C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can I buy a C63 AMG Black Series? Am I to believe all the Internet hype?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
AMG GLC63. Audi R8
Originally Posted by Fung63
that is exactly right. People tend to forget that the enthusiast community is actually a very small percentage of the whole population. These cars cater to a really small niche market.
I'd wait them out. MBZ purposely held down production of these to drive up prices. Although the enthusiast community is a very small percentage of the whole population, it is populated by even a smaller population of people with more money than brains.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG BS, 2010 DUCATI 1198S
Originally Posted by DuaneC63
I'd wait them out. MBZ purposely held down production of these to drive up prices. Although the enthusiast community is a very small percentage of the whole population, it is populated by even a smaller population of people with more money than brains.
Very true, but society needs those type of people. They keep the economy going. Luckily for the OP, those "special" people typically go for bigger toys, like lambos, ferrari's, yachts, etc. The black is truly a real enthusiast car. As soon as those sellers start to crack under the pressure of having the car collecting dust on their showroom floor, they'll call the first contact they know can afford the MSRP. Sold!
Old 06-13-2012, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 Black Series
Originally Posted by GrnLantern
Oh and of all the ones out there, none of them match what I'm looking for.

None of the ones available come with the Aero Pkg (B26). My preferred spec is: Track Pkg (B25), Aero Pkg + Exterior CF (B26+773), AMG Performance Media (255).

Including the two massively overpriced ones at Platinum Leasing, none of them have more than one of the pkgs listed above. *sigh*
I'm not sure any of them came with all four options, although I agree with you, they should have all come that way. I agree with Nelly, its June and these guys will want to avoid losses on the car, so call them up and at least let them know you're interested. heck offer them below msrp and see what they say, you might get one in a couple of months for a discount