, 08:45 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,350 Likes on 2,806 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by _timothy
lol

so to you, great customer service is having to intervene to make two vendors communicate?
+1
Old 04-04-2013, 08:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
lol

so to you, great customer service is having to intervene to make two vendors communicate?
You're missing the point here. Great customer service is when you are informed and updated of any issues as they occur, and not be surprised when you show up expecting your car to be complete. Did you not read the part about ACG NY driving out from Brooklyn to NJ to pick up his car and provide him with a loaner?

ACG NY did an excellent job with my LSD install! I am speaking from experience.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
lol

Originally Posted by hyperion667
+1
Glad my little story amused you two.

Originally Posted by I am Jeff
You're missing the point here. Great customer service is when you are informed and updated of any issues as they occur, and not be surprised when you show up expecting your car to be complete. Did you not read the part about ACG NY driving out from Brooklyn to NJ to pick up his car and provide him with a loaner?

Thanks Jeff.

Wow! this is an old thread. lol
Old 04-04-2013, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by Joeydimes25
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone else have experience with this place? What is the full name of the shop, looking it up on google provides little to nothing about it. It seems like its worth checking out, just wanted to know of others experiences (maybe with different class MBs as well). Thanks guys!
ACG NY is no longer at their Coney Island Ave location in Brooklyn.

You can try calling their San Diego location and see where their new Brooklyn shop is located.

http://execstudio.com/about.htm
Old 04-04-2013, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
It never should have gotten to that point BC acg should have taken the initiative to talk to the other vendor so the job would be done on time rather than deferring it to the customer. Why should the customer have to be a middleman to relay communications related to a technical install?

regardless of how great the end product I find that outrageous

Petro I'm glad you were pleased.

Originally Posted by I am Jeff

Last edited by _timothy; 04-04-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Never dealt with Andy but ACG always steps up.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Banned

07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR
It never should have gotten to that point BC acg should have taken the initiative to talk to the other vendor so the job would be done on time rather than deferring it to the customer. Why should the customer have to be a middleman to relay communications related to a technical install?

regardless of how great the end product I find that outrageous

Petro I'm glad you were pleased.
Man what an old thread... for starters great to see everyone, its been a minute since I've really spent some time here, Tal your doing an awesome job.

To give a little back ground, the MHP headers were purchased directly from Andy by Mike (Petro), as we are not a dealer for them, nor did we have Andy's contact information. The install if I remember correctly finished later in the day therefore not allowing the staff in the NY office to try to contact MHP. Since mike had been dealing with Andy, he went ahead and contacted him about this issue, and let Khan (Staff in NY) know the situation.

BTW: the new NY Location is in my signature.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
James thanks for the important clarification. Makes that portion of the story far more reasonable.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by James@ACGAutomotive
Man what an old thread... for starters great to see everyone, its been a minute since I've really spent some time here, Tal your doing an awesome job.

To give a little back ground, the MHP headers were purchased directly from Andy by Mike (Petro), as we are not a dealer for them, nor did we have Andy's contact information. The install if I remember correctly finished later in the day therefore not allowing the staff in the NY office to try to contact MHP. Since mike had been dealing with Andy, he went ahead and contacted him about this issue, and let Khan (Staff in NY) know the situation.

BTW: the new NY Location is in my signature.
Thanks James.

This is why I bought most of my stuff from ACG. Great and easy to deal with.