Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weistec Engineering, Thank You !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 10:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C204, W209, W164
I also only have a tune only C63.. MHP by coincidence it appears.. however, I've never had a problem, and so I have no bad thoughts towards the company and I sleep peacefully.

But what I don't understand is how this turned from a 'my car works great now thanks to weistec' thread, to a 'you have MHP LTH's.. you suck' thread.

If they work, they work... I just find it bitter that people, not even you specifically, but in general, would find any reason to bash another person when they themselves haven't even gone as far, (myself included), to have done any mechanical mods.

Nothing towards you propain, but reading all posts now, I realize the other member SLS likes to instigate things, so I could see why you do what you do. Secretary much...
Old 05-13-2012, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 coupe
I think the heat is impacting more than just superchargers... it is making many here a wee bit angry It is funny reading any and all threads that relate to tuning, MHP, contain posts from SLS Qatar, etc... these discussions seem to just disintegrate into name calling, defensive, butt hurt uselessness. Not very useful but a bit entertaining. No wonder the folks in the AMG Private Lounge feel that MB World is slowly deteriorating.

Last edited by gthal; 05-13-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Infamouz
I also only have a tune only C63.. MHP by coincidence it appears.. however, I've never had a problem, and so I have no bad thoughts towards the company and I sleep peacefully.

But what I don't understand is how this turned from a 'my car works great now thanks to weistec' thread, to a 'you have MHP LTH's.. you suck' thread.

If they work, they work... I just find it bitter that people, not even you specifically, but in general, would find any reason to bash another person when they themselves haven't even gone as far, (myself included), to have done any mechanical mods.

Nothing towards you propain, but reading all posts now, I realize the other member SLS likes to instigate things, so I could see why you do what you do. Secretary much...
I think you misunderstood how the thread went or how things have been going around here lately.

Sirex, Jacob, SLS have been bashing MHP at every chance they get around here. They go on to say what a crook Andy is and how they would never do business with someone like him. While I have no allegence to MHP I always look to keep things fair and unbiased.

Then Sirex posts his mods and what do you know... hes running MHP headers. The Irony! If it were me I would have those things off my car ASAP if I hated a company as much as these guys do.

Nothing against you either, I may not mod my C63 but I have a lot of car experience with other toys and many 100's of passes down the strip. I thought long and hard about modding my C63 and I assure you I have delved very deeply into it and have learned what they do and what is best for the C63. In the end I chose to just stick with my tune only C63 for many reasons, the endless drama is close to the top reason, and I am happy with it.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:50 PM

2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by propain
I think you misunderstood how the thread went or how things have been going around here lately.

Sirex, Jacob, SLS have been bashing MHP at every chance they get around here. They go on to say what a crook Andy is and how they would never do business with someone like him. While I have no allegence to MHP I always look to keep things fair and unbiased.

Then Sirex posts his mods and what do you know... hes running MHP headers. The Irony! If it were me I would have those things off my car ASAP if I hated a company as much as these guys do.

Nothing against you either, I may not mod my C63 but I have a lot of car experience with other toys and many 100's of passes down the strip. I thought long and hard about modding my C63 and I assure you I have delved very deeply into it and have learned what they do and what is best for the C63. In the end I chose to just stick with my tune only C63 for many reasons, the endless drama is close to the top reason, and I am happy with it.

How funny to see who's the one brought MHP up in this thread.
Irony, huh!?! Now that's Irony.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:53 PM

C204, W209, W164

I believe I stumbled upon that thread... what did I get out of it, though? Nothing more than a brain fart... that sht boggled my mind like there was no tomorrow, so I didn't even bother to try and comprehend what was going on. And this is probably what got me off track... but anyways.

Half of their 'conclusions' made no sense either, and the fact that he would continue to stir the pot with, "I'll make videos of xxx and xxxx.. showing you such and such" only made it worse, seeing as that never happened if I remember.

And that I truly understand. I've encompassed myself with more than I probably should know.. but as with you, I too, am happy with just a tune. Plus retaining the warranty never hurt anyone, so that's always a plus.

..almost forgot to say I have clear side markers! Haha

All I'm going to say though is;
- The OP has a nice car, and a nice set of mods
- SLS needs to stop instigating bs
- And Happy Mothers Day
Old 05-13-2012, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Easy for you to say because you don't have squat on your car...so how is your statement credible? The irony...
Old 05-13-2012, 10:58 PM

C204, W209, W164
Originally Posted by bhamg
Easy for you to say because you don't have squat on your car...so how is your statement credible? The irony...
If you look at it from his perspective though, not so much his mod list.. it does make sense.

Why would you continue to use and essentially support a companies product that you would not want to have anything to do with? And in this case, hate the company and rant about them continuously.

Yeah Mercedes builds some of the worst cars on the road today, but I still bought and drive one.....
Old 05-13-2012, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
If you look at it from his perspective though, not so much his mod list.. it does make sense.

Why would you continue to use and essentially support a companies product that you would not want to have anything to do with? And in this case, hate the company and rant about them continuously.

Yeah Mercedes builds some of the worst cars on the road today, but I still bought and drive one.....
Everyone's different but for sure, I'd have taken them off - and sold them - not cut them up!
Old 05-13-2012, 11:02 PM

2009 C63 AMG

Why does he keep on using it? Because it's freak'n MONEY! Several thousands large!

It's dang entertaining to see in the past Sirex has been accused of a rich kid blowing money all the way through the roof, and in this thread he's accused of not wasting enough.
Gees, consistency please?
Old 05-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Why isnt it relevant? You listed the brand of almost every other mod.

So the headers and mids and thermostat are MHP I guess. Oh the horror!
Due to this comment, neither me or SLS Qatar mentioned that I'm using MHP headers.

You're the one who brought MHP to this thread. You're the supporting one of who wanted to start all this drama and claimed that i'm using MHP headers.

Using them or not, you wouldn't know so as i said that subject was closed and stop getting off topic. If you want to start the MHP drama, do it in your own thread.

The thread is about ME thanking WEISTEC for helping . I believe English is your first language. Can't you read ?

Last edited by Sirex63; 05-13-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:08 PM

2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Sirex63
Due to this comment, neither me or SLS Qatar mentioned that I'm using MHP headers.

You're the supporting one of who wanted to start all this drama and claimed that i'm using MHP headers.

Using them or not, you wouldn't know so as i said that subject was closed and stop getting off topic. If you want to start the MHP drama, do it in your own thread.
Sirex, he might or might not support MHP, IMHO he was just trolling you and SLS Qatar knowing you two have strong feelings against MHP.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:14 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by balthaser
Sirex, he might or might not support MHP, IMHO he was just trolling you and SLS Qatar knowing you two have strong feelings against MHP.
He's just being a pain in the a** by bringing up stuff aren't related to the thread.

Please guys stick to the thread.

Thank you Weistec <-- End of the story
Old 05-13-2012, 11:33 PM

C204, W209, W164
Look at that slammed corolla!
Old 05-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Without getting into the who's better than who war. That for me is long since been dead. I will say this. We build header for the Mercedes enthusiast and thats pretty much all we do. With the exception of some smaller items here and there. We also are a full service fabrication shop that can make you anything from custom 1 off pieces to full NHRA spec or Unlimited Class race car roll cage. Or even crazy custom lift kits for the G-Class SUV.

With that said. I think people think we build 1 type of header. When in fact we build many types of headers and many of them custom. Meaning, if someone wants a 4 into 1 header for a 63.. We'll build it. If they want a stepped header in a 4 into 1 or a tri-y we can build it.

i'm always looking to better my product line. We R&D a lot. some good ideas are made into working pieces, then tested. A lot of times the testing phase does not pan out into something that can be had at a reasonable price. Or if it even works the way we want it too.

Case in point we are about to release a new Mercedes header system... It took 5 different header configurations to land on one that showed results we were happy with.

Regarding the who is better than who debate. There are some choices out these and we are well aware of all of them. From the stuff made in China or Asia. To the headers made by large volume manufactures geared to the American/domestic car segment. It really comes down to the tuning on these 63's.

IIRC, there has been many cases where the people running the same header system with different tunes yielding 2 very different results. So IMO its really the tune that's got the most to do with it. Some tuners like to use a more aggressive tune than others and some get to tune one slightly higher octane fuel. That's been known for years.

We feel really good about the products we offer and the way they perform. I also feel our level of craftsmanship we put in each header system we make is second to none. We were the first to offer a Lifetime warranty on ALL of our Mrcedes header systems. Capped with our commitment to customer service.

With us, there is more to it than how fast we can get you down a 1/4 strip of road. We're there for the customer when they drive home from the track, when they driving to work, or just running some errands. We try to build a product that will be trouble free for how ever long you own your car and no matter what you do with it.

If a quick time or a dyno chart is what you seek then we have something for you. However there is more to MBH headers than just speed and power. And it's those other things I feel is just as important.

Lastly, If you got a set up that works for you and you are happy with it. Than thats all that matters. If my product has made someone happy thats got to be one of the best things about being in this industry. Enjoy your cars in good health and remember we are all Mercedes owners and we should be on the same team.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:54 AM

2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Mike,

thank you for your inputs. The headers you make for the M156 I belive is the best for this platform. My brother has one of your set on his SL63. It preforms and sounds brutal. I have driven it many times. We love it.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Merc63
I was gonna leave this thread alone, but ur just such a goof I can't even help it.

Go to the SLS threads and leave your **** out of here.
When this is your forum then speak for it, otherwise shut the **** up

... Your just like jacob always attacking guys and never helping out anyone when they have questions or concerns.. All you do is bring drama with your MHP hater **** and attacks against guys like your some big fast racer with no vids, no time slips, nothing but a big mouth..
We do not attack anyone. you cannot actually attack anybody on a public forum, but we do reply to douchebags like yourself. My brother and I have done so much for Mbworld, posted many useful threads, many technical issues that were viewed by many Mbworld members. the fact that you cant see that due to you being an MHP fanboy is really not our problem. We did in fact post videos, dynosheets,product installations.

Now refresh my brain....what did you ever do?

You come on here talking **** to some of the most helpful and fastest guys on the forum like you know your ****... .
Only when they interfere with me

Wow man, you blew a bunch of money on your car!! That is just unbelievable!! Any fool can do that. Go play in the sand.
I suppose you can?...Show me.

dude, do yourself a favor tonight. Before going to bed look at yourself in the mirror for about 5 minutes. when you realise how much of a moron you are, just take a gun and shoot yourself. alot of people would love you for it
Old 05-14-2012, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
Without getting into the who's better than who war. That for me is long since been dead. I will say this. We build header for the Mercedes enthusiast and thats pretty much all we do. With the exception of some smaller items here and there. We also are a full service fabrication shop that can make you anything from custom 1 off pieces to full NHRA spec or Unlimited Class race car roll cage. Or even crazy custom lift kits for the G-Class SUV.

With that said. I think people think we build 1 type of header. When in fact we build many types of headers and many of them custom. Meaning, if someone wants a 4 into 1 header for a 63.. We'll build it. If they want a stepped header in a 4 into 1 or a tri-y we can build it.

i'm always looking to better my product line. We R&D a lot. some good ideas are made into working pieces, then tested. A lot of times the testing phase does not pan out into something that can be had at a reasonable price. Or if it even works the way we want it too.

Case in point we are about to release a new Mercedes header system... It took 5 different header configurations to land on one that showed results we were happy with.

Regarding the who is better than who debate. There are some choices out these and we are well aware of all of them. From the stuff made in China or Asia. To the headers made by large volume manufactures geared to the American/domestic car segment. It really comes down to the tuning on these 63's.

IIRC, there has been many cases where the people running the same header system with different tunes yielding 2 very different results. So IMO its really the tune that's got the most to do with it. Some tuners like to use a more aggressive tune than others and some get to tune one slightly higher octane fuel. That's been known for years.

We feel really good about the products we offer and the way they perform. I also feel our level of craftsmanship we put in each header system we make is second to none. We were the first to offer a Lifetime warranty on ALL of our Mrcedes header systems. Capped with our commitment to customer service.

With us, there is more to it than how fast we can get you down a 1/4 strip of road. We're there for the customer when they drive home from the track, when they driving to work, or just running some errands. We try to build a product that will be trouble free for how ever long you own your car and no matter what you do with it.

If a quick time or a dyno chart is what you seek then we have something for you. However there is more to MBH headers than just speed and power. And it's those other things I feel is just as important.

Lastly, If you got a set up that works for you and you are happy with it. Than thats all that matters. If my product has made someone happy thats got to be one of the best things about being in this industry. Enjoy your cars in good health and remember we are all Mercedes owners and we should be on the same team.
Well said Mike. Both your product and customer service are second to none, and I couldn't be happier running MBH on my car.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
When this is your forum then speak for it, otherwise shut the **** up

We do not attack anyone. you cannot actually attack anybody on a public forum, but we do reply to douchebags like yourself. My brother and I have done so much for Mbworld, posted many useful threads, many technical issues that were viewed by many Mbworld members. the fact that you cant see that due to you being an MHP fanboy is really not our problem. We did in fact post videos, dynosheets,product installations.

Now refresh my brain....what did you ever do?

Only when they interfere with me

I suppose you can?...Show me.

dude, do yourself a favor tonight. Before going to bed look at yourself in the mirror for about 5 minutes. when you realise how much of a moron you are, just take a gun and shoot yourself. alot of people would love you for it

BORING.

You and Jacob are brothers? Lol
Old 05-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports

Thanks Mike for this bunch of info. I believe your products/top customer service have been satisfying everybody everywhere.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:25 AM
Banned

C63
BORING.

Keep talking, someday you’ll say something intelligent.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:58 AM

BORING.

Like I said dude, do yourself a favor and blow one in your head

Talk about making positive posts. All what I have seen you posting so far is garbage...but then again thats what you are!
Old 05-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Banned

C63

Talk about making positive posts. All what I have seen you posting so far is garbage...but then again thats what you are!
Well there's no vaccine against stupidity !
Old 05-14-2012, 02:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
C'mon guys, not worth arguing over this stuff.
All of us here are car enthusiasts with the same common interest.
Lets give when credit is due and keep the peace.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'13 CLS63 PP
Originally Posted by _AMG_
C'mon guys, not worth arguing over this stuff.
All of us here are car enthusiasts with the same common interest.
Lets give when credit is due and keep the peace.
+63
Old 05-14-2012, 02:32 AM

2009 C63 AMG

However offensive his language was, I don't think violent action should be involved and encouraged. Don't lower yourself to that level, no? It's just not worth it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Weistec Engineering, Thank You !