C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Left rear Door for road and drag racing for sale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 04:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7
Left rear Door for road and drag racing for sale.

Dear Road and Drag Racers:
I bought this left rear door to use when I damaged my first one to use again for road racing and drag racing. Its brand new and the inside beams and trim and have been removed for weight removal. Its perfect for painting to use racing. Its over a 40# loss on the left side which helps even out the weight distribution when road racing. Our cars are well balanced left to right until the driver gets is. Then we are left side heavy and this helps that. It also is a 40# loss for drag racing. All you need to do is install plexiglass windows which I did for less than $50 that are stationary. Then paint and transfer the door hardware over. Its great for racing but since I did the wide body conversion its no longer needed. I paid $850 for the door and then another $150 to have the weight removed. I'll sell it for $500 if anyone is interested. If your left rear door has been damaged you could use the skin to replace it. its brand new and the body shop will charge far more than this to purchase a new one.

Make offer.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
For those of you that road race or drag race this weight reduction helps to offset the weight of the driver. It needs to leave my garage. Any reasonable offer won't be denied.

Last edited by Dads C63; 06-10-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
Again, cleaning out the garage. Make me an offer and pay the freight and its yours. Really, any reasonable offer will be accepted. I need the space in the garage.