Sponsored by:

AMG Performance Tour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W204
wow didn't know that you were on MBworld.

Nice post
Old 12-07-2011, 03:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 BMW 330i, 2009 C63
I wish I went
Old 12-07-2011, 03:34 PM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 507, 2012 R350
Originally Posted by gthal
I was behind him and it was more like 163km/h.

J/K

We are stuck in NY together now as flights into Canada are being cancelled.

Where are you headed? I saw your pic with your son's Timmy's...Toronto?
Old 12-07-2011, 04:20 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A couple of fast cars.
Nice write up. Just picked up my car after having the Eurocharge tune done, really feel the torque now!!! Track day tomorrow at Eagles Canyon, will take video.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by coladin
Where are you headed? I saw your pic with your son's Timmy's...Toronto?
I live further east actually in Halifax.

P.S. I have dibs on your brother's C63 Black Series when he is tired of it
Old 12-07-2011, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
Great write up! It looks like a great time!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Made it back finally, home in one piece, had the pleasure of getting screwed by Contintental Airlines this morning delaying my flights, but misery loves company and had some great conversation with my fellow AMG Driving Academy attendees as in "gthal" and another fellow Chris from Halifax. We have been up and in transit since 5am this morning, with this freaking delay we were forced to indulge in some very very crappy airport food in NY, in fact I think my stomach is perculating as I sit here typing this.....all I can say is whoever has orederd the BS is in for some serious performance, this car as gthal stated is truly a monster....it impressed me to the point that I just realized yesterday after seeing this car in the flesh, the stance, the unique yet very different exhaust note of the other 6.2L cars, the brutal and relentless acceleration of this car has left me in a state of despair.....4 more months before I get mine. This is a very serious track car. I found this car in the corners stuck better than the SLS, the acceleration between the SLS and the BS has me scratching my head....which is faster?? I couldnt tell. The brakes are something to see, they are 15.4inches in the front, and with the oversize six piston calipers, they look like they belong on a racecar. Owners of this car will need to get this at the track, this will be its true home.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by 1st amg
Made it back finally, home in one piece, had the pleasure of getting screwed by Contintental Airlines this morning delaying my flights, but misery loves company and had some great conversation with my fellow AMG Driving Academy attendees as in "gthal" and another fellow Chris from Halifax. We have been up and in transit since 5am this morning, with this freaking delay we were forced to indulge in some very very crappy airport food in NY, in fact I think my stomach is perculating as I sit here typing this.....all I can say is whoever has orederd the BS is in for some serious performance, this car as gthal stated is truly a monster....it impressed me to the point that I just realized yesterday after seeing this car in the flesh, the stance, the unique yet very different exhaust note of the other 6.2L cars, the brutal and relentless acceleration of this car has left me in a state of despair.....4 more months before I get mine. This is a very serious track car. I found this car in the corners stuck better than the SLS, the acceleration between the SLS and the BS has me scratching my head....which is faster?? I couldnt tell. The brakes are something to see, they are 15.4inches in the front, and with the oversize six piston calipers, they look like they belong on a racecar. Owners of this car will need to get this at the track, this will be its true home.
I feel your pain... I just walked through the door 16 minutes ago. I don't know what's worse... walking through the door at 1:13AM after being up since 4:30AM the night before or the fact that I then actually came here to check the forum
Old 12-08-2011, 05:16 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A couple of fast cars.
I feel your pain... I just walked through the door 16 minutes ago. I don't know what's worse... walking through the door at 1:13AM after being up since 4:30AM the night before or the fact that I then actually came here to check the forum
Come on guys I just bought my car let me enjoy it before I start looking at the bs.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Isn't Florida 3-4 hours flight away? Did you drive back? J/K lol ! I heard horrible stories about Continental & La Guardia airport flight delays.

Well, I'm sure it was all worth it though.