c63 BEST TUNING

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by Even Money
I'm simply arguing that the current MHP tune is not relabeled nor overpriced. You can argue the price all day long. But it's a fact that the current tune is original.
don't bother.....even if you are right , you are going to be wrong

maybe Andy had something to do with jrcart not getting his BS
Old 02-09-2012, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by Even Money
I'm simply arguing that the current MHP tune is not relabeled nor overpriced. You can argue the price all day long. But it's a fact that the current tune is original.
Ever heard of TechTec?
Old 02-09-2012, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by _AMG_
Ever heard of TechTec?
i'm sure he has....what does Techtec have anything to do with it ?
Old 02-09-2012, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
first of all , my name is not jack . why dont you and your little anti-Andy club stick to the thread about you not getting your car . pretty funny that you can look up every thread about tunes and when MHP is mentioned......here comes jrcart and mramg1 with their little protest .

you guys need to get together with jon (mr 60-130 champion) and have an intervention to just get over it
Okay there cowboy:

First of all me and Jrcart are not even friends, check out our history and you will see that we have fought MANY times you lovely individual.

And you special individual, I was one of the first to neg rep Jon for all of his BS at the free info site that can't be posted here. Go check that site where I received positive and neg rep for me blasting him special Ed

Next, I can't help it if we both know the same BS that keeps coming up. Jrcart knows it from a huge investment and tuning process, and I know it from behind the scenes.

The real issue here is just what do you know about MHP

I'll take the bet up front for half your paycheck that it is jack sh_t

Now back on track about real tuners, MHP is NOT one of them, period

And last but not least, spell check is your friend
Old 02-09-2012, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by _AMG_
Ever heard of TechTec?

He isn't using techtec anymore. There was a thread about the new tunes being developed on Dodger and I can't remember the other guys names car on a dyno.

Andy never admitted to being a tuner for Benz. This is common knowledge. Doesn't mean his products aren't worth mentioning. They are performing great in peoples rides and that can't be argued.

Its as simple as that guys, no need to start arguing about **** again.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by Merc63
He isn't using techtec anymore. There was a thread about the new tunes being developed on Dodger and I can't remember the other guys names car on a dyno.

Andy never admitted to being a tuner for Benz. This is common knowledge. Doesn't mean his products aren't worth mentioning. They are performing great in peoples rides and that can't be argued.

100% correct, Techtec has refuesed to sell to MHP anymore. That story is old news.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Okay there cowboy:

First of all me and Jrcart are not even friends, check out our history and you will see that we have fought MANY times you lovely individual.

And you special individual, I was one of the first to neg rep Jon for all of his BS at the free info site that can't be posted here. Go check that site where I received positive and neg rep for me blasting him special Ed

Next, I can't help it if we both know the same BS that keeps coming up. Jrcart knows it from a huge investment and tuning process, and I know it from behind the scenes.

The real issue here is just what do you know about MHP

Now back on track about real tuners, MHP is NOT one of them, period

And last but not least, spell check is your friend
pretty sad that this "jack/cowboy" knows a hell of a lot more about whats going on with MHP and their stuff than you guys . you guys claim to know all about him but have no clue

you negative repped Jon......congratulations....maybe i can make you the cake and get you the trophy instead . i dont care who you negative repped you missed the point that all you guys need to have an intervention about getting over things . Jon for his little accomplishment and you and jrcart for talking about Andy .

you want to bet half my paycheck ?????? if i had the ability or the ok to spill the beans about MHP and their stuff , you would be losing your *** .

spell check ? really ? for typing a little crap on mbworld ? i think an intervention is definately in your future
Old 02-09-2012, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
first of all , my name is not jack . why dont you and your little anti-Andy club stick to the thread about you not getting your car . pretty funny that you can look up every thread about tunes and when MHP is mentioned......here comes jrcart and mramg1 with their little protest .

you guys need to get together with jon (mr 60-130 champion) and have an intervention to just get over it
Hey Jack, is anything I posted in this thread not true?

....I rest my case!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

So that's his last name, Jack *****?
Old 02-09-2012, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
i'm sure he has....what does Techtec have anything to do with it ?
Did you forget Andy was using Techtec tunes?

Originally Posted by Merc63

I rest my case....
Old 02-09-2012, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by jrcart
So that's his last name, Jack *****?
damn....you guys found out my real name...it is jack sh_t

by the way jim , jrcart or whatever and whoever else is posting under your little screenname.....there are 4 letters in sh_t so you should probably put **** instead of *****
Old 02-09-2012, 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
ORDER....ORDER IN THE COURT ROOM!!
Old 02-09-2012, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
No matter what , Jrcart will forever try to bash MHP even when topic has nothing to do with it....
Go back to your thread with your super uber money , buy a SLS BS + C63 BS + Veyron.

To OP , you will find plenty of informations using the search function. Be sure to read the good things.

No matter what tuner you choose , choose one with REAL , PROVEN , street results...

With that said... You know what I mean lol.

Good luck
Old 02-09-2012, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Kaiba
No matter what , Jrcart will forever try to bash MHP even when topic has nothing to do with it....
Go back to your thread with your super uber money , buy a SLS BS + C63 BS + Veyron.

To OP , you will find plenty of informations using the search function. Be sure to read the good things.

No matter what tuner you choose , choose one with REAL , PROVEN , street results...

With that said... You know what I mean lol.

Good luck
Na...wouldnt waste my money on a Veyron, they are Fugly! The C63BS is on it's way once again and as soon as the SLS BS becomes official and available you can rest assured I will have one.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG Coupe P31
I have know idea what the best tuned ecu is. All i can say is that i got a eurocharged tune cause it was significantly less than the others....and it just so happened that eurocharged was at a local shop in my area when i got it done.

I initially had some problems with the check engine light (cel) but they fixed it with a version 3 update. all updates are free as well. the flash is dyno proven and even if it has a few less horse power than some of the more expensive ones, i just didnt think that 5-10 hp was worth $1,000.00 more.

in conclusion, i was very happy with the customer service and the big upgrade in power.

good luck.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
Hypertech.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by CELLryuu
I have know idea what the best tuned ecu is. All i can say is that i got a eurocharged tune cause it was significantly less than the others....and it just so happened that eurocharged was at a local shop in my area when i got it done.

I initially had some problems with the check engine light (cel) but they fixed it with a version 3 update. all updates are free as well. the flash is dyno proven and even if it has a few less horse power than some of the more expensive ones, i just didnt think that 5-10 hp was worth $1,000.00 more.

in conclusion, i was very happy with the customer service and the big upgrade in power.

good luck.
+1 Eurocharge, my friends
Old 02-09-2012, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
pretty sad that this "jack/cowboy" knows a hell of a lot more about whats going on with MHP and their stuff than you guys . you guys claim to know all about him but have no clue

you negative repped Jon......congratulations....maybe i can make you the cake and get you the trophy instead . i dont care who you negative repped you missed the point that all you guys need to have an intervention about getting over things . Jon for his little accomplishment and you and jrcart for talking about Andy .

you want to bet half my paycheck ?????? if i had the ability or the ok to spill the beans about MHP and their stuff , you would be losing your *** .

spell check ? really ? for typing a little crap on mbworld ? i think an intervention is definately in your future
Still waiting on that bet my friend

Let's talk drag times, oh wait you are not there

Let's talk dyno sheets, whoops haven't seen them

Let's talk we meet at Timmyfest for some track time

How about let's just talk

PS: Spell check is your fffrrriiieenndd
Old 02-09-2012, 06:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A couple of fast cars.
I have Eurocharged and I'm happy with it.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Still waiting on that bet my friend

Let's talk drag times, oh wait you are not there

Let's talk dyno sheets, whoops haven't seen them

Let's talk we meet at Timmyfest for some track time

How about let's just talk

PS: Spell check is your fffrrriiieenndd
drag times ????? none here yet cuz haven't finished the car

just 1 dyno sheet so far and i will wait till i'm done to post a good one

"lets talk we meet at timmyfest for some track time"....is that even english ? i will give you credit that you spelled all the words correctly....oh wait , isn't it called Timmayfest ?

seeing as how i live in El Paso , Tx and there isn't a good track anywhere close , it's not worth the effort until the car is done and i have the time to go elsewhere
Old 02-09-2012, 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7
Jim,Rich,MRAMG1,whomever,
You guys can bash and bad mouth Andy all you want. However, his cars lead the pack. Thats just a fact and I know you hate that but you guys talk about track times, I'm in and so is Dodger, etc.... You talk about dyno sheets (which BTW can mean nothing) and there again, I'm in as well as many others.

When will you let all this bashing Andy/MHP go? It really gets old. Things change and so do people. Give it a rest. The OP asked a simple question and the thread gets high jacked by the MHP haters, really, again??

If you want proven products that lead the drag times track times then go with MHP. They offer ported heads and now cams that work that no one else does. Can we please let all this go and race together??

You can use your builder and tuner and I'll use mine. None of us are doing this for a living. Its a hobby for God's sake. I am more than welcome to race with whomever. Sometimes I'll win and sometimes I won't . I've learned there will always be someone with more money and a faster car!!

Take care and be safe!

Last edited by Dads C63; 02-09-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:50 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Come on guys.... Everyone needs to chill.

I personally like Andy and I think he provides a great product. His dedication to the C63 will be remembered forever. His tunes are great, the cars perform well, and almost all of his customers that I know are happy.

Don't bash a guy that can't defend his name here. It's not right!

J
Old 02-09-2012, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 c63 p30 mars red
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
Come on guys.... Everyone needs to chill.

I personally like Andy and I think he provides a great product. His dedication to the C63 will be remembered forever. His tunes are great, the cars perform well, and almost all of his customers that I know are happy.

Don't bash a guy that can't defend his name here. It's not right!

J
Eurocharged for me!

Great customer service after the sale!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Some amazing naiveté regarding Andy in these recent comments. For what he's done here - and evidently continues to do - he gets no free pass from me...ever.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
I was just reading some of Jrcart's older posts and to my amaze, he used to run a MHP tune and was ranting and raving about it then the thread stopped... This was years ago....But I couldn't find out what happened?

Anyone know? I don't mean to bring it up again, someone could PM me, but I just curious where it went south?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: c63 BEST TUNING