C63 vs X5M vs X6M vs Jeep SRT8 vs M6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by propain
MHP C63 AMG S2CMR Package: - MHP v3 CDT (Matched Remap) - MHP 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers and 3" Mids - MHP 180F Modified OEM Thermostat- MHP Thermal Intake Gaskets, - MHP CF Airboxes with Filters, -Weistec Oil Separator (Catch Can).
This is what i meant by his 1st post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by m0v30v3r
Propain: on the video i posted its says FACELIFT c63 so im assuming it is 2012+ and your video has pre-facelift c63...
Both obviously the same car.

I dont know why the video you posted says (Facelift) Maybe in Russia that means modded.. LOL
Old 04-12-2012, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Sirex63
This is what i meant by his 1st post

I am referring to this accusation...

If so then weren't you supposed to post that video instead of m0v30v3r ?
Old 04-12-2012, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Was a Q, got the answer.

Thanks

Why do you speak on his behalf. There wasn't any description in his 1st post until he posted the 2nd video. Now we know the mods on the C63.

It's a great race though still don't get it. SEDAN vs SUV ? that's wicked.
I gave an opinion which was if they raced in a 1/4 mile drag race I'm sorry to say that the C63 with those mods whether it's from MHP or any other company would lose vs X6m/X5m having these mods by PP-Performance or others. Isn't this a forum so we can express our own opinions ?

Oh sorry , we should talk about what only BAD430BENZ wants

Again you're talking about something that you do not know. I'm not a Pelka or anybody's puppet/fanboy as well as others

I'm talking here about a C63 vs X6M/X5M, not MHP vs PP-Performance.

Stop being a troublemaker by mentioning and betting stuff that isn't real
i was just mentioning your negative attitude towards the race and video . i'm definately not being a trouble maker

i think Sirex is still a little bitter

Originally Posted by Kaiba
Too many UAE and KW haters on this board now ....

Old 04-12-2012, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
i don't think he understands
Old 04-12-2012, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
i don't think he understands
Either its an English problem or his anger toward MHP is clouding his intelligence.

Oh look.. another video... God bless the internet...

Old 04-12-2012, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
Originally Posted by Kaiba
Too many UAE and KW haters on this board now ....

No hate or hard feeling my friend...., something can agree with or NOT,, randomly opinions always well see.......

ZAYED,,
Old 04-12-2012, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
Either its an English problem or his anger toward MHP is clouding his intelligence.

Oh look.. another video... God bless the internet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2tW...1&feature=plcp
Thankss alot,, ............

ZAYED,,
Old 04-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Banned

C63
You knew the mods on the C63 by watching another video which we or I specifically didn't see. Thats why i couldn't know the way you did knew about the mods.

Well it's my second language for you to know. Secondly I have no anger towards MHP but you seem to have a problem with me.

Propain with all due respect, you only have an ECU tune. You also seem to have not raced anybody. Why don't you go get some vbox results for us, because it seems you're an artist at it. When you can afford and get some LT headers then I will take you more seriously. Right now you are being a clown.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
You knew the mods on the C63 by watching another video which we or I specifically didn't see. Thats why i couldn't know the way you did knew about the mods.

Well it's my second language for you to know. Secondly I have no anger towards MHP but you seem to have a problem with me.

Propain with all due respect, you only have an ECU tune. You also seem to have not raced anybody. Why don't you go get some vbox results for us, because it seems you're an artist at it. When you can afford and get some LT headers then I will take you more seriously. Right now you are being a clown.
Drop the "With all due respect BS". I have none for you. You were ignorantly accusing me of posting for MHP when simply subscribing to their Youtube channel gave me access to the other videos. I know... simply genius on my part.

Check my sig little guy. I have done enough to hold that record for more than a year. Afford some LT headers? HA! If I wanted them I would have them. I dont find the C63 is worth it or I would have it. Its not a matter of expense. I justed stored my C63 and bought another toy that runs high 10's out of the box. So how about your pull your head out of your a$$ and just crawl back into the hole where you belong.

Problem with you? None up to the point where you acted like a douche a accused me of posting for MHP. So how about you just STFU and wipe that egg off your face.

Last edited by propain; 04-12-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
You also seem to have not raced anybody.
Is this a race with someone?

This?

This?

Old 04-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Banned

C63
Drop the "With all due respect BS". I have none for you. You were ignorantly accusing me of posting for MHP when simply subscribing to their Youtube channel gave me access to the other videos. I know... simply genius on my part.

Check my sig little guy. I have done enough to hold that record for more than a year. Afford some LT headers? HA! If I wanted them I would have them. I dont find the C63 is worth it or I would have it. Its not a matter of expense. I justed stored my C63 and bought another toy that runs high 10's out of the box. So how about your pull your head out of your a$$ and just crawl back into the hole where you belong.

Problem with you? None up to the point where you acted like a douche a accused me of posting for MHP. So how about you just STFU and wipe that egg off your face.
Listen you arrogant clown, you call those races ?
Your racing stock cars, why dont you race modded cars like yours.

I liked how the MHP C63 gave you a good spanking. so you say you dont want headers ? LOL

Go get some Vbox results for us.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
these can't be you cuz you haven't raced anybody
Old 04-12-2012, 03:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 Fiat Abarth
Listen you arrogant clown,
LOVE IT
Old 04-12-2012, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Listen you arrogant clown, you call those races ?
Your racing stock cars, why dont you race modded cars like yours.

I liked how the MHP C63 gave you a good spanking. so you say you dont want headers ? LOL

Go get some Vbox results for us.
Please feel free to post up anything with you in it. Anything! Until then STFU. Why dont you give Weistec another rim job. I have made more passes down the 1/4 in all sorts of cars from Stock to tuned to fully modded than you probably ever will.

I love guys like you. Big mouth no action from the other side of the world talking smack.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
these can't be you cuz you haven't raced anybody
This guy cant stop making an a$$ out of himself. Its great!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Please feel free to post up anything with you in it. Anything! Until then STFU. Why dont you give Weistec another rim job. I have made more passes down the 1/4 in all sorts of cars from Stock to tuned to fully modded than you probably ever will.

I love guys like you. Big mouth no action from the other side of the world talking smack.
careful....there is a video of him when that PP CLK walked away . i remember people saying that his car got retuned by PP Performance and it made 600whp . i want to see a video of that
Old 04-12-2012, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
careful....there is a video of him when that PP CLK walked away . i remember people saying that his car got retuned by PP Performance and it made 600whp . i want to see a video of that
Ohhh yeah... Where is that video...

This pretty much says it all.... I personally think it needs more red...

Old 04-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Banned

C63

This guy cant stop making an a$$ out of himself. Its great!
The only person making an a$$ out of himself around here ( and a lot would agree on this ) is you. There is no art in accumulating numbers of passes being made at the dragstrip.

At least I have a supercharger ( which you cant get in a lifetime ). Weistec are also helping me right now. So trust me when I say, you really don't want to run into a car like mine.

Seriously, get some class and try to mind your manners when you make your idiotic posts. Why do you always try to flame out like a crazy gorilla like you are and become defensive.

I'm not impressed by your car. Your ET tune only IS NOT A TUNE only. You have modded you airbox with filters and changes your unsprung mass. There's nothing special in that. BTW you have not answered my question, how's you VBOX ? Can I borrow it ? LOOL
Old 04-12-2012, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
The only person making an a$$ out of himself around here ( and a lot would agree on this ) is you. There is no art in accumulating numbers of passes being made at the dragstrip.

At least I have a supercharger ( which you cant get in a lifetime ). Weistec are also helping me right now. So trust me when I say, you really don't want to run into a car like mine.

Seriously, get some class and try to mind your manners when you make your idiotic posts. Why do you always try to flame out like a crazy gorilla like you are and become defensive.

I'm not impressed by your car. Your ET tune only IS NOT A TUNE only. You have modded you airbox with filters and changes your unsprung mass. There's nothing special in that. BTW you have not answered my question, how's you VBOX ? Can I borrow it ? LOOL
Wow.. you spent 15K on a Supercharger for your C class. I would have to work for 10 years to see that kind of money. Can I be your friend?

If you want to act like you have all sorts of money at least get a better car and stop crying like a little girl.

Another dumb "tune Only' comment. Its a classification. Not a LITERAL definition. The person (MHP) who had the record before me had the same mods you twit. The record was acknowledged by MHP and the passes made while he was there. So any chance for him to debunk it he would have taken it. Get a clue dummy.

Yes, you can borrow my Vbox. Please come get it from me. We can continue our chat then and we can see if your mouth is still as big.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63
At least I have a supercharger ( which you cant get in a lifetime ).

Seriously, get some class and try to mind your manners when you make your idiotic posts.
Because nothing spells class better than boasting about your money and insulting others with it.

Just felt the need to point out what a serious dick comment that was. This is the only time I'll be chiming in on this - carry on.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Propain - I see you've made a new friend! lolz
Old 04-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Banned

C63
First of all, you are truly an idiot. I never posted and said my car made 600WHP. Those were Crank number not wheel numbers you moron. You should learn to focus and concentrate when reading. Go back to the posts and you will see they are crank numbers. Truly you are an a$$.

Regarding that PP CLK walking away from me. Well I had an MHP tune so what can I say LOL

Second, here's one of my races. Lets see your $h!tty cars ( BAD430BENZ + Propain ) do this :

Old 04-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by derspi
Because nothing spells class better than boasting about your money and insulting others with it.

Just felt the need to point out what a serious dick comment that was. This is the only time I'll be chiming in on this - carry on.
You're gonna teach me about class ? Do you even know what the word means ?
Old 04-12-2012, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Regarding that PP CLK walking away from me. Well I had an MHP tune so what can I say LOL
What tune are you running now? Weistec?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 vs X5M vs X6M vs Jeep SRT8 vs M6