C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Adjustable sway bar end links on sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 03:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adjustable sway bar end links on sale

We have had adjustable sway bar end links made for the C63 which now open up a new world of possibilities for both handling and straight line performance. Without adjustable sway bar end links you cannot properly corner balance your car when you have coil-overs. You will also now be able to adjust your rear pre-load in search of those 60' times in the 1.4 second zone with drag radials. We will also have some other suspension and chassis components coming out for these cars in the near future.

The adjustable end links will be shipping in the first week of February and we are taking pre-orders now. I am pretty sure that I know the first 8 customers that will be purchasing these, so give me a call with your information if you want a set.

Fronts $325.00
Rears $275.00

We do have a wholesale program set up that is geared towards European tuning shops that will buy a minimum of 3 sets.

Thanks-
Craig

Old 12-20-2011, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Staff@RPM
We have had adjustable sway bar end links made for the C63 which now open up a new world of possibilities for both handling and straight line performance. Without adjustable sway bar end links you cannot properly corner balance your car when you have coil-overs. You will also now be able to adjust your rear pre-load in search of those 60' times in the 1.4 second zone with drag radials. We will also have some other suspension and chassis components coming out for these cars in the near future.

The adjustable end links will be shipping in the first week of February and we are taking pre-orders now. I am pretty sure that I know the first 8 customers that will be purchasing these, so give me a call with your information if you want a set.

Fronts $325.00
Rears $275.00

We do have a wholesale program set up that is geared towards European tuning shops that will buy a minimum of 3 sets.

Thanks-
Craig

Damn now your telling everyone on the forum,, back to the drawing board
Old 12-20-2011, 05:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG, BMW 135i
Is it too early to ask for a photo of these?

Old 12-20-2011, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by sjhugh
Is it too early to ask for a photo of these?

Here are the drawings from the engineer

Old 12-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dodger63
Here are the drawings from the engineer

These are the engineering photos but you can see what types of ends we are using on them. The are very high quality parts unlike a lot of teh sway bar end links you see for other cars out there.

Hope this helps.