C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

2012 C63 Black Series front bumper and fenders?

Old 08-17-2012, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Nice Keith looking good cant wait to see final results.
Can't believe u chopped the rear again.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 E63S Wagon
wow, thats' awesome. I'm really surprised that the coupe rear bumper would even bolt on to a sedan.

can't wait to see the final results!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w204-C300
Cant wait to see the finished product! I would love to do the conversion with a reasonable price.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:48 PM

2017 991.2 Turbo PDK 2017 C63S Coupe Ceramic Brakes 2015 CLS63S AMG Full House
Truly Amazing
Old 08-24-2012, 07:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 ML350
LOL your body work guys must be able to do wide bodies on C63's with their eyes shut by now... BTW those cup tyres really look the business.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:58 AM

2014 ML63 AMG, 2018 C63S AMG, AUDI RS6
Originally Posted by callmiro
As opposed to tearing off your complete front end, re-installing new fenders and bumper, realigning everything and then doing body work, sanding, smoothing and repainting to match?

and then wishing you had a rear set to match

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance but i was wondering if anyone knew if the rear bumper for the wagon above is actually available to suit my 2013 C63 estate. Sorry for sounding rather daft. it looks sweet
Old 08-26-2012, 01:00 AM

2014 ML63 AMG, 2018 C63S AMG, AUDI RS6
Originally Posted by SCM3
That's a custom conversion widebody, no OEM parts involved. We built the bumper and entire car.

Sweet JESUS! that looks seriously DOPE

Hope you're enjoying your beauty of a car in good health
Old 08-26-2012, 01:51 AM

2003 (R230) 500SL /// 2006 Audi RS4 Advant /// 2005 E63
Originally Posted by Mischievous M
Hey guys, pardon my ignorance but i was wondering if anyone knew if the rear bumper for the wagon above is actually available to suit my 2013 C63 estate. Sorry for sounding rather daft. it looks sweet
No offense intended bud but as pretty as your wagon is its never going to be a BS. Obviously your pockets are deep considering you have the one an only 2013 C63 with personalized options but you should have saved your coins on the exhaust, spacers and tune and gone for BS if that's what you were initially after.

I know i sound like a p-r-i-c-k but i am just being realistic. wake up smell the coffee and don't waste your money.

Well thats just my two cents and hope you get enjoy your car.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:24 AM

W124 E280 95
Looks great man
Old 10-01-2012, 07:57 AM

C63 AMG ESTATE 2012
that red Estate made me wet
Old 10-01-2012, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Cars not done yet?
Old 11-13-2012, 05:02 PM

07 S65 & 09 R8 V8 stick... 08 Superleggera x3 Sold..clk63 BS +++..constant flipper
anyone out there that is doing the BS conversion looking to sell their old 12+ front bumper? My wifes 12 c300 got hit and needs a new front bumper and DRL.. was considering doing a 63 front bumper, fenders, grills, lights etc...of course no badges!
Old 11-13-2012, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
507 SEDAN
Originally Posted by C63fan
Thanks for your PS! It looks great! I'm so sure that's what I want!
Originally Posted by CZ55
A quick PS. I prefer the prefacelift headlights.

Keith-

As you and I have talked about before, I am much ore interested in a widebody rear. I think that the BS looks great, and the car you are building is killer!!!! But, I have been interested in the rear for a while now. However, if this BS series kit you are making will allow for wider fronts AND rears, well then.................

I'm all for it! When will it be done, or on the market??

PS. I also like the pre-facelift look!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
507 SEDAN
Originally Posted by DuaneC63
I'm sure it could be done but will be very expensive and you wouldn't recoup much of the cost at resale. The issue with our cars are not the width of the front wheels/tires, but the back wheels/tires. Increasing wheel/front tire size without a corresponding increase in the rear wheels/tires will not yield much of a handling gain and I think the car will look even more out of proportion with only the wider front fenders.
Originally Posted by callmiro
You will sell way more rear fender flares than fronts

Everyone needs more rear tire

When is the rear set-up coming????

Weren't you guys working on that several months back???
Originally Posted by Dads C63
I am in the process of getting the necessary parts and will advise when they are here. Then we can talk more about it. I really just wanted the fenders because I need a larger front tire for road racing.

I believe there are others that are working on the BS hood project and I will advise when I find out.

I am still waiting on HMS for the rear fender package as previously mentioned. You can have a local body shop do the rear like Josh and I did. Then the fronts will look more in line. Looks awesome and mine allows 335's on the rear for everyday driving.
Originally Posted by Fung63
Agree with above. I think we need to look at flaring the rear as well.
Originally Posted by SCM3
My shop is actually building a C63 black look alike, front as well.

Originally Posted by jackrycheung
Rear fenders are the way to go before the front
Originally Posted by linjy2
Omg I'm so ready for this! Let's hope the price is reasonable.
Originally Posted by CLS63 AMG
Keith, when do you think your BS bumper and fenders will be available for sell ??

And what about the rear fenders?
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
Why do you keep avoiding the question about the rear fenders lol ? Front fenders + bumper are useless without the rear. It will look weird
Originally Posted by Dads C63
I'll give you a sneak peak of the rear. The tires are 345-30 19 Pilot Sport Cup and they fit flush in the new rear BS fenders.

I still have 10MM spacers behind them.

Although the whole BS conversion on a sedan is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!

I do not want to convert my sedan to a BS, unless Keith, you perfect the kit and it is reasonable. I am so much more interested in the rear wide-body.

Keith, I see that the rear is available for $10k, if you bring your car to Ohio. How long will this conversion take? How long will my stay in Ohio be??

Thanks Keith, you are a TRUE pioneer.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:10 AM

c350 Sport
How to create your own black series from bumper with changing fenders

So I decided to fabricate my own front bumper. It's not hard all you have to do is buy a w203 amg v2 look front bumper off eBay for a couple hundred bucks, cut the lower half off and use the top half of you current bumper.

I have a 2009 w204 c350 sport changed a lot of the look on it. It's been working out well.

Since I'm new to the forum, thought I might share some of the stuff I'm doing...ill post more pics soon

Body fill to cover the fiberglass

Filler primer to uncover the imperfections

Alignment notice I did not have to change the fenders to make this work.

More angles I used wire to hold it together until I get the right adjustments.

This where I its 1/4 inch screws and lock nuts along with locktite industrial glue to hold it together

Fitted the inside parts from my old bumper to the inside of the new bumper also helper connect both pieces

Fiber glass coating to cover the breaks and also to help connect it together making bond stronger like welding to metals together...I worked for years and a body shop so it is a little easy for me

This is the bumper I got off eBay will fit a 2007 model w203 but not a w204 without some fabrication work to make it fit.

Final imperfection spot putty coating before coating with sealer.

Current bumper inside pieces will be needed in order for this to work

If my collision repair instructor saw me do this lol he would kill me because the bondo should be put on with smooth layer but I have been doing this for so long I can level it out

Last minute adjustment before bonding both bumpers

Side view of last minut adjustments again notice there are no fender changes to a wide body look
Old 03-10-2016, 02:32 PM

c350 Sport
final product

final product close up

final product outdoor view

Originally Posted by CashRegister
So I decided to fabricate my own front bumper. It's not hard all you have to do is buy a w203 amg v2 look front bumper off eBay for a couple hundred bucks, cut the lower half off and use the top half of you current bumper.

I have a 2009 w204 c350 sport changed a lot of the look on it. It's been working out well.

Since I'm new to the forum, thought I might share some of the stuff I'm doing...ill post more pics soon

Body fill to cover the fiberglass

Filler primer to uncover the imperfections

Alignment notice I did not have to change the fenders to make this work.

More angles I used wire to hold it together until I get the right adjustments.

This where I its 1/4 inch screws and lock nuts along with locktite industrial glue to hold it together

Fitted the inside parts from my old bumper to the inside of the new bumper also helper connect both pieces

Fiber glass coating to cover the breaks and also to help connect it together making bond stronger like welding to metals together...I worked for years and a body shop so it is a little easy for me

This is the bumper I got off eBay will fit a 2007 model w203 but not a w204 without some fabrication work to make it fit.

Final imperfection spot putty coating before coating with sealer.

Current bumper inside pieces will be needed in order for this to work

If my collision repair instructor saw me do this lol he would kill me because the bondo should be put on with smooth layer but I have been doing this for so long I can level it out

Last minute adjustment before bonding both bumpers

Side view of last minut adjustments again notice there are no fender changes to a wide body look