weistec stage 1+ 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
And are you running MHP headers and tune?
Ask him about his elevation would be a better question...

Congrats on the run, but it wasn't done in +4500 as stated. Sorry. Unless you can show me a weather report at the time showing temps in excess of 110 degrees at 9:30pm the run wasn't +4500. Sorry...

I notice how I get no comment about my weather report now. You guys thought I pulled it from Weather.com? LOL. I know its hot over there and I know the conditions are way less than favorable this time of year but unlike others Jrcart and Earl the track you run at is at sea level and its a GREAT Fing track. All I ask is for you to PROVE (shocking I know) that the run was done in +4500 DA. Its a funny thing around here when people make claims. People usually want those claims substantiated.

Whatever... its a waste of time talking to any of you... Your cars are faster, your tracks are slower, your DA is worse and none of us have the money to compete with you clowns.

Last edited by propain; 06-02-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
And are you running MHP headers and tune?
No bro!! It says right in my sig what aim running. weistec race gas tune 105 oct and MHP headers also minus -200lbs from the car.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Merc63
No bro!! It says right in my sig what aim running. weistec race gas tune 105 oct and MHP headers also minus -200lbs from the car.

What track do you run at again? Whats the elevation?
Old 06-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by propain
What track do you run at again? Whats the elevation?
I'm sorry, but I don't understand! Why do you care so much ? Who gives a **** about what that kid does ? Why don't you stop hating him and skip the topics talking about his car ? I'm gonna end up thinking that you guys are racists/jealous of what you can't afford. Let the kid in peace.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Drag times DA: http://www.dragtimes.com/da-density-...e=Calculate+DA

3800 it says but my ap from 1320go.com said da was 3960ft.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Bottom line, it's useless comparing track times from different tracks in different conditions.

If I was running a MHP tune the cuzins would be telling me bro get a refund Andy screwed you!
Old 06-02-2012, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Mercedes S550
2007 s550

In regards to s550...
Has anyone tried to stream music through a bluetooth pcmcia card wirelessly? If so, that would be a great... Since the pcmcia slot is integrated into the command system, it would be a work around for not having an aux or ipod connection. You could simply pair the iphone/smartphone/ipod, etc. with the device and stream music through the car's system. Please discuss your thoughts...
Old 06-02-2012, 11:51 AM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
I'm sorry, but I don't understand! Why do you care so much ? Who gives a **** about what that kid does ? Why don't you stop hating him and skip the topics talking about his car ? I'm gonna end up thinking that you guys are racists/jealous of what you can't afford. Let the kid in peace.
Guilty, i agree with you that people people should have more respect for others . But the Kid /Sirex63 He's always talking smack on others and in my opinion has been one of the most disrespectful people on this site along with his boy SLS. I guess in this case i really don't feel sorry for him at all... I'm not trying to start anything here but just saying what goes around comes around.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 196 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
First of all I would like to say that Sirex63's C63 is a BEAST. Not one C63 has made less than 11.9s in Yas during summer even with tune and long tubes and filters...etc.

Sirex it seems you got yourself a set of new exhaust system. Did you buy new ones from somewhere else or got custom made? I do remember you sold that other lousy exhaust.

Anyway make sure to make a run by Novemeber or December with race gas instead of pump gas and PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE GET SOME GOOD TIRES

This way you will make around 10.5s or less hopefully.

Hold on a second there From did you get that the temperature is 29C
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. I think you went and took it from weather.com or accuweather. They are mostly not accurate about our weathers in the Arabian gulf region. Sometimes i see in our news they are saying 45C and you can see it in the car's thermometer, and in weather.com says 40C or 38C but they are definitely wrong.

I would take sirex's inputs as he was on the track and he was there to know what the exact temperature was. When I went to Abu dhabi and had ride in Sirex's C63 the temp was more than 120F during the afternoon and more than 110 during night. Their weather is even hotter than our weather in Qatar.

And if you don't believe me I say you should try to go there sometime during summer to experience how it feels at night with temp of more than 100F Imagine that's only at night

Make sure you take cover during the afternoon when the temp is above 120 would be really painful if it's for the first time

Yes it seems he got some new headers and mid-pipes. I believe he will make 10.5s in winter or probably better especially if he uses race gas instead of pump gas.

Believe me man, even your C63 won't be able to make less than 11.5 over there at those conditions.

Your smelling 10.5s would be vomiting 12.5s at that condition

No offense it is just that the weather over there is so spicy at summer.
I told him to wait until winter but he insisted as he wanted to see the difference between summer and winter.
So basically Sirex would run low 10's on the east coast. All the records here are set at MIR in NOV=35F.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by 4ramin
Guilty, i agree with you that people people should have more respect for others . But the Kid /Sirex63 He's always talking smack on others and in my opinion has been one of the most disrespectful people on this site along with his boy SLS. I guess in this case i really don't feel sorry for him at all... I'm not trying to start anything here but just saying what goes around comes around.
Bingo... but people here have become very care bear lately. Sadly this forum is more about "When the oil should be changed and what tires should I run in the winter" than a modding forum. Its all good. There is nothing wrong with that but I believe the drag and modding guys clash more with each other and the peanut gallery just doesn't get it.

This kid has done nothing but talk smack and put down other tuners while running that tuners hardware. I could care less about MHP or its hardware. I dont defend anyone including Andy. If I wanted an MHP tune or other hardware I would have it. I do ask for up front details when it comes to posts like this and "Setting Records". Since we have very little results from Weistec HONEST results would be a good start. Not some BS +4500 DA. If he posted his run and was 100% honest with the conditions this topic would have been dead two pages ago.

I also don't think there is anything with wrong accuracy. Or should we just take everyone at their word from now on just so we can all get along and be nice to one another?

Oh BTW I just ran a 10.1 @ 145 MPH in my tune only C63 in +5000 DA.

Last edited by propain; 06-02-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2
So basically Sirex would run low 10's on the east coast. All the records here are set at MIR in NOV=35F.
Not true
Old 06-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Banned

C63
Last reply for me in this topic.

In conclusion, dodger + propain you're just jealous i've got a beast and u dont.

Dodger strips out everything in his car because he cant afford anymore mods.

Propain cant even afford X pipe.

Bark alone kids I wont waste any more time discussing this issue with you cause you're there and i'm over here. I really dont care about what you think about me or my beast. That wont change any fact about it. As i said all of my haters are just jealous

Wanna talk about your cars ? Ship it over here and race me.

You cant ?

Best regards

Last edited by Rock; 06-02-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: language
Old 06-02-2012, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Zod
Little off topic, but I recall differently
Why else would you not include them in your list with your time?
''Mhp v3 tune
Mhp long tube headers
Mhp race exhaust
Carbon fiber hood
Carbon trunk
KW v3
Light weight rotors''

I mean these items don't help ?
  • Light weight battery
  • Sparco driver race seat
  • removed passanger seat
  • removed rear seat
  • 1/4 of Race gas
  • Washer fluid drained
  • Trunk striped
  • Spare and tools removed
  • Front grill removed
  • Exhaust heat shielding removed
  • Light weight wheels
  • Light weight rotors (already added)
  • Carbon fiber hood (already added)
  • Carbon trunk (already added)
  • suspension optimization for 1/4 mile track
  • Possible sound deadening material & creature comforts removed from all over the car

naaa that's not worth mentioning now is it
My sig is an explination on what my car has done to it as i would drive it on the street....

At the track its anything goes as ive said if you look in the 1/4 sticky thread it explains whats done to the car at the track.

If you would like me to list again for you:

Mhp race gas tune
Mhp headers
mhp race exhaust
Carbonio air intake
17" rear wheels with Hosier drag radials
Ccw front skinnies
Evosport rotors
sparco race seat
Removed passanger and rear seats and spare jack etc all loose change mats and what
not and frint grill for better airflow
Braile battery 15lbs
carbon hood & trunk
Kw coil overs ..

Hmm cant recall anything else. I run full vp 109 race fuel track the track

Last time out i ran the mhp cams. And currently data logging them on my car to optimize my settings.. ive explained many times, that my results are not typical.. ive also had a few guest drivers mthis and blackbenz that have been somewhat of a light weight mod since they weigh 60 lbs less then me my all time best run in the car was 10.68. It was a few runs later putting blackbenz in that he fired off the 10.66
Old 06-02-2012, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Sirex63
Last reply for me in this topic.

In conclusion, dodger + propain you're just jealous i've got a beast and u dont.

Dodger strips out everything in his car because he cant afford anymore mods.

Propain cant even afford X pipe.

Bark alone kids I wont waste any more time discussing this issue with you cause you're there and i'm over here. I really dont care about what you think about me or my beast. That wont change any fact about it. As i said all of my haters are just jealous

Wanna talk about your cars ? Ship it over here and race me.

You cant ?

Best regards
This reply was perfect. Thank you for it!

Dodger sheds weight because he cant afford more mods? HAHAHA!! What a tool.... I guess your saying Dad's cant afford it either right? He should be running full interior? Honestly this last post couldn't drive it anymore home how much of a snot nose little punk you are with ZERO understand of autos.

Why don't you bring your car over here big spender? When your done with your little rant go ask daddy if he will give you the money.

In the meantime ill be working extra shifts at BK on the frier just so I can afford that x-pipe.

BTW +4500 DA. In your dreams little guy.

Last edited by Rock; 06-02-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:43 PM

C63 AMG
MacGCU is living proof that man can live without a brain lol

the ****?? I was saying it was sweet that you had hit that speed

Habib can't even take a compliment without getting his panties in a wad. Brag about your money all you want, it won't make your baby dick any bigger.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by propain
This reply was perfect. Thank you for it!

Dodger sheds weight because he cant afford more mods? HAHAHA!! What a tool.... I guess your saying Dad's cant afford it either right? He should be running full interior? Honestly this last post couldn't drive it anymore home how much of a snot nose little punk you are with ZERO understand of autos.

Why don't you bring your car over here big spender? When your done with your little rant go ask daddy if he will give you the money.

In the meantime ill be working extra shifts at BK on the frier just so I can afford that x-pipe.

BTW +4500 DA. In your dreams little guy.
First of all my father died 2001 so i have no one to ask him money but myself. You're the one who's arguing and talking about my car and my runs so you're the one should be showing in here not me wasting my time and going to the USA. I havent said anything about our ride untill you started trolling.

Second, I respect Keith as a person and i love his car but i dont believe in any car using NOS since it's the cheapest and most powerful method to run fast. I can get a Tercel with NOS and beat your times. Anyone can do that.

So as i said leave me and my car alone and enjoy running slow.

Last edited by Sirex63; 06-02-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by MacGCU
the ****?? I was saying it was sweet that you had hit that speed

Habib can't even take a compliment without getting his panties in a wad. Brag about your money all you want, it won't make your baby dick any bigger.
I don't care about your compliments, nobody asked for it.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
First of all my father died 2001 so i have no one to ask him money but myself. You're the one who's arguing and talking about my car and my runs so you're the one should be showing in here not me wasting my time and going to the USA. I havent said anything about our ride untill you started trolling.

Second, I rKeith as a person and i love his car but i dont believe in any car using NOS since it's the cheapest and most powerful method to run fast. I can get a Tercel with NOS and beat your times. Anyone can do that.

I thought that was your last reply?
Old 06-02-2012, 02:18 PM

C63 AMG
Old 06-02-2012, 02:54 PM

AMG

This thread is so funny with these little guys .....

Mods , please ban .. Suspension was not enough ...

Old 06-02-2012, 02:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by 4ramin
yeah right, and we all know what you are like from the last ECU mess.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 196 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
Originally Posted by dodger63
Not true
Not everyone is a star like you
Old 06-02-2012, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2
Not everyone is a star like you
Wait which das geld is this the one that appologized through pm or the one that i forget did you let another member use your name or did they jyst tell you what to write
Old 06-02-2012, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7

Second, I respect Keith as a person and i love his car but i dont believe in any car using NOS since it's the cheapest and most powerful method to run fast. I can get a Tercel with NOS and beat your times. Anyone can do that.

Sirex63 - I'm not jealous or slow.
I would suggest if nitrous is so easy to go fast that you install it on your car and go set some records. Its NOT that easy to do it safe and right, especially on these cars. When we chose nitrous two years ago Weistec didn't exist nor was any other forced induction set ups. Now they are and are a viable choice. I know you have boost all the time and I don't have an unlimited amount of nitrous but I road race and the S/C is not an option. You and others have proved that heat and extended usage kills the power. Anytime you want to spend about 30 minutes on a road race with me I'll be glad to run with you. I'll take all the bottles out and run N/A and you can run whatever pulley and tune you want with your S/C. After about 10 minutes of full throttle running we'll see how the Weistec is holding up. Until then I'll run my MHP N/A set up with the new cams etc.... and keep going fast. You complain because we strip out weight, really? You obviously don't road race at all. Thats not being cheap, its being smart. Why do you think the new BS comes with a rear seat option. Because those who seriously race don't want the extra weight. Its how you go faster and faster.

You talk alot about who you hate and everyone knows that. You and Jacob always seem to jump in on threads where others post about their mods and performance. Why can't you accept that they chose to purchase what they have and move on with what you have. You don't need to be so aggresive and hateful all the time. You can be respectful to the others on this forum and in return they will probably be the same to you. You can post your results, back them up, and then relax. Don't get so offended when others question your information. Your car is fast and there's no doubt about that. In cooler weather it will be ever faster. Congrats on your new times!!! Enjoy your car and be safe.

Last edited by Dads C63; 06-02-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I think some here are loosing the grasp on what mbworld is, its a car enthusiast discussion forum.. my DA questions are not to discredit your runs or your car they are to learn. On the US tracks we can look up da and compare on a sort of level playing field all the different results.. on your runs we can only speculate. Conditions unless u provide it? If you dont want to share answers like this its cool just say so.. my car im sure is slow compared to yours and yes i dont have endless money to throw at mods on my car. But that doesnt mean thats why i took my seats out. I wanted to prove i could do something to myself.. i dont think there is anyone that knows what my goal is except me i dont really care about the insults and crap talk. Im happy with what ive accomplished with my car so far im not at my goal yet but i think i will be soon. And after that i will search for my next mod which will prob be weistecbuild if i can afford it..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: weistec stage 1+ 1/4 mile