Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Sirex @ Mr Detective

So funny guy
Old 07-22-2012, 07:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
Sirex63 I asked him to race more powerful cars - what is it to you who he races? does it bother you that much that he may race slower cars?

Sirex63 I had an experience with the tune he's using and switched to the original tune from Weistec, that's why I'm critisizing. You have done this many times. EVERYONE ON MBWORLD KNOWS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MHP. We are sick and tired of reading your hatred or negativity towards MHP. **** happens, get over it. I had an MHP tune, i pissed it off. You dont see me constantly telling other MHP users to change their tunes. Who cares what others use, its not mine nor your business.

Sirex63 I want his car to be better/faster that's all. Is that an insult or a negative thing ? No, how ever to constantly show negativity towards a particular brand or product and not giving up, is a headache for all the other MBWORLD members who have had enough of reading your posts. We all know you do not like MHP. We all know of your experience. Thank you for enlightening us. How ever its time to move on. If another person wants to use MHP, who cares. Its not your car or your $$$. I think i speak for alot of other members on here who are honestly fed up with your useless posts where you try to dis any one who has a MHP product. If they are a fool to use MHP products, let them be. Also what works for you may not work for me or others. We can see by Dragtimes that for some users MHP products work the best, where as for others (like you and i sirex) it doesnt. Not all cars are the same. Now please retract from any insults or dissing, and move on. I think you have done enough damage to your reputation on this site.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Old 07-22-2012, 08:00 AM

Alsalam Aleekim Mr. AlRasheed,

Good.
But hope to see you racing with faster cars soon
Old 07-22-2012, 08:01 AM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Originally Posted by RNS-11Z
Not all cars are the same. Now please retract from any insults or dissing, and move on. I think you have done enough damage to your reputation on this site.[/I][/B]
Could not say it better myself
Old 07-22-2012, 08:48 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by dodger63
Op posted videos about racing nothing to do with mhp grow up
Why are you even offended ? The OP isn't at all.

Are you afraid that MHP sales go down and you wont get free stuff anymore ?

- what is it to you who he races? does it bother you that much that he may race slower cars?
Keep talking. I always yawn when I’m interested.

You have done this many times. EVERYONE ON MBWORLD KNOWS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MHP. We are sick and tired of reading your hatred or negativity towards MHP. **** happens, get over it. I had an MHP tune, i pissed it off. You dont see me constantly telling other MHP users to change their tunes. Who cares what others use, its not mine nor your business.
I already said I don't hate MHP, I didn't ask alrasheed to change his tune, I just said my opinion and I don't think that it's a crime.

You switched your MHP tune to something else ? No wait, you PISSED MHP TUNE OFF lol, you don't see me calling you MHP hater ! Why are you calling me that ?

It's my business since OP & I share the same product ( weistec blower ), I was the first to let MHP use a blower tune on my car and OPs' is the second car, so OP's car is considered now the strongest car among all other MHP C63s, that's why I want to make sure myself if it's really a strong one.

Oh no I shouldn't , because it's MHP, if it was from another company, I wouldn't see any of you replying me here saying ( not your business )

No, how ever to constantly show negativity towards a particular brand or product and not giving up, is a headache for all the other MBWORLD members who have had enough of reading your posts. We all know you do not like MHP. We all know of your experience. Thank you for enlightening us. How ever its time to move on. If another person wants to use MHP, who cares. Its not your car or your $$$. I think i speak for alot of other members on here who are honestly fed up with your useless posts where you try to dis any one who has a MHP product. If they are a fool to use MHP products, let them be. Also what works for you may not work for me or others. We can see by Dragtimes that for some users MHP products work the best, where as for others (like you and i sirex) it doesnt. Not all cars are the same. Now please retract from any insults or dissing, and move on. I think you have done enough damage to your reputation on this site.
Show me any video of DragTimes which shows us that MHP products are working the best lol.

You're talking on your behalf only, I don't think that any of the members over here has hired you to be their attorney.

If my posts cause you headache and mental damages then you're welcome to skip all my posts

Damage to my reputation ? So if I ask someone to race me/other powerful cars to really see what his car is capable of is a damage to my reputation ?

Conclusion : OP isn't insulted, offended etc... We've already set a meeting and a very friendly race/test ( call it whatever you want to ) so we can figure out ourselves who's tune is better.

Why is it everytime I try to race one of MHP cars, same people show up saying stuff that leads to canceling that race LOL.

Last edited by Sirex63; 07-22-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
Alsalam Aleekim Mr. AlRasheed,

Good.
But hope to see you racing with faster cars soon
Don't say that you MHP HATER !!
Old 07-22-2012, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Sirex63
Don't say that you MHP HATER !!
As you say your MAJESTY

LOL
Old 07-22-2012, 09:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
lol, I think you have more dollars then sense as a brick wall would of understood my post. Any how I shal let you carry on. Apologies to the op for filling your thread with junk.

H
Old 07-22-2012, 09:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Take it to the track, then no excuses for the results.

Horn honks/traction/pedestrians.... too many variable to street racing..... plus the option of impound, tickets, wrecks, and other such carnage.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Banned

C63
lol, I think you have more dollars then sense as a brick wall would of understood my post. Any how I shal let you carry on. Apologies to the op for filling your thread with junk.

H
Who mentioned money. Why almost everyone on this site talks about money and having more $

So you mean mentioning MHP is junk

We can see by Dragtimes that for some users MHP products work the best, where as for others (like you and i sirex) it doesnt.
Still waiting for Dragtimes videos that shows MHP products working the best.

Last edited by Sirex63; 07-22-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by betrezra
Take it to the track, then no excuses for the results.

Horn honks/traction/pedestrians.... too many variable to street racing..... plus the option of impound, tickets, wrecks, and other such carnage.
There're no drag strips where the OP lives. That's why they're used to street races.

When we street race, we choose an area that has no pedestrians/cops, control tractions issue and manage to launch at a horn.

Last edited by Sirex63; 07-22-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig

And if it is Sirex posting you will jump all over it. Yes I will Jump in MHP threads to share my experience with that company.

I don't take that as an insult since I carry no haterd towards anyone in here.
Just like you're sharing your experience with MHP we are sharing our experience with YOU.

Honestly though dude, you need to give it a rest. I don't even run MHP and you seem to be acting a bit childish at this point. So what if you had a bad experience with them? Move on and get over it. This wasn't a post about MHP, it was a post about his experience with his car.

Why are you so defensive when MHP comes up anyhow? What are you going to do when an MHP car beats a Weistec car? I mean aside from getting another suspension or a ban.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:21 PM

Old 07-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by propain
Just like you're sharing your experience with MHP we are sharing our experience with YOU.

Honestly though dude, you need to give it a rest. I don't even run MHP and you seem to be acting a bit childish at this point. So what if you had a bad experience with them? Move on and get over it. This wasn't a post about MHP, it was a post about his experience with his car.

Why are you so defensive when MHP comes up anyhow? What are you going to do when an MHP car beats a Weistec car? I mean aside from getting another suspension or a ban.
We haven't got any experience with each other, do you call some posts on a forum an experience ? I post/reply in a spare time.

I already moved on propain, I just gave my opinion about a tune which I think is better because I used both, is that a crime ? come on It is about MHP when he's using their products and tune file. Even if he tuned his car @ a different company I will still want to know if it's better than WEISTEC's tune or not ( which is hard to be ) since I haven't heard about any M156/M159 using WEISTEC blower with a different tune except me ( it was bad ) and now OP ( Dunno if it's good or bad since he never raced a tough car till now ) and I want to make sure myself and he doesn't mind at all so why do you ?

I haven't said to anybody not to use MHP tune/product, I just suggest other products and if the OP or anyone I'm talking to wants to try it, if he tries and says it's better congrats, if he tries and find out it isn't congrats to MHP.

For example, I have known PP-Performance since ever and saw them smoking lot of cars especially from MHP and other companies, I was with MHP that time so when I got my car I asked to race them to see if their cars are really fast, I got smoked so I knew that PP-Performance are better than MHP. It was a friendly race though to see who's tune is better !

Believe me I have never hated anyone in my life and always will not.

MHP c63 vs Weistec c63 ? Coming soon if the OP decided not to back out with all respect. Believe me I'm not threatening etc... Maybe he'll smoke me ? I will still stand like a man, greet him and share this experience on the forum.

No hatred or love towards any company or members in here I have said that a lot so stop saying that I hate MHP. I'm looking for the best out there to run fast

Last edited by Sirex63; 07-22-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Banned

C63

From what it appears to be is that Sirex63 is not hateful at all. It is also apparent that the OP isn't offended by any of this. Sirex63 is trying to set a race, which isn't bad. I mean why in the world do you think he modded his car? Should be a fun race between these two beasts.

Propain, stay out of this one and let the big boys role
Old 07-22-2012, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
We haven't got any experience with each other, do you call some posts on a forum an experience ? I post/reply in a spare time.

I already moved on propain, I just gave my opinion about a tune which I think is better because I used both, is that a crime ? come on It is about MHP when he's using their products and tune file. Even if he tuned his car @ a different company I will still want to know if it's better than WEISTEC's tune or not ( which is hard to be ) since I haven't heard about any M156/M159 using WEISTEC blower with a different tune except me ( it was bad ) and now OP ( Dunno if it's good or bad since he never raced a tough car till now ) and I want to make sure myself and he doesn't mind at all so why do you ?

I haven't said to anybody not to use MHP tune/product, I just suggest other products and if the OP or anyone I'm talking to wants to try it, if he tries and says it's better congrats, if he tries and find out it isn't congrats to MHP.

For example, I have known PP-Performance since ever and saw them smoking lot of cars especially from MHP and other companies, I was with MHP that time so when I got my car I asked to race them to see if their cars are really fast, I got smoked so I knew that PP-Performance are better than MHP. It was a friendly race though to see who's tune is better !

Believe me I have never hated anyone in my life and always will not.

MHP c63 vs Weistec c63 ? Coming soon if the OP decided not to back out with all respect. Believe me I'm not threatening etc... Maybe he'll smoke me ? I will still stand like a man, greet him and share this experience on the forum.

No hatred or love towards any company or members in here I have said that a lot so stop saying that I hate MHP. I'm looking for the best out there to run fast

I really couldn't care less. I just notice you seem to have a chip on your shoulder when it comes it MHP. I hope this race takes place.

Who is Cobra63 anyhow?
Old 07-22-2012, 10:45 PM
Banned

C63
I really couldn't care less. I just notice you seem to have a chip on your shoulder when it comes it MHP. I hope this race takes place.

Who is Cobra63 anyhow?
If you couldn't care less then you wont be posting in this thread and if you really don't care then mind your own business

I'm already in for the race and waiting for the OP to show up if he's up to it. Seems like other fanboys are trying to cancel it already lol

Last edited by Sirex63; 07-22-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
If you couldn't care less then you wont be posting in this thread and if you really don't care then mind your own business

I'm already in for the race and waiting for the OP to show up if he's up to it. Seems like other fanboys are trying to cancel it already lol
I posted because of you and your BS. I think you misunderstood me. I really couldn't care less about YOU and your reasons for acting like a fool on this forum constantly. Cars and actual results I care about. A kid like you, not so much. So have your race and post the results.

Old 07-22-2012, 11:05 PM
Banned

C63
I posted because of you and your BS. I think you misunderstood me. I really couldn't care less about YOU and your reasons for acting like a fool on this forum constantly. Cars and actual results I care about. A kid like you, not so much. So have your race and post the results.

Since you call it BS then why are you replying BS too. You already said that you don't care about me or MHP, then why you still replying in a thread that includes us ? and why you want me to race, does it have anything to do with you and your interests ?

I really couldn't care less about YOU and your reasons for acting like a fool on this forum constantly
You must have a low opinion of people if you think they’re your equals.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Since you call it BS then why are you replying BS too. You already said that you don't care about me or MHP, then why you still replying in a thread that includes us ? and why you want me to race, does it have anything to do with you and your interests ?

You must have a low opinion of people if you think they’re your equals.

Yawn....

We all know where this is going to lead so I will save you the suspension or probably ban at this point....

Have your race, stop being an MHP hater, have a nice night.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Banned

C63
Yawn....

We all know where this is going to lead so I will save you the suspension or probably ban at this point....

Have your race, stop being an MHP hater, have a nice night.
Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It’ll only take 1 second.

It wont lead anywhere as long as you're minding your own business.

Threatening me by getting suspension or a ban ? It's my turn to say "I really couldn't care less" go ahead make them ban me, why do you think I do care if they do ? LOL

Seems like you have nothing to do in life except posting in forums and you're the one who cares a lot about staying on forums

Advice : Get a life and stay out of such stuff that you can't care less about.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It’ll only take 1 second.

It wont lead anywhere as long as you're minding your own business.

Threatening me by getting suspension or a ban ? It's my turn to say "I really couldn't care less" go ahead make them ban me, why do you think I do care if they do ? LOL

Seems like you have nothing to do in life except posting in forums and you're the one who cares a lot about staying on forums

Advice : Get a life and stay out of such stuff that you can't care less about.
This is where you show how much of a kid you are...

Its not me or anyone else who gets you banned or suspended. You do it to yourself. So no, I am not threatening you little guy. Calm yourself. But if you dont care if you get banned or suspended why do you come here?

I don't post here much anymore actually if you check my post count lately. Ever since clowns like you have been tolerated around here this place has become less and less useful. They will weed you guys out eventually though.

This thread had nothing to do with you yet because it had MHP and Weistec in it you stuck your nose in it. I suggest you take your own advice. Get a life and grow up. Maybe change your forum name and come back a new man because your rep here is completely shot.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Banned

C63
This is where you show how much of a kid you are...

Its not me or anyone else who gets you banned or suspended. You do it to yourself. So no, I am not threatening you little guy. Calm yourself. But if you dont care if you get banned or suspended why do you come here?
Who gave you authority to speak for the admins and moderators. I'm not banned yet

I don't post here much anymore actually if you check my post count lately. Ever since clowns like you have been tolerated around here this place has become less and less useful. They will weed you guys out eventually though.
Do you want people to accept you as you are, or do you want them to like you? I really don't care in anyway to check how much your posts have increased.

This thread had nothing to do with you yet because it had MHP and Weistec in it you stuck your nose in it. I suggest you take your own advice. Get a life and grow up. Maybe change your forum name and come back a new man because your rep here is completely shot.
Since you mentioned that this thread includes MHP and WEISTEC then why do you stuck your nose in it ?

It includes Weistec, I have weistec products, so I gave my opinion which didn't offend the OP, you just said that you don't care, every reply from you shows me that you care more and more LOL.

I don't take suggestions from people who have no business in this thread.

BTW you just said good night ! Why you still replying Babies should sleep now so calm down and have some rest.

Last edited by Sirex63; 07-22-2012 at 11:40 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Who gave you authority to speak for the admins and moderators. I'm not banned yet

Do you want people to accept you as you are or do you want them to like you? I really don't care in anyway to check how much your posts have increased.

Since you mentioned that this thread includes MHP and WEISTEC then why are do you stuck your nose in it ?

It includes Weistec, I have weistec products, so I gave my opinion which didn't offend the OP, you just said that you don't care, every reply from you shows me that you care more and more LOL.

I don't take suggestions from people who have no business in this thread.

BTW you just said good night ! Why you still replying Babies should sleep now so calm down and have some rest.

You're right Sirex. I'm sorry, its just me. Everyone on this forum loves you.

I said, "have a nice night". Not good night. I was telling you to enjoy your evening. I know English is your second language but if you want to debate someone I suggest you brush up on it a bit more first. Its like arguing with a chimp.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My car VS other Mercedes