C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Kleemann K2 vs Agency Power.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 10:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
AMG C63 2010
Kleemann K2 vs Agency Power.

Ok even if all theses subjects have been beated to death! I still have some questions about getting some exhaust component on!

I have thinking either Kleemann K2 (Kit with Tune, Manifold, downpipes and sports cats)

Or the full Agency power system with Kleemann ECU tune.

What are the REAL power expected of each one? Not the one in a million tune, but regular guys with 91 octane street ride!

Does it really make a whole lot of difference to go LT? I am very concern about making too much noises, I want to get some performance, but I would really love it to still be able to use the bluetooth phone!!! Also like everyone I have a budget and I am looking for the best investment, not the best power available. (I know from Stock about 457 HP and 443LB at crank, I would like to get a decent 15-20% gain = Somewhere like 530ish HP, and 520ish Pound. That would translate to about 430 WHP and 420 Pounds. (Correct me if I am saying unrealistic numbers here!!! )

I will take this opportunity to add the LSD from Quaife at the same time. I believe it only make sense to be able to put more power down to the wheels!!

Anyone know any specialized shop in canada or northern state? (Ontario, Québec, NY, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois or Michigan?

Can most of the shop do this work in a day? Like ECU tune, exhaust and LSD?

Thanks a lot!! There is so many options available it can make you doubt at one point!! MHP, MBH, Keelmann, Renntech, IPE, Agency Power! I am sure they all perform very well!

Have a great one!
Old 04-22-2013, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Is the K2 kit still available? I thought I heard it has been discontinued.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
AMG C63 2010
As far as I can see it is still up for sales on multiples websites and they still are talking about the kit on the homepage of Kleemann!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Interesting. I thought Cory @ Kleemann told me they are being discontinued. Good to know!

I have K2 and running it with a MBH X-pipe. Haven't done a follow-up dyno since K2 and X-pipe. Put down 423 to the wheels with the K1 tune but didn't do a before pull. There was another person somewhere here that did a K1 and K2 dyno and the difference was about 20 WHP. I think going with LTs, you get anohter 20 WHP over K2.

Last edited by Sincity; 04-22-2013 at 05:21 PM.