Sponsored by:

ANYONE INTERESTED IN MY CARBON HOOD ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 11:14 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C63/X5/ML/YUGO
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
well i was showing SLS , which said my hood brand new was $600 , that the actual cost of my hood was $799 + $629shipping on ebay . i originally was thinking about $1000 shipped but was told that another member sold his hood and trunk for $800 (local pick up only) . then that member said he shipped that combo for $340 so that combo actually sold for $1140 shipped . i tried to offer my custom vented carbon hood to another member for $700 shipped and he said that was way too much

i didn't want to ask more and have him come back and say that i offered it to him for $700 shipped..........so there you have my story

i just have no use for it and if someone wants to come do a local pickup from me here in El Paso , Tx.......it's available for $500

it's going to cost me about $200 to ship it so my price is pretty firm at $700 shipped
Can you pm the price and pic of the hood please top view I already pm!
Old 04-26-2013, 12:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
here you go.........

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...installed.html

price is negotiable and i am in El Paso , Tx

the fitment is not perfect but it's pretty damn good . it's rare to find a perfect fitting carbon hood

where are you located ? nevermind....i just noticed you are in Seattle . let me know if you are interested !
ok folks.....so the deal i gave the last potential buyer was not low enough for him but i thought it was a great deal.....so i will give the same offer to anyone else interested in the U.S.

$700 shipped
Originally Posted by Goni C63
Can you pm the price and pic of the hood please top view I already pm!
i didn't get any pm from you but in the thread you will find the link to my pics of the hood and the price i'm asking