MHP LT Headers + Exhust original fabrication

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
Oh Really? Did you get hate E-mails from me?

I would appeciate it if you minded your own business and keep your lies and Andy's to yoursleves. Thank you

Hey Petro, I recall my brother sending you Emails thanking you for some things you sent him. Please confirm

Hate Emails Confronti? hahahahah

NEVER HAPENED!
So now you'll just disrespect my name on a public forum? How big of you
Old 06-04-2013, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
'10 C63
+1 for MBH

MHP was a waste of time for me.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Then my statement was CORRECT!

You had the MBH Headers with an unmatched tune!
Not really. My Eurocharged tune originated on a dyno from a C63 with MBH headers using 93 octane. Not a custom tune tailored specifically to my vehicle but clearly matched to the headers.

All the Track Data that you see from MHP were performed in FAST tracks. same tracks used by manufacturers to market thier cars well.
You are entitled to your opinion but I think Keith would be insulted by this statement. For the most part he runs his car in the state of Florida, one of the hottest and humid states in the country.

And I definitely take offense to the above statement. I literally had hundreds of runs with my Eurocharged/MBH combo at these supposed "FAST" tracks you speak of and yet my best 1/4 mile times and mph were with MHP products.

I understand you dislike Andy and MHP and your agenda is clear but please don't spread lies about a product that works and works well. Keep in mind I no longer own a C63 or any MHP products. My dealings with Andy have always been positive. I have no reason to be untruthful.

Hey Petro, I recall my brother sending you Emails thanking you for some things you sent him. Please confirm
Yes, your brother and I are on good terms. He needed something, I provided it, he thanked me.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Thanks for clearing the air Mike
Old 06-04-2013, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by PetroC63
Not really. My Eurocharged tune originated on a dyno from a C63 with MBH headers using 93 octane. Not a custom tune tailored specifically to my vehicle but clearly matched to the headers.

You are entitled to your opinion but I think Keith would be insulted by this statement. For the most part he runs his car in the state of Florida, one of the hottest and humid states in the country.

And I definitely take offense to the above statement. I literally had hundreds of runs with my Eurocharged/MBH combo at these supposed "FAST" tracks you speak of and yet my best 1/4 mile times and mph were with MHP products.

I understand you dislike Andy and MHP and your agenda is clear but please don't spread lies about a product that works and works well. Keep in mind I no longer own a C63 or any MHP products. My dealings with Andy have always been positive. I have no reason to be untruthful.

Yes, your brother and I are on good terms. He needed something, I provided it, he thanked me.
You gotta lmk if you hit up atco or e town I want to check that ctsv out
Old 06-14-2013, 09:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 AMG C63
im new to this scene.. ANDY @ MHP has been nothing but nice and good to me, always answering my calls, texting me, and staying on top of things, has answered every question imaginable that i have throw his way. Nothing but a good experience there.. I have no experience with MBH yet, i am actually in the middle of deciding on the Headers / X pipe setup now. So we will see