Sponsored by:

Windshield spray...?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
Windshield spray...?

OK, so according to the owner's manual, the headlight washers are only supposed to spray the headlights every 10th time that you wash the windshield and only when the headlights are on. It also states that the counter resets every time you stop/start the engine.

So how come every time I spray my windshield at night the headlights spray too?????? Is this another case of the owner's manual being wrong?
Old 03-22-2012, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by dubaudi
OK, so according to the owner's manual, the headlight washers are only supposed to spray the headlights every 10th time that you wash the windshield and only when the headlights are on. It also states that the counter resets every time you stop/start the engine.

So how come every time I spray my windshield at night the headlights spray too?????? Is this another case of the owner's manual being wrong?
HAHA I read this too! In my dad's ML there was a button so it was easy to figure out. I tried to get them to spray by using the window washers but couldn't so I just gave up. Ive never had them spray while driving though!
Old 03-22-2012, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
Originally Posted by VaclavSV
HAHA I read this too! In my dad's ML there was a button so it was easy to figure out. I tried to get them to spray by using the window washers but couldn't so I just gave up. Ive never had them spray while driving though!
It drives me nuts because I don't want the headlight washers to spray at all, and they spray every time!! My car's white, so whenever they spray, I get little colored splashed from the washer fluid all over the front of the car.