C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

OEtuning and H-power pipe c63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c63 AMG
OEtuning and H-power pipe c63

Hello, im new to this forum but I wanted to take the time to let everyone know how thankful I am to all the members of MBWorld and specifically to OEtuning and mikegpr03. Cliff-notes version-bought a 2009 c63 of which I love. I have been an Audi s4 guy all my life, but let's just say I found a new love..it really is greener on the other side...lol; anyhow I was looking for a ECU tune, so I decided to go with OEtuning. I have read all the positive things about them and their ECU upgrade, but I was unaware how they conducted business on a personal level. Josh and Jeremy went above and beyond to get my Flash loader working properly. They answered all my questions and took the time to make sure everything worked appropriately. They responded to my emails faster than any other performance company i have dealt with. I would highly recommend them and their performance flash loaders to everyone who is looking for the most bang for their buck in regards to performance and piece of mind. Their ECU flash loader is amazing and I can literally feel the increase in performance.
Last but not least I also wanted to thank Mike of whom also is an asset to the MBWorld. I am still waiting for my H-pipe (power pipe) to come Monday but thus far he has also gone above and beyond in regards to customer service and piece of mind. Everytime i logged into my email account, i would see an update from Mike in regards to my order. I mean thats just amazing. He spent the time to answer all my questions and i would definitely do business with him again. He sent me a picture with my order and tracking number and i cant wait. Once I install the H-pipe I will do my best to post a video. It looks and sounds amazing in all the other videos. I am truly grateful to have conducted business with these two companies/personnel and I hope that you also find them helpful in your future upgrades.
Best Regards
Bobby
Old 01-17-2013, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Wow bobby Thanks !
Your Power pipe in on the way
Please, you have my mobile phone and email. I'm a call away or an email. I'm glad your enjoying the tune and I'm sure your gonna love this pipe. Everyone has been very please with the growl
And the few extra HP you get. The tune does benefit from the free up in flow also.

Enjoy and be safe brotha!

Last edited by Mikegpr03; 01-17-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:13 AM

2012 C63 sedan P31
+ 1 to these guys hands down A1 Service !!!
Old 01-18-2013, 04:25 AM

2012 Diamond White C63 Coupe + PP
+1 to Mike.

I haven't decided to buy the power pipe yet but the level of professionalism and the information that Mike has provided has been superb!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
You guys were a pleasure to work with. And if you every need anything ( does not have to be a pipe ) a ? Or tip I'm here