C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What changes are coming on the 2013 model?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
Ok. Back on topic. Got a bit emotional there and I am sorry for that, folks. Promise that won't happen again. I would really appreciate you guys reporting the his post telling the mods that crossed the line. He seems to have no remorse about it either. That crossed the line having my both my mother and my sister in the hospital.

Thank You.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:40 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Porsche 911
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=-
Ok. Back on topic. Got a bit emotional there and I am sorry for that, folks. Promise that won't happen again. I would really appreciate you guys reporting the his post telling the mods that crossed the line. He seems to have no remorse about it either. That crossed the line having my both my mother and my sister in the hospital.

Thank You.
We all appreciate you having deleted your weak attempts at ownage -- it set a really bad example for other posters who are trying to learn the art of the diss.
We also take note of how polite you've become as a result of your failure -- it is quite humbling, isn't it?

You are very welcome -- see, I can be polite, too
Old 04-30-2012, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
Originally Posted by bsmooth7
We all appreciate you having deleted your weak attempts at ownage -- it set a really bad example for other posters who are trying to learn the art of the diss.
We also take note of how polite you've become as a result of your failure -- it is quite humbling, isn't it?

You are very welcome -- see, I can be polite, too
I didn't do it for you. I did it because I'm above acts like that. I got emotional, and it won't happen again. I've reported this post as well for trying to bait me. You're now on ignore. Good Day.