Old 06-03-2012, 01:36 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 CLS500 - Iridium Silver w/ AMG Sportline
Originally Posted by 63'd
Looks very similar to the US.
Surprisingly.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 GLK 350 4M (Iridium Silver), 2010 E350 Coupe (Iridium Silver)
Originally Posted by boschk
I have a simple rule: I'm pleasant, smile, but say little to nothing. It's none of your business where I"m coming from, where I'm going or why I have numbers on my doors.

Officer: "Why are there numbers on your door?"
Me: "What seems to be the problem officer?"

Zero reason to answer the question.

Pull me over, tell me why and do what you're going to do. I feel zero compulsion discuss the situation with the officers. He's not the judge.
Here is a great example of a man using jedi mind tricks at a DUI checkpoint.

Let the man do his job, answer questions with questions or keep your mouth shut, and be polite.

"I have to answer?" Holds video camera to face and asks name and p#. Classy.

I won't lie though. In a lot of states, cops won't be NEARLY as cautious as those two - either because of a lack of training or because they think they can get away with it. There are also a host of other circumstances that could make keeping your mouth shut a moot point... like if your lips are red from wine and you stink like booze.

Last edited by dcjwlee; 06-03-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:42 PM

Love it. Do not feel bad about exercising your rights! It's not criminal nor shameful. What's shameful is giving up your rights out of pressure and in some cases, intimidation.
The following users liked this post:
lekoza (03-28-2022)
Old 06-03-2012, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by VaclavSV
HAHA calm down guys! Im not mad at all! I really had no where to be which is why I wanted to get good fuel economy in the first place (nothing like saving a few $ jks -I spend over $150 a week in gas) I thought it was pretty hilarious that they would be so stupid to go after a young male in a nice car which just growls even though I was obeying the law more than the people going 130 in the left lane! As far as inspected vs. search the officer poked inside the window looked around walked around the car bent underneath the front. I wanted to take a picture but I thought oh **** what would happen to me if they saw!
I am calm and also glad you did not receive a ticket. Just correcting ignorance on someone elses post.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:48 PM

2010 C63
Originally Posted by dcjwlee
Pissed because you were stopped by a man doing his job? Pissed because he made you wait 30 minutes after you flat out disrespected him? Even if he was being overly aggressive or a douchebag, does it fix anything to stoop to his level? And worst of all, you let your kids hear you degrade another person like that... over MONEY?

It's upsetting when you see people make a little money for themselves and use it as a way to insult someone else. Straight hatin'.

"Yeah, they makin money... workin on waaalll street. But in they mouth, is where the ***** meet." - Eric Kelly, trainer, Church St. Boxing.
i was not being a douche....just tired of getting pulled over for no reason...just because i am younge and drive a nice car....i am a working class like most others....i get up a 4 am every day to go to work, and work very hard for my money and all i have is bought with hard earned money, so he was not doing his job, he was being a ***** like a lot of them are...since when does a benz fit the "profile of a Street Racer"???
Old 06-03-2012, 01:59 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by crazy1469
i was not being a douche....just tired of getting pulled over for no reason...just because i am younge and drive a nice car....i am a working class like most others....i get up a 4 am every day to go to work, and work very hard for my money and all i have is bought with hard earned money, so he was not doing his job, he was being a ***** like a lot of them are...since when does a benz fit the "profile of a Street Racer"???
Since the Officer received a call, have you ever explored the option that maybe the caller provided a description of the vehicle that was racing? Or maybe those "expensive" rims were given in the description from the caller.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
Here is a great example of a man using jedi mind tricks at a DUI checkpoint.

Let the man do his job, answer questions with questions or keep your mouth shut, and be polite.

"I have to answer?" Holds video camera to face and asks name and p#. Classy.

I won't lie though. In a lot of states, cops won't be NEARLY as cautious as those two - either because of a lack of training or because they think they can get away with it. There are also a host of other circumstances that could make keeping your mouth shut a moot point... like if your lips are red from wine and you stink like booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsVPzM8eyY
could that be failure to cooperate?
Old 06-03-2012, 02:06 PM

2010 C63
Since the Officer received a call, have you ever explored the option that maybe the caller provided a description of the vehicle that was racing? Or maybe those "expensive" rims were given in the description from the caller.
no, i york and peel cops are just *****s, one of the reasons i sold my 930, i would get pulled on a daily basis.....if youre in your 20`s or early 30`s can`t drive a decent car
Old 06-03-2012, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by natman316
could that be failure to cooperate?
No, it can't. You have the right to remain silent. He wasn't pulled over for suspicion of DUI. Checkpoints are fishing expeditions. It's no different than an officer walking up to you an asking for your ID. Without reason to believe that a crime has taken place, you do not have to comply. Officers often times depend upon the ignorance of the public to do the stuff they do. I"m ok if they try, just don't get pissed off when I stand on my rights. That's where the problem begins for me.

Last edited by boschk; 06-03-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:10 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to name call but telling someone that the rims on your car costs more than a year of their salary is belittling them. That **** will get you TKO'd by lesser men.

As a working class man, you should have respect for the work others put in. Respect those that would do what you couldn't imagine doing for such low wages. When you can respect and understand the different circumstances of different people you might start to realize why people are reacting to your comment they way we are.

Treat people like they are people, not like they are a cop/nurse/doctor/firefighter/banker/soldier. I still can't believe you would try to compare another human being to a part of your car because of some loose relation between the price of your rims and their income.

Old 06-03-2012, 02:20 PM

2010 C63
Sorry, didn't mean to name call but telling someone that the rims on your car costs more than a year of their salary is belittling them. That **** will get you TKO'd by lesser men.

As a working class man, you should have respect for the work others put in. Respect those that would do what you couldn't imagine doing for such low wages. When you can respect and understand the different circumstances of different people you might start to realize why people are reacting to your comment they way we are.

Treat people like they are people, not like they are a cop/nurse/doctor/firefighter/banker/soldier. I still can't believe you would try to compare another human being to a part of your car because of some loose relation between the price of your rims and their income.

i understand that might have been wrong of me to do so, but it really pisses you off when you are just driving along, minding your own biz and i had my familly with me, and this cop is just being a complete ***....
last year crossing the border from niagara falls canada to state side, they border officer didn`t believe me that the car was mine because i am a construction worker, they took me and my family into the office, held us there for over 2 hrs, and had the dogs and cops seaching my car!!!!
Old 06-03-2012, 02:25 PM

no, i york and peel cops are just *****s, one of the reasons i sold my 930, i would get pulled on a daily basis.....if youre in your 20`s or early 30`s can`t drive a decent car
That's highly unfortunate but also seems sort of unbelievable. Do you live in a particularly lower-class neighborhood where a car like a C-Class would stand out so sorely? Do you spend a lot of time in neighborhoods where such cars would be considered unusual and a reason for concern?

Because the way you're making it sound is that these cops are hating on you because they are jealous of your cars. Highly, highly, highly unlikely.

To your last story, maybe they are just racist? IDK. That's a nice car for a construction worker. I always tell my boss that my car is way too nice for my job title too.

Sweet rims btw.

Last edited by dcjwlee; 06-03-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
I can totally stand by this statement! If I'm not getting pulled over Im getting my *** rode by the cop who pulled out once he saw me drive by. I once had the officer follow me for 20 min! -I even took different streets to try and get rid of him... He didn't stop following until I stopped at the Liquor store and went inside I wonder why he was pulling into the liquor store on the job?????

As for your statement about his wage. I don't think you should've made that comment. Being 21 I totally understand your frustrations (especially since literally all of my savings since I started washing floors at 13 went into this car) with police officers and other people driving around on the road as well. Ive learned to just stop and smile if I happen to make eye contact or ignore them altogether. As for police officers I am only upset that they feel they have nothing better to do than to try and ruin my day rather than cracking down on real crime such as drug dealing and shootings all of which are occurring much more frequently in the city. I understand pulling over dangerous drivers/ st racing but com'on just because Im young and in an expensive car?! If Im being pulled over for no reason and not getting a ticket, it really bothers me that everyone is paying them to waste time on the job.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:34 PM

2010 C63
That's highly unfortunate but also seems sort of unbelievable. Do you live in a particularly lower-class neighborhood where a car like a C-Class would stand out so sorely? Do you spend a lot of time in neighborhoods where such cars would be considered unusual and a reason for concern?

Because the way you're making it sound is that these cops are hating on you because they are jealous of your cars. Highly, highly, highly unlikely.

To your last story, maybe they are just racist? IDK. That's a nice car for a construction worker. I always tell my boss that my car is way too nice for my job title too.

Sweet rims btw.
no i don`t, i live in a 500k home...trust me when i tell you that the cops in the woodbridge are are *****s....may 24 weekend, its a holiday here, there is a tim hortons lot where guys gather on the weekends, the closed both exits of the lot, and anyone getting out was being stopped...the even had the ministry of transportation pulling cars off the road
Old 06-03-2012, 02:37 PM

C63 AMG
You either:

A. Suck at driving
B. Have (really) bad luck
C. Both

You let the Police dicatate what kind of car your drive??
Old 06-03-2012, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by VaclavSV
I can totally stand by this statement! If I'm not getting pulled over Im getting my *** rode by the cop who pulled out once he saw me drive by. I once had the officer follow me for 20 min! -I even took different streets to try and get rid of him... He didn't stop following until I stopped at the Liquor store and went inside I wonder why he was pulling into the liquor store on the job?????
20 minutes? Should have driven to the nearest donut shop.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Ummm, I want to jump in here in a big way, but these are no-win topics. Suffice it to say that I have experienced multiple real-life incidents that have lead me to file formal (read profiling) complaints with the PD's involved. And in the discovery process, you'll find out some very interesting facts...like this. Once a police captain speaking to this specific case told me after a formal request for statistics that at an average DUI checkpoint in his city perhaps 2,000+ cars are stopped for questioning and on average, fifty drivers are ordered out of the car to take a breathalyzer. Well, let's see, I told the LEO at the checkpoint that I had one beer (true) at 8pm, when I was seated for dinner at a well-know nearby Italian restaurant. It was 11:07 when I encountered the checkpoint. I exhibited no visible symptoms of alcohol intoxication whatsoever...in fact I can honestly state I could not feel the alcohol whatsoever, and I HATE an alcohol buzz. I like the taste of beer or wine but I have always hated getting buzzed so I generally avoid it.

The LEO ordered me out of the car for a breathalyzer test. When he looked at the reading he said "I never knew this could register such a small amount of alcohol. I've never seen it read so low...you can go." Let's look at the facts. I'm in my brand-new M5, with a beautiful blond woman in the passenger seat. In the back seat is her husband, a newly-minted MD. My freshly waxed M5 is shimmering in the night rain. And... this is the big "and"...we're both non-white. You put two and two together. Is this profiling? But this is the state of modern policing. IMO it's "stereotype and profile." And wait until you deal with the issue of police investigating themselves and then having to kick it to the next level, and the next level and so on. But that's what I do by personality type. I'd like to flesh this post out with how I REALLY feel but...that's it.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:14 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,416 Likes on 2,855 Posts
2012 CLS63
+1 your rims cost more than his salary? I doubt it, douche.
+2........
dude should get off his high horse huh?
it's people like that who make the race look bad.....the human race....
Old 06-03-2012, 06:06 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by bhamg
Ummm, I want to jump in here in a big way, but these are no-win topics. Suffice it to say that I have experienced multiple real-life incidents that have lead me to file formal (read profiling) complaints with the PD's involved. And in the discovery process, you'll find out some very interesting facts...like this. Once a police captain speaking to this specific case told me after a formal request for statistics that at an average DUI checkpoint in his city pery 11:07 when I encountered the checkpoint. I exhibited no visible symptoms of alcohol intoxication whatsoever...in fact I can honestly state I could not feel the alcohol whatsoever, and I HATE an alcohol buzz. I like the taste of beer or wine but I have always hated getting buzzed so I generally avoid it.

The LEO ordered me out of the car for a breathalyzer test. When he looked at the reading he said "I never knew this could register such a small amount of alcohol. I've never seen it read so low...you can go." Let's look at the facts. I'm in my brand-new M5, with a beautiful blond woman in the passenger seat. In the back seat is her husband, a newly-minted MD. My freshly waxed M5 is shimmering in the night rain. And... this is the big "and"...we're both non-white. You put two and two together. Is this profiling? But this is the state of modern policing. IMO it's "stereotype and profile." And wait until you deal with the issue of police investigating themselves and then having to kick it to the next level, and the next level and so on. But that's what I do by personality type. I'd like to flesh this post out with how I REALLY feel but...that's it.
So the important parts of this story: You drank alcohol, drove through a checkpoint, got stopped (maybe because your breath smelled of an alcoholic beverage?), did not blow. 00, and you are upset?
Old 06-03-2012, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
So the important parts of this story: You drank alcohol, drove through a checkpoint, got stopped (maybe because your breath smelled of an alcoholic beverage?), did not blow. 00, and you are upset?
Whatever dbag, just keep turning around and bending over,
Old 06-03-2012, 07:31 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by bhamg
Whatever dbag, just keep turning around and bending over,
Don't get upset because I removed the BS from your story. Does the truth hurt?
Old 06-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Banned

2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
If I were in this position. I would take his badge number and immediately visit the Police department immediately and inform the head of the department about this pathetic issue.
Dont let them do this to you. Cops are all douchebags. They love exersizing thier power when we make the simplest mistake (that they daily do). Therefore, make sure you do the same to them when you have the chance.

I swear to god I made a cop beg on his knees once and kept asking me for forgiveness
Old 06-03-2012, 07:38 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jacob502
If I were in this position. I would take his badge number and immediately visit the Police department immediately and inform the head of the department about this pathetic issue.
Dont let them do this to you. Cops are all douchebags. They love exersizing thier power when we make the simplest mistake (that they daily do). Therefore, make sure you do the same to them when you have the chance.

I swear to god I made a cop beg on his knees once and kept asking me for forgiveness
....And the lowest rent individual on the forum arrives
Old 06-03-2012, 08:09 PM

03 CLK500
I live in Nyc queens when i was 18 i got a 2006 c230 sport as a graduation gift i drove pass 2 cops 1 night that had parked in the middle of a main road the undercover officer immediately pulled me over said i was on my cell phone (not) and asked me if i was on parole or probation. a friend of mine got pulled over in jersey when i came back around the other driver ran from the officer due to unknown reasons (not a friend anymore) rolled down all my windows turned on all the lights in the vehicles and pulled up in front of the cops car i was pulled out my car and detained for 4 hours during the questioning i was asked how did i afford my Mercedes. im now 21 and drive a 03 clk500 moral to this story cops can be douche bags

Last edited by Bi66s; 06-03-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Don't get upset because I removed the BS from your story. Does the truth hurt?
Not upset at all...you flatter yourself with your moronic ramblings...do us a favor and crawl back under that rock.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got Pulled Over!