Sponsored by:

LED Module for our Eyebrow lights **No More Flickering**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
LED Module for our Eyebrow lights **No More Flickering**

For those (such as myself) who hate wasting $$ on replacing LED bulbs (especially high-end LED bulbs) on our Eyebrows. This may be a solution for all. My car shop finally was able to make a module or resistor that keeps the LED lights from burning out or flickering. I've waited for quite sometime for this unit, and I'm actually very satisfied with it. It's been 3 weeks now and no signs of flickering. I'm a happy camper. Installation only took 15 minutes. All you have to do is tap the two grey wires from the harness to the module, ground it, wrap the wires so it looks neat, find a place to place your module and voila. Piece of cake. Below is a mini guide.

Here's the pix of the module:

Installation:

Note: I used 2 of the blue plastic things for tapping but you don't necessarily need to do it like that.

Test the module:

YAY! It Works!

Wrap the wires:

Note: On the passenger side, there's no where I can tuck the wires So you're going to have to figure out how to make it look neat.

Place your Module:

And you're done! The driver side was more tough for installation of course since there's so little room to work with. However, it's much easier to hide the wires like this pic:

Anyway, I'm still testing this module. I will provide any updates if anything happens to go wrong. For those who may find this an interest, please contact Dave from Status at 210-782-8875 for more info. I'm here to help and want others to save from wasting $$ on replacing LED bulbs. Ciao!
Old 04-09-2013, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 C63, 11 Cayenne S
Looks like a good idea...This **** happens to me all the time and it so anoying. I'm interested big time bro
Old 04-09-2013, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
'08 C63 Estate
I only use AZN Optics LEDs and in 4 years only 2 bulbs went out.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Thanks for this info.
Do you guys have any wiring diagrams for our headlights? Just wondering how you figured out which cables are for what from the harness?