Sponsored by:

Tons of BS pics from the Toronto Autoshow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
97 Porsche GT2 Wide Bodied Cabrio, Mercedes G500
please please please do not put those knock off made in China AMG belt pads into your car.

those are sooooooo tacky.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:24 PM
RL1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG C63 Affalterbach Edition
yes i will agree with you on that one..i wanted quality ones like Sparco...perhaps i will get some custom made.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32, 911 Carrera S(991), C63BS
Originally Posted by RL1
thanks jeff, i saw your post before you edited it..i appreciate your comments on my looks and clothing however i regret to inform you that i am not into men and am not accustomed to such comments about my appearance from other men. please look elsewhere, thank you.

RL
RL, you show great self control and composure in your response. It is important to keep the focus on the cars and not the man behind the camera.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Originally Posted by Jeffield
Of course you don't have to take my opinion on the clothing you wear.

But you clearly posted that specific picture for everyone to see that you are a true fan boy since you have purchased your car.

I personally just think it's weird since I don't know many people that wear racing gloves and sunglasses during the winter inside an autoshow.

Perhaps this is a good attempt to get sponsored by Mercedes Racing since building brand loyalty is one of their marketing strategy.

If I was Tim Reuss and saw you at the autoshow.... I would have replaced Nico Rosberg with you right away.
fan boy or not...what's wrong with his gear? He's proud and loving it....I would be the same...who cares what he's wearing?? and how do you know the intentions behind his posts?? I guess you're one of the few people that go to check out fashion and men inside an auto show.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by danlnyc
fan boy or not...what's wrong with his gear? He's proud and loving it....I would be the same...who cares what he's wearing?? and how do you know the intentions behind his posts?? I guess you're one of the few people that go to check out fashion and men inside an auto show.
Nothing is wrong with his gear. It is just VERY weird that he wore it to the autoshow without being asked too. I get the love for the brand and everything but how much do you want to rub it into everyones face?! The racing gloves and sunglasses are way beyond IMO. It makes him look creepy and ridiculous, or just part of the show (if we are being nice). Sorry RL but Jeffield isn't wrong. Your pictures are great, but you really took it too far.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:35 PM
RL1

Ok vaclav, you and jeff are not going to stop hijacking my thread until i respond to you it seems..so this will be my LAST response to either of you..if i can find a way to put you on my ignore list, i will, if not, i will just never respond to your posts so feel free to continue your childish posts.

You have been harrassing me since day one..my first post. yes, we all get it that you were offered an affalterbach but you "chose" not to get it and now you regret it so you have to send douchebag replies to every one of my posts. You know at first you reminded me of those guys who show up at the office and brag about the "hot girl" they went out with last night who wanted to sleep with him but he "chose" not to. Lo and behold your constant ridiculous posts about how every girl in the world wants to "notch" you. I guess you never heard that those who talk about it the most are the ones not getting any. In any case, i find it laughable that you criticize my looks and say i am showing off when you are constantly talking about every girl who wants to sleep with you. What's up with that? Do you think we are all sitting here thinking that we wish we could be a stud like you or are we rolling our eyes laughing? I dont know about you, but i come here to read about cars not to get other men's opinions of my looks or read about their sex life..if you want to get older guys off on the young stud valclav, hey who am i to judge? Speaking of hypocracy, funy how you blast me and that street racer who died yet how many posts have you made about "ripping it" in front of crowds? oh yeah, you did it in this thread too.

Originally Posted by jeffield
Sorry but you look like an absolute tool wearing all that gear. More obnoxious than those fking ferrari driver's that drive around wearing all that gear.
jeff that was your post before you edited it like a COWARD. Do you know how many hours i spent taking those pics, cropping them, uploading them, and posting a review? And rather than thanking me, you insult me and hijack my thread? Buddy, i would rather LOOK like an absolute tool than BE an absolute tool.

If the mods ban me so be it, but you two are not going to run me off the board. start preparing your next set of wise *** comments because i have a helmet and racing suit on order and i will wear them to the next show and post 1000 pics so you can froth and seeth with your hate and anger as you mash away at the keyboard.

RL
Old 02-19-2012, 07:42 PM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
2019 GLC63, 2020 M2 Comp, 96 Miata M Edition & 19 Forester
Ohh yah... FOOD FIGHT!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:13 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2011 E550 4Matic & 2010 Audi Q5 & 2015 C63 507
RL, you have my support. Do what you enjoy!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
RL, I am in your corner too, you did a great job with all these pics, many appreciate them here and on the AMG PL where the members seem to be alot more civilized than here...as for a couple of idiots who think they are all that don't bother with them, Vaclav, you show poor taste in humanity with the reposting of his pics and making fun of him and his looks....Vaclav, you are so cool to pick up girls and post them on a world car forum, you must think you are so special, you are as insecure as you sound, you really made yourself look like a classless loser without any help.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:28 PM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
2019 GLC63, 2020 M2 Comp, 96 Miata M Edition & 19 Forester
Originally Posted by 1st amg
RL, I am in your corner too, you did a great job with all these pics, many appreciate them here and on the AMG PL where the members seem to be alot more civilized than here...as for a couple of idiots who think they are all that don't bother with them, Vaclav, you show poor taste in humanity with the reposting of his pics and making fun of him and his looks....Vaclav, you are so cool to pick up girls and post them on a world car forum, you must think you are so special, you are as insecure as you sound, you really made yourself look like a classless loser without any help.
+1
Old 02-19-2012, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
Looks like a great show, most of us would have loved to been there in person. Thanks for taking the time to share the pics. As for the immature and irrelevant commentary, it's best to ignore children until they learn some manners. Leave them to their internet fantasies and move on.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 E63S Wagon
didn't get access to the BS like RL did, some of the pics were pretty much the same. That orange reflect is beyond horrid. It doesn't line to to any of the body lines.

wish i brought my polarizing filter, the rest of the pics i had taken would look alot better.

The car is really high off the ground though...I took a shot and lowered it haha.

"stock"

Lowered:

Last edited by noodleman; 02-20-2012 at 12:24 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:18 AM

C63
RL, it's bit nerdy to be wearing all that AMG gear, but whatever, to each his own. I would have probably chuckled to myself, had I seen you... but in any case...

Valaclav, wtf are you talking about? You say you were doing burn-outs on Front street, and that Cops were applauding you? hahaha.. what friggin reality do you live in, dude? You make some of the most idiotic comments I read on this forum. It can only be attributed to your age and your seemingly desperate need to say things that you think will impress people on this forum... but you truly are hilarious. I just hope no one actually believes anything you write... And RL's right. You're being a hyprocrite - accusing him of being a tool for wearing all that gear, while posting all this utter non-sense that you pretend to do yourself, and your odd perception of this fictional reality you live in... like that time you did a burn out in some underground and thought the girls were thinking how cool you were... It's truly the pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited by justpetef; 02-20-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:11 AM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W204
Originally Posted by RL1
Ok vaclav, you and jeff are not going to stop hijacking my thread until i respond to you it seems..so this will be my LAST response to either of you..if i can find a way to put you on my ignore list, i will, if not, i will just never respond to your posts so feel free to continue your childish posts.

You have been harrassing me since day one..my first post. yes, we all get it that you were offered an affalterbach but you "chose" not to get it and now you regret it so you have to send douchebag replies to every one of my posts. You know at first you reminded me of those guys who show up at the office and brag about the "hot girl" they went out with last night who wanted to sleep with him but he "chose" not to. Lo and behold your constant ridiculous posts about how every girl in the world wants to "notch" you. I guess you never heard that those who talk about it the most are the ones not getting any. In any case, i find it laughable that you criticize my looks and say i am showing off when you are constantly talking about every girl who wants to sleep with you. What's up with that? Do you think we are all sitting here thinking that we wish we could be a stud like you or are we rolling our eyes laughing? I dont know about you, but i come here to read about cars not to get other men's opinions of my looks or read about their sex life..if you want to get older guys off on the young stud valclav, hey who am i to judge? Speaking of hypocracy, funy how you blast me and that street racer who died yet how many posts have you made about "ripping it" in front of crowds? oh yeah, you did it in this thread too.

jeff that was your post before you edited it like a COWARD. Do you know how many hours i spent taking those pics, cropping them, uploading them, and posting a review? And rather than thanking me, you insult me and hijack my thread? Buddy, i would rather LOOK like an absolute tool than BE an absolute tool.

If the mods ban me so be it, but you two are not going to run me off the board. start preparing your next set of wise *** comments because i have a helmet and racing suit on order and i will wear them to the next show and post 1000 pics so you can froth and seeth with your hate and anger as you mash away at the keyboard.

RL
Why is editing my post making me a coward? It sounds better that way and worded it a bit nicer. It does not matter how many hours you spent taking the pictures. I don't mind thanking you for the pictures but there is a reason why you posted a picture of YOUR SELF wearing all that gear and the only conclusion I can come up with is you are seeking attention from the fellow board members. I see it as this, if it's posted it's shared to the public, with it being shared to the public it is open to comments and criticism. If it wasn't open for comments and criticism then don't post it. But your intention was to get attention in the first place and thats why they are posted. Don't tell me that you went to an autoshow wearing racing shoes, gloves and sunglasses plastered by AMG logos was because it was for your own personal comfort.

Also you have clearly posted :

"helmet and racing suit on order and i will wear them to the next show and post 1000 pics"

Clearly shows that you are an attention seeking person and posting it was to seek love and acceptance from forum members.

Don't tell me these pictures are not meant to show off what you're wearing :

Fits like a glove...

This is a forum and posting anything is bound to have different reactions, my reaction is what I posted and it's as simple as that and if you don't agree than I can't do anything about it.

I get criticized everyday about my car because a lot of people don't like a Matte Black car or they don't like the way I do things, but guess what... at the same time some people do and I don't get dick hurt and cry about it.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
'16 A45 AMG
Originally Posted by noodleman
didn't get access to the BS like RL did, some of the pics were pretty much the same. That orange reflect is beyond horrid. It doesn't line to to any of the body lines.

wish i brought my polarizing filter, the rest of the pics i had taken would look alot better.

The car is really high off the ground though...I took a shot and lowered it haha.

"stock"

Lowered:
Good job man
Old 02-20-2012, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Very nice photoshop noodle!! Looks great! Lower is better!!

RL1, keep up the passion and great work. I think I speak for a lot of us who didn't get access to the show and the cars, THANKS A BUNCH! Your time and effort in posting made it seem like I was there. Enjoy the love for the brand and the cars...

-Zeph
Old 02-20-2012, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by 1st amg
+++++11111

From these 2 clowns posts, it just shows that they are sitting in their closets on their lap tops with their dick in hand just ooogling. Vaclav is a complete TOOL of a CLOWN with this "picking up girl posts" and it's obvious he is a non-pubic haired little girl who is a attention ***** and that little hermaphrodite Jeffield...well that name in it's self says it all...

Last edited by ZephyrAMG; 02-20-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:34 AM

C63 2011
Thanks for the pix.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:38 AM

AMG
RL , many thanks !

I've been struggeling to choose the color for my BS and end up with the Diamond White.
I've initially signed for Magno Alanite Grey but changed my mind. It looks awesome inside the show with all the lights but I find it way too bright in daylight. Looks like a cardboard :/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drbeasleys/6310833347/

Again , thanks for your pictures of this great show !
Old 02-20-2012, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
+++++11111

From these 2 clowns posts, it just shows that they are sitting in their closets on their lap tops with their dick in hand just ooogling. Vaclav is a complete TOOL of a CLOWN with this "picking up girl posts" and it's obvious he is a non-pubic haired little girl who is a attention ***** and that little hermaphrodite Jeffield...well that name in it's self says it all...
^^lol.. Too hilarious Zephyr, thx for the laugh.

Well, I agree the AMG gear is a little over the board, but everyone is free to dress the way they want. I respect your courage for being different.

Thx for posting the cool pics.. Makes me want to drive to Toronto just for the show.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 E63S Wagon
Roswell, if anything, the one and only Zonda R in North America is worth the price of admission

Tons of BS pics from the Toronto Autoshow-ujgqd.jpg

Tons of BS pics from the Toronto Autoshow-zfgaf.jpg

Tons of BS pics from the Toronto Autoshow-wi8gk.jpg

Tons of BS pics from the Toronto Autoshow-3g2qy.jpg
Old 02-20-2012, 12:19 PM
RL1

thanks all...glad you like the pics

noodleman, awesome photoshop.

kaiba, congrats on getting a BS. i guess it is personal preference..i have that colour on my car...let me post some pics in different lighting:

and finally a slight edit to my favourite pic that i have posted a few times...

Old 02-20-2012, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Would I wear all that stuff? No. Do I think it's kind of weak? Yes. If I was there would I make a comment? Probably. Have I noticed OP is all about AMG to the point of lameness? Yes.

Ultimately (and ironically) do I admire the OP for doing what he likes, without consequence, with a big smile on his face, having the time of his life, while the rest of us superficial fools sit back and care about whats cool or whats acceptable?

Absolutely.

More power to you man, we should all try to be more positive and enthusiastic about things in life like you clearly are.

He likes it. He gets a kick out of it. He shares it with a community of enthusiasts, maybe not as enthusiastic as him, but in the hopes that some folks get a kick out of it too.

Too bad we're so damn uptight and stuck up. There's a lesson to be learned in this thread for us as people and the way we interact with one another should you choose to see it. I see it, and I hope to improve myself.

Kudos OP, continue having fun, the rest of us will catch up eventually.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
'16 A45 AMG
@ RL1
The color looks just awesome, I can't say it often enough
Some FL tail lights would be perfect
Old 02-20-2012, 01:17 PM

AMG
Thanks for the additionnal pics

Sure it comes to personal preferences ! Anyway , both colors will be great for sure ! Esp. with the red calipers ! ( and in France the Magno option is 2500 EUR so... )

Last edited by Kaiba; 02-20-2012 at 01:19 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tons of BS pics from the Toronto Autoshow