C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

B0 Service Needed in Gilbert, AZ; Any good shops out there???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 05:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
B0 Service Needed in Gilbert, AZ; Any good shops out there???

I live in Gilbert, AZ. My C63 is due for the B0 service in 25 days. I'd like to avoid the 'stealer' prices but I'm very hesitant to take my 'baby' to an uknown shop. Any recommendations out there? Again, i'm trying to avoid the dealer.

Thanks,
Eric
Old 11-29-2011, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
^^^ You can thanks me later or buy me a beer sometime because what I am about to tell you will save you a few hundred dollars. Go to Mercedes -Benz of chandler and ask for Nate Rodgers(service manager). I saved roughly $390 on my service B.

I live in Tucson and the local Mercedes Dealer in Tucson quoted me $790-$800 for the service B. They wanted to change my air filters despite not needing it, also they wanted to flush my brake fluid($140) when the fuid was clean as hell, additionally they wanted to replace my in cabin polen-air filter. They also quoted me like 3-4 hours.

Botton line, I drove from Tucson to Chandler(I call it Phoenix) and I saved about $390 because I didn't need the air filters nor the brake fluid flush and the labor was like half. My car was done in less than one hour. The service manager put two technicians to work on my car. My total bill was $256.73 instead of the "$800 bucks" quoted by the Tucson Dealer.

Additionally they gave me military disccount of 10% on parts and 10% on labor. I am extremely happy and I will take my car to them again on my service C. I also contacted another dealer that gave me a similar price qupote but I enede with the one in Chandler. I also heard that Schumaker has good prices too.

If you want to call me and verify my info you are more than welcome. PM me thorugh. Best of luck.

Last edited by C63newdude; 11-29-2011 at 09:52 PM.