Sponsored by:

Positive review of Velos tune!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 09:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 Diamond White C63 Coupe
Positive review of Velos tune!

On Friday I went in to Velos Designwerks in Miami to get the software ECU tune . The entire experience was enjoyable. The Velos GTR and Velos S8 parked outside of the shop definitely made me feel safe about them working on my car. Omar was an extremely cool dude and had the car up and running in an hour, and that is after he was able to slightly customize the tune since the car is local

On to the actual tune....

It was actually pretty funny, because as soon as the tune was finished the tropical storm rains that hit South Florida last week came and I was unable to enjoy anything but a few power slides before I got stuck in traffic.

I was finally able to "test" the tune over in Mexico this weekend and it was noticeable (in the best possible way) in every aspect. The shifting seemed quicker, the throttle response was much better and the actual car was moving like a whole new kind of animal. I will hopefully be able to test it against a local non-tuned C63 AMG to see how much faster the tune actually is, but I am predicting the gap to be substantial.

Kudos to Omar and the Velos time - I highly recommend anyone "on the fence" to go ahead and get a tune, you won't regret it.

Old 06-10-2013, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Agreed. Omar and Kenny were great to deal with over the phone and through emails. Def happy with my tune and the handheld unit. Great company to do business with!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by OlegKouz
On Friday I went in to Velos Designwerks in Miami to get the software ECU tune . The entire experience was enjoyable. The Velos GTR and Velos S8 parked outside of the shop definitely made me feel safe about them working on my car. Omar was an extremely cool dude and had the car up and running in an hour, and that is after he was able to slightly customize the tune since the car is local

On to the actual tune....

It was actually pretty funny, because as soon as the tune was finished the tropical storm rains that hit South Florida last week came and I was unable to enjoy anything but a few power slides before I got stuck in traffic.

I was finally able to "test" the tune over in Mexico this weekend and it was noticeable (in the best possible way) in every aspect. The shifting seemed quicker, the throttle response was much better and the actual car was moving like a whole new kind of animal. I will hopefully be able to test it against a local non-tuned C63 AMG to see how much faster the tune actually is, but I am predicting the gap to be substantial.

Kudos to Omar and the Velos time - I highly recommend anyone "on the fence" to go ahead and get a tune, you won't regret it.

Thanks for the kinds words and it was a pleasure meeting you, enjoy in good health.