C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

My C63C is on order :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63C Diamond White, BMW 325i
Hi Sheep! Thanks for the suggestion I will definitely look into getting one of these potentially

Originally Posted by Sheep
The GoPro's are nice, but if you want something cheaper and cooler, check out the Looxcie LX1 and LX2. I don't v-log but would love to get one someday for the track .

Sheep
Old 10-31-2012, 03:45 PM

Hi Roswell! And thanks... I think I am very happy going with the diamond white versus the edition 1. I think it's more me. Crazy yet refined looking But I agree this is going to be a ridiculous wait but trust me I am not in a shortage of things to do. I have to do well on my MCAT this january plus keeping honors for graduation so if it was here by then I would definitely be distracted. haha.

I am thinking about ordering the HRE's first then just having them installed once the car is here. Although in all honesty I haven't told the parentals yet and I just got bagged on at the dealership by my mom because the car has the CF spoiler thing. Soo.. I will have to ease my way into the HRE's haha.

But thanks again

Originally Posted by Roswell
Congrats on your new car... you wont regret getting the car you wanted... although the wait will be killer! LOL

edit: maybe you can order your HRE first, so you have smth to look at during the wait. Hahaha!
Old 11-23-2012, 10:37 PM

2010 C63
Congrats on the new ride!! ED is super exciting!! Hope you select your travel companion carefully!! Taking applications?
Old 11-26-2012, 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by FBTO
Congrats on the new ride!! ED is super exciting!! Hope you select your travel companion carefully!! Taking applications?
Thanks! Yes Euro Delivery is super exciting! I actually just picked up a Nikon j1 for the trip on Black Friday. And I'm taking my mom haha. She called dibs when she heard the word Europe. But maybe in another 4 years I will be taking apps? Haha
Old 11-26-2012, 07:33 AM

2010 C63
Originally Posted by sha1na_AMG
Thanks! Yes Euro Delivery is super exciting! I actually just picked up a Nikon j1 for the trip on Black Friday. And I'm taking my mom haha. She called dibs when she heard the word Europe. But maybe in another 4 years I will be taking apps? Haha
What a good med student Indian daughter! Keep in mind the luggage room is a bit tight! Might need a GL following you around!
Old 11-26-2012, 01:44 PM

What a good med student Indian daughter! Keep in mind the luggage room is a bit tight! Might need a GL following you around!
Hah I am not Indian, I am actually a Asian-Euro mix but look more Asian and I am not in med school yet. But yes luggage room will be tight in the trunk but I will just fold down the back seats if need be
Old 11-26-2012, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Just pack light. A track suit doesn't take up that much room
Old 11-26-2012, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
Just pack light. A track suit doesn't take up that much room
haha I was actually thinking of getting something similar but more feminine. Like a army green one piece romper with heels for pick up. I am sure that will be one of the more unique pick up outfits they have seen. LOL. Btw I hope your thanksgiving was amazing CoolBD
Old 11-26-2012, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Post a pic of what you have in mind. I'm having a hard time imagining it. My holiday was great, thanks. I hope yours was great too.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:02 PM

2010 C63
Hah I am not Indian, I am actually a Asian-Euro mix but look more Asian and I am not in med school yet. But yes luggage room will be tight in the trunk but I will just fold down the back seats if need be
Lol, my bad. The username threw me off! And I am sure the MCAT would be a breeze! See, this is where more pictures would be useful!
Old 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
Post a pic of what you have in mind. I'm having a hard time imagining it. My holiday was great, thanks. I hope yours was great too.
I am thinking something like this from bebe: http://www.bebe.com/Jumpsuits-Romper.../209/15520.pro

But maybe in army green and a black leather jacket. It's funny because my face looks similar to the Asian girl in the top photo but my hair in it's natural state (like right now) looks like the Brazilian looking girl in the 4th pic. Hah sorry I just noticed that.

On a side note my only worry with this outfit would be comfort level. But it makes for a great look I think especially when picking up an AMG. Fashion over health yes?

But yea thanksgiving was fun and lots of good food.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:27 PM

2010 C63
I am thinking something like this from bebe: http://www.bebe.com/Jumpsuits-Romper.../209/15520.pro

But maybe in army green and a black leather jacket. It's funny because my face looks similar to the Asian girl in the top photo but my hair in it's natural state (like right now) looks like the Brazilian looking girl in the 4th pic. Hah sorry I just noticed that.

On a side note my only worry with this outfit would be comfort level. But it makes for a great look I think especially when picking up an AMG. Fashion over health yes?

But yea thanksgiving was fun and lots of good food.
I approve!
Old 11-26-2012, 03:28 PM

Lol, my bad. The username threw me off! And I am sure the MCAT would be a breeze! See, this is where more pictures would be useful!
haha no problem. I never knew my name could pass as indian. My ex was indian and he never told me that. hah. But I have heard from my threading lady that it means calm in arabic? hah I am quite the opposite. I have never heard of the MCAT being a breeze but that would be great! I take it in a little less than 2 months. Haha I agree about the pic thing. I as well am curious about what the other members on here look like but there are too many creepy people in the world and you just never know who might be a guest on this site sometimes. But yea on one of my first threads I blasted two huge pics of myself in the thread and left it up for a couple hours. The boys didn't believe I was really a girl. haha.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:30 PM

2010 C63
haha no problem. I never knew my name could pass as indian. My ex was indian and he never told me that. hah. But I have heard from my threading lady that it means calm in arabic? hah I am quite the opposite. I have never heard of the MCAT being a breeze but that would be great! I take it in a little less than 2 months. Haha I agree about the pic thing. I as well am curious about what the other members on here look like but there are too many creepy people in the world and you just never know who might be a guest on this site sometimes. But yea on one of my first threads I blasted two huge pics of myself in the thread and left it up for a couple hours. The boys didn't believe I was really a girl. haha.
It's all good. Safety first. Now hit the books! Let us know how the test goes.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:35 PM

It's all good. Safety first. Now hit the books! Let us know how the test goes.
Hah thanks! Have you taken it before? Any tips? Yea if you see a thread that says no more AMG for me then you know it went south. haha. But for sure I will keep you guys updated
Old 11-26-2012, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
I'm really curious to know how much do you save with ED vs MSRP?
And how long do you have to drive in Europe before the car is shipped?
Old 11-26-2012, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by abcut973
I'm really curious to know how much do you save with ED vs MSRP?
And how long do you have to drive in Europe before the car is shipped?
Hi abcut973! I saved around $10k with euro delivery. I ordered everything except the drivers assist package but I got the lane tracking instead and I also did not order the carbon fiber trim. But I ordered every other package possible including the sills. So MSRP was around $85k something or maybe even $86k I don't exactly remember and I don't have my paperwork with me right now. So I think with gas guzzler it came out to $76,000.

It's up to you how long you want to drive it for. You can do the one night complimentary package where you only pay for plane ticket or you can do the black alps package which I am doing and that is a 5 night/6day trip and that costs about $1,300. But the hotels in that package are really nice. Oh and the tickets are buy one get one free, you only pay taxes on the second person which is about $700. Oh and I should also mention you can drive it across europe too like to london and paris or italy. They have drop off points there as well. They just take longer to get here. The shipping for the west coast of the US takes about 8-10 weeks. So that is yea pretty long. Patience is a virtue I will be working on. Especially since I don't get to meet him until May 2013

Hope this was helpful
Old 11-26-2012, 06:22 PM

2010 C63
Hah thanks! Have you taken it before? Any tips? Yea if you see a thread that says no more AMG for me then you know it went south. haha. But for sure I will keep you guys updated
I haven't but I hear the course is very helpful and do as many practice exams as you can!
Old 11-26-2012, 06:52 PM

I haven't but I hear the course is very helpful and do as many practice exams as you can!
Cool thanks so much! I actually took a course like that and it felt like a sucker punch of all the pre-med pre-reqs, so basically 3 years consolidated into 2.5 months. But yes that will be my life once this semester is over those wonderful practice exams
Old 11-26-2012, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
Hi abcut973! I saved around $10k with euro delivery. I ordered everything except the drivers assist package but I got the lane tracking instead and I also did not order the carbon fiber trim. But I ordered every other package possible including the sills. So MSRP was around $85k something or maybe even $86k I don't exactly remember and I don't have my paperwork with me right now. So I think with gas guzzler it came out to $76,000.

It's up to you how long you want to drive it for. You can do the one night complimentary package where you only pay for plane ticket or you can do the black alps package which I am doing and that is a 5 night/6day trip and that costs about $1,300. But the hotels in that package are really nice. Oh and the tickets are buy one get one free, you only pay taxes on the second person which is about $700. Oh and I should also mention you can drive it across europe too like to london and paris or italy. They have drop off points there as well. They just take longer to get here. The shipping for the west coast of the US takes about 8-10 weeks. So that is yea pretty long. Patience is a virtue I will be working on. Especially since I don't get to meet him until May 2013

Hope this was helpful
Wait, let me get this straight. You save about $10K give or take depending on the car, it costs you what, two plane tickets and $1300 there AND shipping back to the states and all customs clearance is already included? If that's the case I am without a doubt doing Euro Delivery on my next one.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech

Hope this was helpful

Thanks for this information. I'm not planning on buying a new car right now but was just curious about it. I really thought there was some kind of mandatory mileage to reach or duration (like a month) before they could ship the car to the US.
Since you are allowed to drive the car in Europe does it come with european spec or US spec. I'm talking about yellow indicators, no side markers, number plate and so on? From my living experience in Europe it is illegal to drive a car that does not comply to european standards.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:37 PM

2010 C63

Hope this was helpful
Sounds perfect!! Btw, because you are a girl doesn't make her a him! It is still a her! Get it straight! Well not in this case.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 coupe P31, '11 G37s, '12 RR Evoque Prestige '10 QX56
Originally Posted by dboutros
Wait, let me get this straight. You save about $10K give or take depending on the car, it costs you what, two plane tickets and $1300 there AND shipping back to the states and all customs clearance is already included? If that's the case I am without a doubt doing Euro Delivery on my next one.
On an $87k MSRP car it's closer to $6.5k off as you get the car at invoice (I verified against info available on Edmunds). You save an additional $875 because Destination and Delivery is waived (shipping is included). The tickets aren't "buy one, get one", you get a "second" ticket at the cost of taxes only. I invited 5 people thinking I was going to get 3 free tickets. I ended up buying 6 full price tickets because Delta/Air France was only $99 more for a more favorable itinerary over Lufthansa's 5 plus "1 for tax".

MB sends you MB museum tickets, vouchers for lunch at MB, 2 taxi vouchers (my taxi driver took both to get me to the airport, but only because I had forget to use one earlier).

OP- you can track your car on marinetraffic.com after you drop off your car. You'll get a login from the shipper to track on their site, but it's rarely updated. Also, the Panama Canal has live cams, I took shots of the ship as it passed through (I was going nuts waiting).
Old 11-26-2012, 10:00 PM

2013 C63 coupe PP31......BMW 330
NIKON !! YEA !!! Now you're talkin my profession! good camera to take on trips.....will work on the dslr lens also !!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by abcut973
Thanks for this information. I'm not planning on buying a new car right now but was just curious about it. I really thought there was some kind of mandatory mileage to reach or duration (like a month) before they could ship the car to the US.
Since you are allowed to drive the car in Europe does it come with european spec or US spec. I'm talking about yellow indicators, no side markers, number plate and so on? From my living experience in Europe it is illegal to drive a car that does not comply to european standards.
Sounds perfect!! Btw, because you are a girl doesn't make her a him! It is still a her! Get it straight! Well not in this case.
There is no mandatory mileage or duration. Actually if it goes for over a month in europe you have to pay an additional tax i think. It comes with the US spec, although I know for a fact that they will tack on the Euro license plate to the front and rear according to my dealer. I have no idea if i will be illegal or not. haha. I am guessing I get some sort of paper work or special clearance for this.

But I guess you are right. In all honesty I am figuring it will be a girl when I am feeling naughty but a guy when I am feeling normal. But I guess in this car you feel naughty all the time? haha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My C63C is on order :)