Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Important

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2012 | 11:41 PM

C63 amg mercedes
Important

To all of u guys. 3 months ago I saw on this forum that MCDMotorsports have the front grill for C63 on the shelve for good price. 350 US. Was very attractive for me and I have been ordered and send the money to Mark owner of company. I been waiting 3 months to receive my front grill but he said that I give him wrong my home address. Which is wrong and stupid answer from his side. There was plenty emails going back and forward with him to get what I paid but nothing. He just collect the money and never come back to me. I think that is very bad and very dirty from that man called Mark. Just to let u know guys be careful and newer order nothing from him as I lose 400 US just like that. I was thinking that MCDMotorsports is a big company which producing something for MB but this is only one young 20 years old kunt which is ****ing around with serious people.
Old 08-17-2012 | 12:32 AM

2009 C63 ///Amg
I had some trouble with these guys too. Guys told me not to worry and that they were reputable, I ended up getting my spoiler finally but took alot longer than should have and they were very sketchy about to say the least. Were very hard to get ahold of both on phone and through email and would never give me a straight answer, only after I brought the issue up on this forum did I get ahold of them and they assured me the part was on its way.

I hope this gets resolved for you and that MCD chimes in on this.
Old 08-17-2012 | 01:34 AM

C63 amg mercedes
Originally Posted by j bro
I had some trouble with these guys too. Guys told me not to worry and that they were reputable, I ended up getting my spoiler finally but took alot longer than should have and they were very sketchy about to say the least. Were very hard to get ahold of both on phone and through email and would never give me a straight answer, only after I brought the issue up on this forum did I get ahold of them and they assured me the part was on its way.

I hope this gets resolved for you and that MCD chimes in on this.
Hello mate. Yes I hope so too. But u know I will not get poor without this 400 US but is un professional totally from them as we are serious guys which driving serious cars. Right?
The worst in the world is to deal with thief and liar
Cheers
Old 08-17-2012 | 01:35 AM

C63 amg mercedes
Hello mate. Yes I hope so too. But u know I will not get poor without this 400 US but is un professional totally from them as we are serious guys which driving serious cars. Right?
The worst in the world is to deal with thief and liar
Cheers
Old 08-17-2012 | 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63;1971 280SE 3.5(Sold);2023 EQS 450 SUV 4 Matic (Wife's)
GL getting your grill or refund but I would not hold my breath. I think it is good you brought this to light but maybe a little late in the case of Mark and MCD.
Old 08-17-2012 | 10:38 AM

C63
aren't they shutdown?
Old 08-17-2012 | 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 C63
sorry for your trouble...

i ordered my wing and diffuser from mcd without a problem...

is there no tracking number?
Old 08-17-2012 | 11:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 P31 C63 2015 CLA45
I ordered the carbon aprons and gills from them and it came in only a couple of weeks. Didn't have a problem, but I think everyone's right, they are not in business anymore. I haven't installed them yet. Thinking of putting them on sale.
Old 08-17-2012 | 07:18 PM

C63 amg mercedes
Mort. What u think about GL is getting my grill or refund?
Any way I am just little bit fill deferent when I talk with u guys about this as I was so disappointed.
Hope something will come out from this or at least will be a help to somebody.
Cheers Guys.
Old 08-17-2012 | 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
GL = Good Luck... hehehe! I hate to see sponsors (or former) cash members money & don't deliver the goods.
Old 08-17-2012 | 08:52 PM

2009 Barolo red C63 AMG (SOLD).13' P31 c63 coupe 2012 porsche panamera
I ordered a bunch of stuff from them, mark was very kind and answered all my emails quick. I thought they went out of business a couple months ago? Looks like you got robbed my dude.

Mode carbon also has the cf grille. Much better customer service and beautiful products, look into them if you decide you still want a cf grille.
Old 08-18-2012 | 10:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63;1971 280SE 3.5(Sold);2023 EQS 450 SUV 4 Matic (Wife's)
Originally Posted by tonci
Mort. What u think about GL is getting my grill or refund?
Any way I am just little bit fill deferent when I talk with u guys about this as I was so disappointed.
Hope something will come out from this or at least will be a help to somebody.
Cheers Guys.

tonci, I am sorry to hear about your trouble with Mark and MCD. I believe he is out of business as far as carbon fiber parts goes, as it seems to have been taken over by Mode Carbon. I don't believe that Mark is man enough to step up and take care of you (but I hope I am wrong). I had problems with Mark in terms of communication and quality of parts he sent. I got bumper vent covers with the CF running in two different directions. I complained and returned the parts. After a very long wait and no return communication I got replacements that were also defective. The lay in one part went from bottom front to top rear and the other side top front to bottom rear. At least you cannot see them both at the same time....LOL Because he did not follow my delivery instructions it cost me well over $120 extra in shipping which he should have absorbed but didn't. I had little respect for Mark and with your case I now have no respect for this man.

I am sorry, and I hope I am wrong, but I think it is too late for you to get any satisfaction from Mark and MCD Motorsports. I understand your disappointment and wish it was different.