C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Community recommendations and info needed, 1st time buyer here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XC 90
Community recommendations and info needed, 1st time buyer here!

Hello everyone,
This is my first post on this forum, really my first post on any Mercedes-Benz forum.

I’m looking to get into a W204 C63 AMG, 2009 or 2010 and have been doing some research on options, included and add-ons. I’m looking for some feedback from this community on what you all feel are must have’s and nice to have’s. I have always been a Audi and BMW guy so I’m extremely green in the Mercedes world. I have been looking around trying to do some research on the Internet and this forum but I want your feedback, forum members and enthusiasts always give the best feedback.

I know there are some differences between 2009 and 2010 model years, I have always been one to buy cars with all of the options but I haven’t always needed them, it was more of a “I have to have everything mindset”.

Basically I need your suggestions/recommendations, I definitely like the premium options and performance but are some worth it? If any of you have any good links on this info please share. I’m looking forward to hearing what you all have to say, thanks!