Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Pls have your mom adopt me
Old 01-26-2013, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LosalPD
It's really not even like that at all. I know I totally approached this whole like... situation? I guess wrong, which is why it turned out to be this way, but the reason why the pictures came up were people were calling bull**** on everything. The whole purpose of this thread was me just wondering how the whole credit thing would work out. I take those pictures yeah to show off in away, but all the pictures of those cars are after me hand washing detailing every last inch of the car. Inside/outside. I take care of every car in the garage including my dad's 2012 Nissan Quest. I love cars. I love everything about them, even though that's not the careeer I would like to pursue.
Yeah, I know. I was the same at your age. I loved cars like no one else's business, and if my parents could afford those cars, I would have detailed them to oblivion, instead of the broke down Honda Accord and CRX my parents had. I think if you put yourself in some of our shoes on the forum (it's hard, I know - parents don't understand, but young adults don't understand either), many of us here went through a ton of crap just to scrape up enough money to buy a car that you want or even 3/4th of the car you want. So people will react negatively to your post... it's just human nature. Again, fair or not.

I don't hold it against you that you want the C63 BS, I think none of us do actually. Well, maybe some do. But either way, I know any of us would have killed to be 18, have access to those types of cars and then even have the resources to consider buying a BS. It's a wonderful car - I have to respect anyone who loves it.

Finally, if you do buy... get some track lessons with it. You'll be glad you did - the car is a beast to handle. Even with full ESP on, it still wants to slide.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:57 PM

c63
i'm not judging nor did i doubt the cars. i am just extremely amused when young adults hiding in their parents skirt try to pass off their vaginal luck as their own ambition and success. this guy is a half dozen lies deep and its his first thread. you can smell it a mile away.

there is no shame in being dealt a good hand. learn how to use it
Old 01-26-2013, 11:04 PM

BMW m5 2013
Originally Posted by neoprufrok
Yeah, I know. I was the same at your age. I loved cars like no one else's business, and if my parents could afford those cars, I would have detailed them to oblivion, instead of the broke down Honda Accord and CRX my parents had. I think if you put yourself in some of our shoes on the forum (it's hard, I know - parents don't understand, but young adults don't understand either), many of us here went through a ton of crap just to scrape up enough money to buy a car that you want or even 3/4th of the car you want. So people will react negatively to your post... it's just human nature. Again, fair or not.

I don't hold it against you that you want the C63 BS, I think none of us do actually. Well, maybe some do. But either way, I know any of us would have killed to be 18, have access to those types of cars and then even have the resources to consider buying a BS. It's a wonderful car - I have to respect anyone who loves it.

Finally, if you do buy... get some track lessons with it. You'll be glad you did - the car is a beast to handle. Even with full ESP on, it still wants to slide.
I'm a very blessed kid. I in no way intended to brag. A little information about my background and where this money is coming from is. I was a former professional gamer (halo-->halo3). No matter how gay that sounds it actually brought me quite a mini fortune for someone my age. It allowed me to progress through my schooling get my bachelor's degree. I finished high school very early, which is how I came to getting my bachelor's very early. Some of this money is not just from my work, but also my previous employment at mlg. (Pathetic sounding I know). Anyways, I believe you're 100% right. I'm reconsidering my investments after this thread. I'm very much in love with the car still after going back to test drive it twice, but I will most likely wait this out and think things through more. A lot of the things everyone's said on this thread has gotten me thinking things over twice. I also want to apologize to all those who I may have irritated or upset with my... obnoxiousness. Except for the c63edition1 guy. You can honestly die.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by neoprufrok
This. Don't just get it for show. Know how to seriously drive it and you'll be heads and shoulders above the spoiled brats.

P.S. If you do get it, don't forget to count your blessings. There are millions of people in this country with far less.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:09 PM

BMW m5 2013
Originally Posted by _timothy
i'm not judging nor did i doubt the cars. i am just extremely amused when young adults hiding in their parents skirt try to pass off their vaginal luck as their own ambition and success. this guy is a half dozen lies deep and its his first thread. you can smell it a mile away.

there is no shame in being dealt a good hand. learn how to use it
Oh yeah you can die too. All you've done is troll. All I have to say to you is... I'm sorry that I was born to a good family. Not EVERYTHING has been paid for by them. I paid for my own education, and much like my education I planned on buying that c63bs with MY own money. Kthanksbye
Old 01-26-2013, 11:12 PM

BMW m5 2013
Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
This. Don't just get it for show. Know how to seriously drive it and you'll be heads and shoulders above the spoiled brats.

P.S. If you do get it, don't forget to count your blessings. There are millions of people in this country with far less.
I understand. I'm very very very blessed to be where I am today, and I would love to take this car to the track. I'm going to invest in some sort of track driving class if I do purchase this car
Old 01-26-2013, 11:37 PM

2010 C63
@_timothy = #killingit

If you couldn't handle a 135i, you should probably stay away from the C63.

Why anyone would want to own this years entire M fleet is totally beyond me.

It's also pretty stupid to post your instagram, when it has sensitive information.. such as: your full name, address, and anything else someone might need to go **** your credit before your big day comes. JUS SAYN.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:10 AM

2011 C63
Forget about all this back and forth mouth running. I wanna smash this kids mom. Then I will be driving the M fleet.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:16 AM

BMW m5 2013
Originally Posted by xcharlesy
@_timothy = #killingit

If you couldn't handle a 135i, you should probably stay away from the C63.

Why anyone would want to own this years entire M fleet is totally beyond me.

It's also pretty stupid to post your instagram, when it has sensitive information.. such as: your full name, address, and anything else someone might need to go **** your credit before your big day comes. JUS SAYN.
WELL, if you knew the whole story. I was hit. It's not me not being able to control the car.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:02 AM

MB C250
Just do it.
It's your destiny, your life and sure you can be proud abt it cos you born rich.
The mod world isn't abt age and family background , it's abt how you bring your ride up to out stand from others.
Believe in your choice when it's your time.
Remember to share your ride pics
Be a happy driver
Old 01-27-2013, 06:09 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Folks, OP already admitted the post was arrogant, stupid and obnoxious. Let it go, please stick to discussion without insults.

Having said that, op, your story doesn't add up. I got lost betweeen professional gamer, mini fortune, and everyone using credit and cosigners.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:34 AM

2013 C63 AMG
However, I am interested on the rates other forum members got their cars' for. I financed for 1.64%...I thought that was pretty good...
Old 01-27-2013, 06:47 AM

E63 AMG S
why don't u just save ur money and use whatever M your mom is not driving that day??? after being an M enthusiast for years, I can say you will be just fine with any one of those cars I understand you want to build your credit for the future, but why not take Sheryayo's advice and ask your mom to add you as a joint user to one or more of her CC's. You don't even have to use it or even posses it, but as long as she uses the card and pays it off properly, your credit will build nicely.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Originally Posted by Nola
Folks, OP already admitted the post was arrogant, stupid and obnoxious. Let it go, please stick to discussion without insults.

Having said that, op, your story doesn't add up. I got lost betweeen professional gamer, mini fortune, and everyone using credit and cosigners.
Ditto. There's enough information here (name, mlg, halo) to do some searches and see what adds up and what doesnt. Just did a quick search and didn't see anything about the OP. Didnt really try so not making any claims here, but something isn't right.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM

c63
Originally Posted by rory breaker
Ditto. There's enough information here (name, mlg, halo) to do some searches and see what adds up and what doesnt. Just did a quick search and didn't see anything about the OP. Didnt really try so not making any claims here, but something isn't right.
he exists and it took about 5 minutes to find. his home town in CA, high school, graduating year, vehicle license plates (he gave this one away himself lol), registered address, home town in taiwan, google street view of his house in CA, name of girlfriend in photos etc etc etc. all of which i will withhold out of good nature.

justin, hold your cards a little closer. there are some nasty people out there and you simply are too sheltered to realize what you've put on the table. fortunately for you, i have no malicious intent nor any ill will towards you. i can empathize with your situation since i was young with a gifted childhood as well. i do reserve the right to mock you endlessly for the absurd attempts to pass off your good luck as your own success, though.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by _timothy
he exists and it took about 5 minutes to find. his home town in CA, high school, graduating year, vehicle license plates (he gave this one away himself lol), registered address, home town in taiwan, google street view of his house in CA, name of girlfriend in photos etc etc etc. all of which i will withhold out of good nature.

justin, hold your cards a little closer. there are some nasty people out there and you simply are too sheltered to realize what you've put on the table. fortunately for you, i have no malicious intent nor any ill will towards you. i can empathize with your situation since i was young with a gifted childhood as well. i do reserve the right to mock you endlessly for the absurd attempts to pass off your good luck as your own success, though.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:22 PM

C32, 911 Carrera S(991), C63BS
This has been an interesting series of posts. But no one has yet asked about the BS he is looking at. Is this a car forum?

Please give us some details about the car.

Thank You
Old 01-27-2013, 01:05 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2011 C300 4matic, 2015 Porsche Macan S, 2006 R500 (sold)
Originally Posted by m3equals333
why don't u just save ur money and use whatever M your mom is not driving that day??? after being an M enthusiast for years, I can say you will be just fine with any one of those cars I understand you want to build your credit for the future, but why not take Sheryayo's advice and ask your mom to add you as a joint user to one or more of her CC's. You don't even have to use it or even posses it, but as long as she uses the card and pays it off properly, your credit will build nicely.
+1 on this.

Btw, I think people here are little bit tough on this kid. $125K may sound like a lot of money for car but it is all relative to whom. As long as he can afford it without putting his future in harm way, why you care? I know friends back in my college days (long time ago) that they were driving Porsche 911 and Lambo to school. I still have contact with them today and they are doing totally fine with great businesses and families. I definitely envy them to have such good life style but hey, this is so called life.

Anyway LosalPD, if you can pull it, I would rather drive your mom's M's without a huge loan on my name. I personally think it is so much cooler to have a rotation of M's to drive in different occasions than one C63 BS....
Old 05-08-2013, 02:35 PM

2012 c63 sedan
I read that you bought Vic55 997.. How do you like it? Pics of it please
Old 05-08-2013, 02:44 PM

BMW m5 2013
Originally Posted by late_bloomer
I read that you bought Vic55 997.. How do you like it? Pics of it please
My mom bought it haha. We took off the cargraphic spoiler.
Attached Thumbnails Need advice/help used c63 bs-photo-3-1-.jpg   Need advice/help used c63 bs-photo-3.jpg   Need advice/help used c63 bs-photo-1.jpg  
Old 05-08-2013, 02:55 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 BS, 2011 SLS, 2014 CLS63-S
Is the car highly modified, or was it returned to stock?
Old 05-08-2013, 03:00 PM

BMW m5 2013
Originally Posted by ced357
Is the car highly modified, or was it returned to stock?
It was sold as Vic left it last. EVOMS tune and sharkwerk exhaust.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vic is like a commercial for turnkey cars. How much did your mom pay for it?

Good call on that car. Nicely done.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:52 PM

BMW m5 2013
Originally Posted by JamE55
Vic is like a commercial for turnkey cars. How much did your mom pay for it?

Good call on that car. Nicely done.
Thanks.

I think the dealer asked for 165 or something like that. My mom's really interested in his black series too lol.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need advice/help used c63 bs