C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Thank You from Blackboxmycar.com - Fisker Karma, FineVu CR500HD, Blackvue DR500GW-HD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 Audi A4
Thank You from Blackboxmycar.com - Fisker Karma, FineVu CR500HD, Blackvue DR500GW-HD

Hello MBWorld Community,

We are now completing our vendor account at MBWorld.org

I had a pleasure meeting members from this forum and I must say you guys have been the most amazing and welcoming community ever.

We truly value your business and we thank you so much for choosing Blackboxmycar.com to order Finevu CR500HD and Blackvue DR500GW from us.

The C63 AMG community has been wonderful as a whole and we will never forget our experience on this forum.

Please let us know if you are yet to order one and would like to order one! We will definitely offer something nice for you guys

Lastly, many of you guys were asking what is the difference between the Finevu CR500HD to Blackvue DR500GW-HD WIFI. We made a comparison video of these two units. Please check out:

SR Autogroup took some very nice pictures of Fisker Karma with FineVu CR500HD. We are working together to promote high quality dash cam here in Vancouver, BC. Enjoy these beautiful shots.

We are not going to be able to post or reply PM through this account. We are not going to be able to check any messages.

Please email us at blackboxmycar@gmail.com for any questions from now on.

Visit www.blackboxmycar.com for more details.

Thank you very much for choosing blackboxmycar.com and please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Blackboxmycar.com Community
Old 03-04-2013, 09:31 PM

c63
couple questions

1. what is the max SD card size that each of these can take?
2. if I hard wire this, can I leave it plugged in all night? is it going to kill the battery?
3. have you tested the range of the one that does WIFI? if so, what were your findings?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4
Originally Posted by _timothy
couple questions

2. if I hard wire this, can I leave it plugged in all night? is it going to kill the battery?
3. have you tested the range of the one that does WIFI? if so, what were your findings?
Hello Tim,

After tonight, we are not going to be able to reply your questions here as our account will not allow us to write anything.

As for your questions, here are my answers:

At the moment, both devices can take upto 32GB. We recommend using a Class 10.

The whole purpose of using the power kit/power magic pro is to prevent draining your battery.

Please refer to these videos:

The wifi is still a very new technology. The signal is somewhat weak and you can only view your video only within 5-10m. The main purpose of this feature is to be able to view your video at the scene of the accident.

However, if you have an Android phone with a Micro SD Card slot, you can actually just view your video.

Here is our very first review of the DR500GW-HD btw:

For any questions, please email us at blackboxmycar@gmail.com