Sponsored by:

Tons of BS pics from the Toronto Autoshow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
First off to who ever deleted my post with the memes that was lame –they were hilarious and can be found in my albums section. They were created for those that truly know how ridiculous the OP is (AMG Sunglasses indoors) and how he lacks common sense. It would take reading his previous threads to know that. Which he why he posted this…

Originally Posted by RL1
Ok vaclav, you and jeff are not going to stop hijacking my thread until i respond to you it seems..so this will be my LAST response to either of you..if i can find a way to put you on my ignore list, i will, if not, i will just never respond to your posts so feel free to continue your childish posts.

You have been harrassing me since day one..my first post. yes, we all get it that you were offered an affalterbach but you "chose" not to get it and now you regret it so you have to send douchebag replies to every one of my posts. You know at first you reminded me of those guys who show up at the office and brag about the "hot girl" they went out with last night who wanted to sleep with him but he "chose" not to. Lo and behold your constant ridiculous posts about how every girl in the world wants to "notch" you. I guess you never heard that those who talk about it the most are the ones not getting any. In any case, i find it laughable that you criticize my looks and say i am showing off when you are constantly talking about every girl who wants to sleep with you. What's up with that? Do you think we are all sitting here thinking that we wish we could be a stud like you or are we rolling our eyes laughing? I dont know about you, but i come here to read about cars not to get other men's opinions of my looks or read about their sex life..if you want to get older guys off on the young stud valclav, hey who am i to judge? Speaking of hypocracy, funy how you blast me and that street racer who died yet how many posts have you made about "ripping it" in front of crowds? oh yeah, you did it in this thread too.
First thing is I don’t regret not getting your edition at all. If anything I feel terrible you completely over paid for it, and were probably crying once you found out the black series was coming out. (They only made that edition to get rid of the last few 2011’s … they said it at the autoshow when I asked)The next thing is if you did truly LOVE AMG’s before you got your car you would’ve known the 2012’s, coupes, and black series were coming out and definitely would’ve waited. On top of that you wanted the most ridiculous winter setup, and pretend that you go to the track. I cant wait until you take your car to mosport and either put it in the wall or have some douchebag side swipe you… there’s 3k to fix the paint if the winter driving didn’t ruin it already. I commend you for wanting to go though, just anyone with common sense would know not to take their “1of30 limited edition car.” the very first time out to an open track day.

Next thing is I have made two posts about girls and all of a sudden Im constantly talking about every girl that want to sleep with me. HAHA -there probably wouldn’t be enough space in this thread to talk about girls that want me. But its ok Im sure youre married by now and have a beautiful wife who you gift AMG earrings to for valentines. Im not and prefer to chase women and drive fun cars, just because the two mix at times doesn’t mean Im trying to brag., it literally just doesn’t escape me at times. If you lived recklessly at a young age you would know what Im talking about and could relate…. From your post its clear you cant.

And finally or that driver that died in the M3, Im not driving recklessly at over 100mph. A burnout or drifts is nothing that will kill someone else on the road! I love driving my car -probably more than you. I especially love it when others enjoy seeing something that puts a smile on their face. Im fortunate that I can make others happy as well as myself. This wont be my last post to you because Im sure you will post more ridiculous stuff that I just cant help but call you out on. You bring it on yourself and its funny.

Originally Posted by justpetef
Valaclav, wtf are you talking about? You say you were doing burn-outs on Front street, and that Cops were applauding you? hahaha.. what friggin reality do you live in, dude? You make some of the most idiotic comments I read on this forum. It can only be attributed to your age and your seemingly desperate need to say things that you think will impress people on this forum... but you truly are hilarious. I just hope no one actually believes anything you write... And RL's right. You're being a hyprocrite - accusing him of being a tool for wearing all that gear, while posting all this utter non-sense that you pretend to do yourself, and your odd perception of this fictional reality you live in... like that time you did a burn out in some underground and thought the girls were thinking how cool you were... It's truly the pot calling the kettle black.
Actually if you were at the autoshow you’d know that there were cops along the street and they loved seeing a few nice cars make some noise outside among everyone else. It was and is completely believable. Im not one to make fictitious stories or try to be someone Im not. You can try to call me out for it but until you can prove it didn’t happen... don’t bother. Plus a burnout in an underground is dangerous… wouldn’t have done that. Go reread that post.

Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
From these 2 clowns posts, it just shows that they are sitting in their closets on their lap tops with their dick in hand just ooogling. Vaclav is a complete TOOL of a CLOWN with this "picking up girl posts" and it's obvious he is a non-pubic haired little girl who is a attention ***** and that little hermaphrodite Jeffield...well that name in it's self says it all...
LOL I have to commend you on your use of words. Just because two young guys have the same car you do and can enjoy it doesn’t mean you have to get upset. Im sure you worked very hard for you car as did the rest of us. Its funny though because all I have done is called out a guy who bought a car spontaneously that happened to be a C63 and then from reading this forum grew love for the car. His passion is cool, but when you know how ridiculous he is… its not. Do you go to a ballet and wear ballet shows so everyone knows you dance. No. Himself wearing that racing gear is the exact same. The funniest part is if any of you can actually remember he wore the same stuff when he went to see the mclaren at the dealer here in Toronto. Something makes me think he never takes that racing stuff off. (Go see the pics in the thread below if you don't believe me... apparently I make stuff up all the time)

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...-mp4-pics.html

Last edited by VaclavSV; 02-20-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Originally Posted by noodleman
Roswell, if anything, the one and only Zonda R in North America is worth the price of admission

Thanks for rubbing it in bro! I'm getting married this Saturday.. So wedding or car show? Dilemma.. J/k lol
Old 02-20-2012, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Meng, Congrats for your upcoming wedding, looks like everything worked out!

Last edited by 1st amg; 02-20-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vaclav, I don't know u nor I want to get involve with ur problems with RL.. But the reason ur previous post was removed by the mod is very well justified.

Please, be mature & show us u r a man (not a kid) by removing the above unwanted pic. I find it very offensive & inappropriate for this kind of forum as it touches personal feelings.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
^^^^^ Cograts Roswell I wish all the happiness to you and your new family...
Old 02-20-2012, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 E63S Wagon
Originally Posted by Roswell
Thanks for rubbing it in bro! I'm getting married this Saturday.. So wedding or car show? Dilemma.. J/k lol
congrats bro! I say honeymoon road trip to toronto
Old 02-20-2012, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks everyone for the wishes. Nick, everything went great in Thailand, I just came back with my fiancé.

I should stop threadjacking OP's thread & start my own wedding thread. Lol
Old 02-20-2012, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by Roswell
Vaclav, I don't know u nor I want to get involve with ur problems with RL.. But the reason ur previous post was removed by the mod is very well justified.

Please, be mature & show us u r a man (not a kid) by removing the above unwanted pic. I find it very offensive & inappropriate for this kind of forum as it touches personal feelings.
I removed them as per your request. You were right they were overboard. I guess my real problem with RL comes from the fact that he is so ridiculous! Why can't we make fun of him for wearing AMG gear to an autoshow. Why can't I make fun of him for overpaying for last years model because he didn't really know cars before joining this forum. Why can't I make fun of him for driving a matte paint car in the winter. You can all make fun of me for being young and posting about girls... I take it. I actually laugh about it. This is a place to post about cars and share knowledge. I just feel RL is insecure when it comes to cars which is why he feels the need to rub it in peoples face that he drives an AMG. Most people don't care. I bought my AMG because of the drive. Im not going to flash it in everyones face every second. If I happen to be driving by and someone points, I may rev the engine a bit. Big deal. Pretending your nico rosberg in the car is one thing. Pretending you're him on a daily basis is another. sorry RL but Im calling you out on your lack of knowledge and want to be race car driver mentality. Congrats when you get there but don't pretend you're there already. I can see right through you.

ps. Congrats on the Wedding Roswell! I wish you all the best.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

^^ Nice move Vaclav. I'm sure u gain a lot of respect from members here by doing it.

We all have opinions & point of view.. It's all about expressing it a polite way to each others. Let's get all along here.

Thx for the wedding wishes again. Lol
Old 02-20-2012, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Good move Vaclav, taking down those very negative remarks of someones shape or size has definetly won some respect from me.....I know sometimes all of us will cross the line and go overboard as some people just rub us the wrong way.....as for putting on a show of sound these cars make in front of people especially when surrounded by buildings, making a tunnel effect, I am notoriously guilty for doing the same, I love getting a good reaction from people. I know when I see nice cars, exotics, and they let it rip, they will always get a fist pump from me. You can count on me when I get that Black Series delivered I will make it known I have arrived.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:56 PM
RL1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG C63 Affalterbach Edition
wow respect for "removing" pics that should never have been posted..they are still in his gallery so they weren't really removed.

in any case, enough hijacking of my thread...although yours is a happy hijack roswell, congrats.

RL