:P

My Car Vs ZO6

My Car Vs C6

Enjoy
Old 10-05-2012, 09:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Z06 held you off. How do you know it was modded? The video says mods unknown.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63AMG P31
Originally Posted by propain
Z06 held you off. How do you know it was modded? The video says mods unknown.
Because i tried with stock Z06 and i beat him by a long distance , there is no way it stock some one told me it has intake tune and exhuast but am not sure i was catching him real quick though

And to be Honest i was racing with the C6 and ZO6 Jumped in and when he saw me i was gonna pass him he hit the brakes and the road was really empty you can see it in the video they are always like that when he feel he will lose he hit the brakes i will try with him next week i hope .

I uploaded the videos :P
Old 10-05-2012, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by alrasheed1991
Because i tried with stock Z06 and i beat him by a long distance , there is no way it stock some one told me it has intake tune and exhuast but am not sure i was catching him real quick though

And to be Honest i was racing with the C6 and ZO6 Jumped in and when he saw me i was gonna pass him he hit the brakes and the road was really empty you can see it in the video they are always like that when he feel he will lose he hit the brakes i will try with him next week i hope .

I uploaded the videos :P

Looks like you closed some distance but I don't know about the letting off part. I guess I take your word for it but from 50-115 he held you off pretty good. Looks like he let off and then hit the brakes. Before that there was minimal gain.

I'm just going by the number here. We have seen what Carts and Earls car has been doing and they are modded way beyond you. Mid 10 car. A heavily modded Z06 is easily a 9 second car. Its high 10's stock. Headers, Tune, CAI mid 10 easy.

I wish you guys had a track. Street racing only tells you so much. The C6 was a dog btw and didnt look modded at all. Any idea what he was running? Looks like stock 405HP.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63AMG P31
Originally Posted by propain
Looks like you closed some distance but I don't know about the letting off part. I guess I take your word for it but from 50-115 he held you off pretty good. Looks like he let off and then hit the brakes. Before that there was minimal gain.

I'm just going by the number here. We have seen what Carts and Earls car has been doing and they are modded way beyond you. Mid 10 car. A heavily modded Z06 is easily a 9 second car. Its high 10's stock. Headers, Tune, CAI mid 10 easy.

I wish you guys had a track. Street racing only tells you so much. The C6 was a dog btw and didnt look modded at all. Any idea what he was running? Looks like stock 405HP.

I think Tune intake , in the same video you can see black Corvette passing the silver c6 that black c6 has full bolt ons , he asked if i can try after the race with the silver blower was hot by that time , i will race him if i saw him again