Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S 19" OEM C63 AMG V Multi Spokes with Conti Contact

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 05:42 AM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Not to beat a dead horse, as I have already moved on and purchased a new set which are enroute to me; but for completeness sake:

1. Your emails to me sonded pretty implausible (e.g., you needed to wait an inordinate amount of time to transfer funds, only able to transfer $500 at a time, etc.) - I'm not saying this isn't true. It very well could be, but if you are a business seller you would think this would have been sorted out before you started accepting money. This is the sellers problem. Not sure why this all of a sudden became my problem with the undertones that I somehow was trying to pull a fast one on you;

2. I don't think your way of "trying to help out" was very plausible. Send your "wife" an email money transfer? Go to a local western union (while on vacation with my family in Miami) and wire funds to you? Email you my driver's license (which I did, please ensure that it is destroyed)? Setup multiple westernunion.ca accounts and use other family's visa cards to pay three payments of $1000.00 each? Come on now - sort this stuff out BEFORE you sell the wheels. And sorry for thinking there is a remote chance that something was "off" with all of this. These types of wire events are exactly how people lose their money in online transactions; and

3. Last, from the get go, you set the tone that somehow I was trying to rip you off. All I am guilty of is sending you $2500 to "hold" the wheels (immediately I might add with no negotiation on price) until you could figure out how much air shipping would cost - at which point I would send you the balance. On top of that, I even went as far to attempt some of your solutions so that I could get funds to you. Last, I am out the CDN to US exchange rate on my Amex card when your refund actually hits. The only person losing money on all this is me.

If you think that somehow I am at fault for jumping through hoops to try and purchase these wheels - all the while on a family vacation and on an iPhone to boot, all I can say is, wow.

That's all I will say on this. Best of luck selling the wheels.

Originally Posted by C-63AMG
OK, well let me explain the situation.

This guy sent me the money via PayPal. Over here in Dubai, PayPal isn't the same as in the US. There's only one option to withdraw money from PayPal here and that's transfer it to your credit card. So if my credit card balance was $7500 and someone transfers me $2500, it means my new balance is $5000. This transfer to the card doesn't even count as a minimum payment. After speaking to PayPal and trying to find out how I can get the cash from someone who is sending me PayPal, I found out it's simply not possible.

As soon as I found out this, I sent an email to tuffcalc and explained the situation and immediately refunded the full amount he sent me via paypal. If I was trying to rip him, or someone else off, I would have simply transferred to my credit card and not sent the wheels.

I told him I would take WU or bank transfer and pay all fees that he incurred. After a number of unpleasant email exchanges later, I saw his message above. This was the biggest headache ever and I must have sent 15 emails trying to help him after I refunded his money. Not too upset that they didn't go to him.

So to sum up, the wheels are still for sale. If I was trying to screw someone, I wouldn't have refunded the money on PayPal. So open to any offers.

Thanks

Last edited by tuffcalc; 01-20-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Thanks for the good luck wishes on selling the wheels.

If you've put up accusations or incinuations, I will respond to them but before I do so. Answer one question:

Did I not, immediately refund your money via paypal before you even asked me to or before I even told you I could not withdraw the cash from paypal?

As for my wife's bank account in Canada. Yes she's Canadian so I said pay into her account and she could then withdraw from her debit card over here.

As for PayPal:

See the below and why don't I know about this? Cause I've done 3 paypal transactions and didn't mind transferring to my credit card before now. The last time I transferred was for my personal wheels so didn't need to cover any costs. Why don't I use paypal? Cause everyone pays by cash even those from surrounding countries transfers via money exchanges. I told you it takes 3-5 days to withdraw funds from paypal and transfer to credit card and can transfer maximum of $500 each day. It's actually 5-7 days as written on paypal site and print screened below. So that's actually even longer than I told you. You only need to do a search for paypal Dubai to see how pathetic the service is.

Did I, or did I not refund your paypal payment as soon as I found out I couldn't take cash payment through paypal? You didn't even ask for a refund, I did it automatically before you even had a chance to ask for it.

In summary, prove or show any evidence as to one thing I said to you yesterday was incorrect.

Bottom Line: Did you get refunded or did you get scammed? Move on. As you said, you're on holiday with your family - why you wasting your time on here.

Last edited by C-63AMG; 01-20-2013 at 06:51 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
If your in Miami I'd love to meet a fellow MB world member
I PM'd you my cell feel free to call and if I can be of any help while your here.
If its your 1st time I can show you the best places to eat and avoid the tourist traps too.
A cup of coffee or a cold beer on me
Mike
Old 01-20-2013, 08:16 AM

C63
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
If your in Miami I'd love to meet a fellow MB world member
I PM'd you my cell feel free to call and if I can be of any help while your here.
If its your 1st time I can show you the best places to eat and avoid the tourist traps too.
A cup of coffee or a cold beer on me
Mike
Thanks Mike!

Next time I am down I will give you a buzz. I'm babysitting the in-laws so my hands are full this time around
Old 01-20-2013, 12:59 PM

C63 AMG
This set is considered sold for $2850 shipped via air to Miami.

There is one more set becoming available in 2 days time but I am not going to sell that to anyone until this set that will be sold tomorrow arrives to the buyer as I do not like it that it was incinuated I'm acting or behaving dishonest.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Awesome news Sam... I like the way you are being professional about this. Once m3equals333 & the Miami buyers receive their wheels, I'm sure they will vouch for you... making the rest of your transactions more credible.

BTW, did Mikegpr03 bought the set?
Old 01-20-2013, 01:13 PM

C63 AMG
Thanks again Roswell, I mean honestly, I am hardly making anything on these and just thought to see if people here were interested before advertising locally. So far it's been a headache but soon I hope to receive positive feedback.

Yep, m3equals333's set is set to arrive on 29th so I can't wait for it to arrive and for him to post up photos. If all goes according to plan on this set, it should be in Miami and with the gentleman on 25th or 26th of January so a few days ahead of the set off my car.

If someone could vouch for someone on here and back it up, I wouldn't even mind sending the wheels first and then being paid immediately on delivery but I am not going to send them to a random member, like yesterday, who asked me to send them first and then he would pay once they're delivered.

If someone can vouch for someone and has a good reputation and is a well known member, I will send first and take payment later providing it's made immediately upon arrival.

Roswell, you've got to sort out that sig. It's driving me insane!

As for the buyer, I am getting an exact quote from the shipping company tomorrow for air to Miami. I was quoted around $595 via air to New Jersey and was told Miami would be about the same. $585 for air means the wheels are going for $2350.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Sam if you send 1st via air and agree. I'm not 100% Im a 1000% certain EVERYONE ON here can vouch for me as an honest hard working member. I have donated more money to the St.Judes Children's fund I have been super fast about shipping and a few members here can chime in I'm a straight shooter.

I can have the $$ sent via bank or western union.

Please check the power pipe group but thread and
Check with the buyer sleep feedback section
Also please check with members who met me personally
Moosjaw
Guilty
And a few others.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
'08 C63 Estate
I can definitely vouch for Mike.
Great guy - honest and great to deal with, and very helpful to the whole community here on MBWorld.
I hope you'll finally get the wheels you want, Mike
Old 01-20-2013, 01:35 PM

C63 AMG
Mike,

If when I get the shipping quote tomorrow, you transfer the money for the shipping, nothing else, I will get them sent off first thing Tuesday morning. You can then pay for the cost of the wheels and tires directly once they've arrived and you've inspected them. But with that, I mean immediate payment brother. Not one or two days later.

Let me know if that sits OK with you?

Last edited by C-63AMG; 01-20-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
So Mike u r indeed the lucky buyer!! I'm glad u didn't let this chance go as I know u've been wanting a set for the longest time.

I thought u had to wait for ur oem 18's to sell first no? Mike is a stand up guy after I saw him selling the power pipe & helping children's.. But it's a tough call as a buyer stand point. I know for a fact I would never do COD with vouch or w/o, but that's just me.

Hope u & m3equals333 gets the wheels, and Sam gets to please more members with his awesome deal with the oem 19's. They are so rare to find here, so he is definitely helping us w/o overpricing. Good luck to all the parties.

P.S Sam, stop looking at my sig.. I know it's sexy!! Muhaha!

Last edited by Roswell; 01-20-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
I vouch for Mike as well. He's a super honest guy and you shouldn't worry at all
Old 01-20-2013, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Sam is the second available set black OEMs ?
Old 01-20-2013, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Mike,

If when I get the shipping quote tomorrow, you transfer the money for the shipping, nothing else, I will get them sent off first thing Tuesday morning. You can then pay for the cost of the wheels and tires directly once they've arrived and you've inspected them. But with that, I mean immediate payment brother. Not one or two days later.

Let me know if that sits OK with you?

That sounds like a fair shake.
I will transfer PayPal the shipping
Once I get them I will western union the balance or wire it how you please.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
On a side note call me nuts but I'm selling 8pilots 4 brand spanking freaken new and 4 wheels and no takers?!
Old 01-20-2013, 01:45 PM

C63 AMG
Western Union would be better as it's immediate and I can then go pick up the other set.

Once I get the exact quote tomorrow, I will send you an email.

Can you please drop me an email with your full shipping address including zip or post code.

Thanks
Old 01-20-2013, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by Roswell
So Mike u r indeed the lucky buyer!! I'm glad u didn't let this chance go as I know u've been wanting a set for the longest time.

I thought u had to wait for ur oem 18's to sell first no? Mike is a stand up guy after I saw him selling the power pipe & helping children's.. But it's a tough call as a buyer stand point. I know for a fact I would never do COD with vouch or w/o, but that's just me.

Hope u & m3equals333 gets the wheels, and Sam gets to please more members with his awesome deal with the oem 19's. They are so rare to find here, so he is definitely helping us w/o overpricing. Good luck to all the parties.

P.S Sam, stop looking at my sig.. I know it's sexy!! Muhaha!

Thanks! In hoping its easy to ship via air and all the details are clear. I'd love to get them.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63 & SVT Raptor
I'll vouch for Mike stand up guy making quality parts with excellent customer service and donating some of the proceeds to charity, can't think of anything negative about the guy.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:47 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
On a side note call me nuts but I'm selling 8pilots 4 brand spanking freaken new and 4 wheels and no takers?!
Out of interest, how much do these go for over there? I mean a set of 18s OEM with 60% tires of a good brand such as conti or michelin or pirelli?
Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by abcut973
Sam is the second available set black OEMs ?
Unfortunately not but I am keeping my eyes out. The black ones really aren't popular over here.

In this part of the world they put the standard OEM 19s on C63s and not the 18s. People often upgrade so they sell their OEM sets cheap rather than keeping them in storage.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Western Union would be better as it's immediate and I can then go pick up the other set.

Once I get the exact quote tomorrow, I will send you an email.

Can you please drop me an email with your full shipping address including zip or post code.

Thanks

I will send you my info right now.
Shipping via PayPal
And the balance via western union? Correct once I take possession ?
Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 PM

C63 AMG
Yep, shipping via paypal as I can pay for that with my credit card so no worries.

Full payment for the wheels as soon as you've signed for the package and inspected them via western union. I'll take your word on that and the fact that everyone's vouched for you.

Deal?
Old 01-20-2013, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Yes that is a deal. Please email me back with details of shipping.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
We are talking about the ACTUAL wheels on this post right? Ones with tape on them?
Old 01-20-2013, 02:02 PM

C63 AMG
Yes. This exact set as per on these photos with the clingfilm around the rubber and from the other photos I sent you and then uploaded here. Not a similar set, but this set.

Email received. Will send you shipping quotation tomorrow when they open.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S 19" OEM C63 AMG V Multi Spokes with Conti Contact