Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

looking for C63 facelift diffuser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2012 | 10:53 PM

C63 AMG (facelift)
looking for C63 facelift diffuser

hi all!i have a 2012 obsidian black C63 and now im looking for the rear diffuser, im just wondering should i get a carbon one?cause actually i dont really go for the carbon parts on the other exterior parts, so what do you guys think?

and does anyone have any pictures for the rear diffuser?would you mind to post up here so i can have more options to choose?thanks a lot!
Old 11-12-2012 | 11:09 PM

12 MB C63
I would recommand FRP.. since CARBON FIBER will not show much under black and I wouldn't bother. If you live in HK, you should talk to BOCA, they are close to you and they supply a lot of carbon fiber parts for our car. another is Revozport, they have a full facelift kit for the 2012 model both the sedan and couple...if you want something unique, get the BS style diffuser and it look very sexy.
Old 11-12-2012 | 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
mode carbon or Vorsteiner depending on your preference would be my recommendation. I have worked with both and either diffuser looks great (for the facelifted c63 as well)!

and to AMGFANs' point on cf not showing up on black cars, I respectfully disagree with you. I've received many compliments of my CF pieces on my ob black car. Had a local meet just this past weekend and after we cruised to the meeting point, one of our fellow mbworld members commented how much he enjoyed staring at my rear on the way over lol

Make sure however, the CF has a clear coat so it is nice and shiny. It'll really make the CF stand out.

btw Jaycdynasty, are is a good area in HK for car accessory shopping? heading there at the end of month

Last edited by Fung63; 11-12-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-13-2012 | 12:52 AM

C63 AMG (facelift)
Originally Posted by Fung63
mode carbon or Vorsteiner depending on your preference would be my recommendation. I have worked with both and either diffuser looks great (for the facelifted c63 as well)!

and to AMGFANs' point on cf not showing up on black cars, I respectfully disagree with you. I've received many compliments of my CF pieces on my ob black car. Had a local meet just this past weekend and after we cruised to the meeting point, one of our fellow mbworld members commented how much he enjoyed staring at my rear on the way over lol

Make sure however, the CF has a clear coat so it is nice and shiny. It'll really make the CF stand out.

btw Jaycdynasty, are is a good area in HK for car accessory shopping? heading there at the end of month
thanks! but actually i have eye on the BOCA rear diffuser (the one with 3 big shark fin) looks very aggressive, and the VRS one is kinda out of my budget, that's why im thinking of the BOCA one, what do you think?

and actually there's not much place for car accessories shopping in hong kong, just see what you're looking for, if for those exterior parts, nah!but some tiny parts for the interior, try a place called Mong Kok in the Kowloon side!
Old 11-13-2012 | 12:59 AM

C63 AMG (facelift)
Originally Posted by AMGFANs
I would recommand FRP.. since CARBON FIBER will not show much under black and I wouldn't bother. If you live in HK, you should talk to BOCA, they are close to you and they supply a lot of carbon fiber parts for our car. another is Revozport, they have a full facelift kit for the 2012 model both the sedan and couple...if you want something unique, get the BS style diffuser and it look very sexy.
thank you for your recommendation!but sorry for im not really familiar to C63 facelifted aftermarket body kit, which one is the FRP?do you have any photo to post up on here cause i couldn't search any from google.

and actually i have eye on the BOCA one too (the one with 3 big shark fin)!it looks very aggressive!! but where is the company of BOCA actually?and do they have a non CF diffuser of that one?
Old 11-13-2012 | 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
Originally Posted by jaycdynasty
thanks! but actually i have eye on the BOCA rear diffuser (the one with 3 big shark fin) looks very aggressive, and the VRS one is kinda out of my budget, that's why im thinking of the BOCA one, what do you think?

and actually there's not much place for car accessories shopping in hong kong, just see what you're looking for, if for those exterior parts, nah!but some tiny parts for the interior, try a place called Mong Kok in the Kowloon side!
cool! thanks for the tip for Mong Kok... I guess this place has everything as I go there for my airsoft and shoes. Btw, are there any weekly car meets or gatherings that anyone can show up and see? Would like the check out the HK scene. Went to one in Beijing a couple years back and saw some really wicked rides.

the Boca one is definitely nice. and it does look like Mode Carbon's https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...de-carbon.html

But if Boca has a dealer close to you and the prices are reasonable, definitely go with that! local service is so important.

Good luck with modding the C63, it only gets better and better!
Old 11-13-2012 | 09:37 AM

2013 Fiat Abarth
how do you order BOCA to the US ??
Old 11-13-2012 | 10:56 AM

12 MB C63
Originally Posted by c63edition1
how do you order BOCA to the US ??
they do shipping to US, you can contact ModernHorsepower for More information
Old 11-13-2012 | 10:59 AM

12 MB C63
Originally Posted by jaycdynasty
thank you for your recommendation!but sorry for im not really familiar to C63 facelifted aftermarket body kit, which one is the FRP?do you have any photo to post up on here cause i couldn't search any from google.

and actually i have eye on the BOCA one too (the one with 3 big shark fin)!it looks very aggressive!! but where is the company of BOCA actually?and do they have a non CF diffuser of that one?
No.61 Ha Heung Road,
To Kwa Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong

this is th address for BOCA, I am not sure if they do have non carbon fiber stuff. But the Big fin style would look good on your car.
Old 11-13-2012 | 11:01 AM

C63 AMG (facelift)
Originally Posted by AMGFANs
No.61 Ha Heung Road,
To Kwa Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong

this is th address for BOCA, I am not sure if they do have non carbon fiber stuff. But the Big fin style would look good on your car.
thanks a lot!i really appreciate that!how come you know all the info of BOCA?you're from HK as well?
Old 11-14-2012 | 05:00 AM
MIG

C63AMG PP
http://vosmotorsports.com/product_in...-sedan-p-47675