Sponsored by:

MHP question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
I met the guy last year at Timmayfest, looked like he owned the new E63 biturbo and SLS AMG then.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e63 NA
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
I met the guy last year at Timmayfest, looked like he owned the new E63 biturbo and SLS AMG then.
Well damn, I figured he was doing well but not this well lol. If anyone wants to know more about this, there is a full afternoon's worth of reading of complains in quick google searches. Good luck to you OP, and win your class

Hope others get their issues resolved
Old 04-11-2013, 04:01 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
looked like he owned the new E63 biturbo and SLS AMG then.
I think the key there is "Looked Like He Owned".......

He's a Con Artist at best..
Old 04-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Subscribing. The plot thickens....
Old 04-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by Merc63
I had no problems when I bought my headers.

If he doesnt have them in stock, you can be waiting for them to be made.

Never used any of his tunes as there was too much controversy. But his headers are rock solid and some of the nicest I have seen.
Hello AutoTech Racing,

I just want to advice you to disregard anything the above member states. He is clearly an MHP tool. Anything he says is going to be is going to be defensive towards Andy/MHP. Clearly a fanboy with nothing useful in his life
Old 04-11-2013, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Merc doesn't sound defensive there nor act like a MHP tool. He just stated you will have to wait to have them made which seems to be the issue of the topic.

You just have to wait.......and wait.........
Old 04-11-2013, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by M156Beast
Hello AutoTech Racing,

I just want to advice you to disregard anything the above member states. He is clearly an MHP tool. Anything he says is going to be is going to be defensive towards Andy/MHP. Clearly a fanboy with nothing useful in his life
Lol my little pet Jacob. Good to see you got the sand out of your eyes to come back to trolling Mbworld. You probably dont even know how to turn a wrench yet my little child. Pretty sad when you're a grown man (if you even are one?) and are getting banned from internet fourms cause you can't play well with others.

Originally Posted by Sincity
Merc doesn't sound defensive there nor act like a MHP tool. He just stated you will have to wait to have them made which seems to be the issue of the topic.

You just have to wait.......and wait.........

Thank you. Obviously people have had problems with MHP. I just state my experience with him as candidly as possible. Nothing to hide with me, I call a spade a spade all day long as anyone can see that has been on here long enough. Unlike some of these guys with 50 posts, Im always trying to help members and enjoy/grow this platform.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:49 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by M156Beast
Hello AutoTech Racing,

Personally attacking other members is against the TOU.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:37 PM

2008 C63 AMG
Hi all,

I place an order for MHP Headers, Mid-pipe, Thermostats, and tune about a month ago.

I have been billed for everything and I was supposed to have the parts by a certain date and have everything installed. The shop I was going to get everything installed at had already received the thermostats and they have shipped them to me.

About a few days before the date I reached out (numerous times) to MHP to get an update and they tell me that their Baleigh "bending machine" was broken and they flew a guy out from the UK to repair the machine.

A week later I reached out again, and they said that the guy had assessed the machine and the parts necessary for the repair had arrived; however, some of the parts were held up in customs. That was about 2 weeks ago.

I've been trying to reach out to them since Monday and I haven't heard anything.

I decided to come on MBWorld to post a thread to see if anyone else was having any issues and presto... this thread is the first thing I see.

I'm getting my money back and (re)starting my research and going with another setup. I value my dollars and this thread has created enough sketchiness for me not to trust that company with my money.

If there are any MHP faithfuls that I've offended, I'm sorry.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:15 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
He is posting in AMG private lounge.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by cls55
He is posting in AMG private lounge.
Andy id posting in PL? What is his username? What thread?
Old 04-11-2013, 07:51 PM

ModernHorsepower.
SLS vs SLS GT TCU Tuning
Old 04-11-2013, 08:17 PM

2010 C63 AMG
ModernHorsepower.
SLS vs SLS GT TCU Tuning
Someone should link this thread after every post he makes!

So while I'm driving west today for a huge party called a motorcycle rally, this thread has netted the result of our cams being released from someone in Corpus Christi where they were shipped to await Andy's arrival. I instructed my business partner to drive from Houston to get them. Thankfully they are not used parts, but the new bolts and buckets are missing.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
I believe members have waited a couple months for headers from MHP. Guys like Petro63 maybe or someone else, maybe they can chime in.

DadsC63 is very friendly with MHP, maybe you can ask him to see whats going on?

Seems like a lot of vendors do this on here, take cash and make ya wait for stuff?? I recall threads about evosport and MBH.

Headers take time to make, as long as their is communication Id say you are fine... sucks waiting for ****. I bought mine when he had them in stock and I know he said if I wait, it could be 2-3 months for more.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:02 PM

SuperSprint makes them in a week.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I believe members have waited a couple months for headers from MHP. Guys like Petro63 maybe or someone else, maybe they can chime in.

DadsC63 is very friendly with MHP, maybe you can ask him to see whats going on?

Seems like a lot of vendors do this on here, take cash and make ya wait for stuff?? I recall threads about evosport and MBH.

Headers take time to make, as long as their is communication Id say you are fine... sucks waiting for ****. I bought mine when he had them in stock and I know he said if I wait, it could be 2-3 months for more.
Headers do not take a year! Evosport built me the first set of M156 long tube headers for me back in 2007, they developed a couple designs, tested them and jigged up in under four months along with a bunch of other mods for my CLK BS.

I can tell you exactly why lead-times go out, it is when companies get their lines of credit cut off, that is exactly what happend to evosport a couple years ago when they started stringing people along(me included) for nickle and dime parts like brake rotors. The next thing you know a thread popped up and evosports problems were uncovered. I would wager some tall coin that MHP is in financial trouble and has been cut off by a vendor or two and when that happens it's COD and when you are robbing Peter to pay Paul somehwere along the lines to books do not balance and things go south in a hurry.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:12 PM

CLK63 Black Series
ModernHorsepower.
SLS vs SLS GT TCU Tuning
Funny since all Andy's tuning is done by Weistec. All that talk about NDA's and it was Weistec all along he was just buying the tunes from and reselling LOL.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AutoTech Racing

So while I'm driving west today for a huge party called a motorcycle rally, this thread has netted the result of our cams being released from someone in Corpus Christi where they were shipped to await Andy's arrival. I instructed my business partner to drive from Houston to get them. Thankfully they are not used parts, but the new bolts and buckets are missing.
I just called him out on Private Lounge lol
Old 04-11-2013, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jrcart
Headers do not take a year! Evosport built me the first set of M156 long tube headers for me back in 2007, they developed a couple designs, tested them and jigged up in under four months along with a bunch of other mods for my CLK BS.

I can tell you exactly why lead-times go out, it is when companies get their lines of credit cut off, that is exactly what happend to evosport a couple years ago when they started stringing people along(me included) for nickle and dime parts like brake rotors. The next thing you know a thread popped up and evosports problems were uncovered. I would wager some tall coin that MHP is in financial trouble and has been cut off by a vendor or two and when that happens it's COD and when you are robbing Peter to pay Paul somehwere along the lines to books do not balance and things go south in a hurry.

Jrcart, I am confused, where did I say headers take a year to make? I said a few, or couple months. If something was to take a year, forget it.. 2-3 months, ok maybe, anything longer forget it.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jrcart, I am confused, where did I say headers take a year to make? I said a few, or couple months. If something was to take a year, forget it.. 2-3 months, ok maybe, anything longer forget it.
You said "headers take time to make", I simply pointed out the fact that they do not nor should not take a year to make.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
I agree
Old 04-11-2013, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AutoTech Racing

Andy is preaching a different story over on PL, he is full of excuses. He said you are not a customer and he is having this thread removed.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
this is going to get good

andy always does stuff like this. posting lies in other forums since he is banned here. however we might be graced with his presence if he creates an alt acct
Old 04-12-2013, 01:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jrcart
I just called him out on Private Lounge lol
All of it got deleted
Old 04-12-2013, 02:14 AM

2010 C63 AMG
Talking

Well Gentlemen...

It has been a very long day! I had to drive the Motorcoach three hours in Houston traffic so bad it would make you want to kick small animals! AND... I still had three hours more to drive to arrive here in Boerne, Texas for this weekend's Rally.

I am the recipient of a bunch of nasty emails created by one Mister Cluck, copied to his Junior Lawyer for a request to stop damaging his business. Mind you a two-year Attorney working at a firm where his father is named but not full partner and where the field of specialty is healthcare. It is my opinion to inquire about one's business practices is not cause for legal action and none would be needed if there were not such a clear case against using his services.

So I will reach out to the Mods and ask their judgement once more if they feel this thread is merited and founded to protect others who would not be aware of such actions as I was completely unaware prior to this thread, but only in the issues purported against my business partner.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP question...