MHP S4 C63 AMG vs F10 M5 in Moscow!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 07:37 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by MotorMax-LL
My god Andy. Your C63 had cams also ? Ahahahaaha. I want to see your S4 race a tune/header C63 (tune + header) only against your Cam/head/tune/header C63. That would be interesting.

Your an Epic failure bro. Your BS doesn't seem to end. Anyway, I'm not the one creating a new username after being banned to advertise my products. Someone seems desperate. Have fun hunting new victims.
Hello my name is Matt and yours is? You won't post it because you're a troll but I have no problem being honest and forthright. Covered this last night even the moderators know I'm not Andy or I would have been banned ten times already.

Actually you are the one creating a new username with 10 posts and a clear motive to disrupt the way this thread is interpreted. You are a TROLL. Hiding behind your keyboard with nothing but heresay and gossip to back your claims. Grow some ***** and post your BS on a forum in which Andy can actually respond and you won't have a pair when he's done with you, which is why you don't.

Again I pose the question, what have you ever done for anybody as far as creating a business, product or service in the automotive world that gives you the right to criticize anyone let alone MHP or Andy? You havent done a damn thing bro. That means the wrecking ball you think you're swinging carries as much weight as a paperclip.

When you put out the kinds of products and numbers backed by all the data they have you can talk about them or anyone else. Until then you are clearly a troll with motive. Again, you are a sad person.

Oh and there is also nothing special about a header/tune C63 beating a CL65. I have seen it happening before. CL's are heavy, much heavier than a W204 C class by about 1000lbs. But please post the video so we could laugh at how you struggle to beat it
Nothing special about a C63 beating a CL65? Hahahahaha! Being that CL65s trap 124+ stock, in fact my '08 cracked 125 stock at National Trail back in 2008 facts dictate you are wrong. Its now also clear you dont know much about racing. The CL65 holeshotted the Russian C63 in all races from a dig, the C63 even catching the CL65 let alone blowing its doors off when passing it tells a real racer everything he needs to know. The Russian C63 wasn't on drag radials either and I dont have to know the owner to say this because I and anyone that watches the videos can clearly hear his car spinning badly and him peddling it. The launch is 99% of the race and unless youve got some major HP under the hood you aren't going to catch a M275 that just holeshotted you period. Your lack of a racing back ground is clear when you make comments like this, again sad.

Originally Posted by DbImok63
Hello! this c63 s4 mhp is my car! and video where stock c63 vs stock m5 is full ****, I don't know what time 100-200 km/h m5 have in your country, but in Russia m5 f10 stock, do 100-200km/h for a 7,2 sec. so draw a conclusion!
Congratulations on your races your car is a monster despite what one internet Troll with an agenda has to say! I will again reference catching the CL65 and blowing by it after spinning hard on the street. Even at the track if this happens your race is over, except in your case it wasnt because you came back with a vengeance. No chance of that happening with anyones tune only C63, or anyones tune and header only C63, never ever would that happen. Don't listen to the idiot troll, you have proof your car is a beast and it's making me want to add a 2013 C63 to my fleet as well as do cams and headers to my SLS.

lol. A new MHP puppet. Classic!
Hey, did you know that Weistec tuned your ECU ?
Again post this on a podium in which your claims can be directly addressed and try and use actual proof vs the crap which spews from your fingers onto the keyboard. People can say whatever they want on the internet this includes you and the Kardashians, sadly this requires no proof. But if youre going to try to call someone out factually, seriously, have proof. Othrewise you just look like a hating idiot.

So where is your proof besides "other people on other forums are talking about it?"

Originally Posted by DbImok63
I do not care! most importantly make its fast as hell!
Thats the real bottom line, no matter what any hater says MHP delivers performance wise and in terms of product quality. Its funny how trolls think they are bashing a proven company by saying "he works from his basement" when they have never even done business with the company in the first place and clearly work with or for another tuner. It's just low. My E63 and SLS mods were installed at Andy's shop and they both run like bats out of hell. .

Motor Max Where is your shop located? Can you please share with us some of your documented results as I can't seem to find any anywhere. Thank you.

Unlike you here is a thread created by a respected member of this forum about MHPs exhaust and tune only SLS: https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...mhp-style.html

Sounds like the basement does some good work eh? Troll.

How many "MHP blew my motor" threads do you see on this site? Zero. Quite the opposite if you check dragtimes or 6speedonline you see MHPs cars all over the site at the top of their respective classes. Anyone can look for themselves which again proves my point, this guy is a troll with an agenda.

I saw you tap 12.9@ Moscow. I don't know what the definition of the word "fast is to you", but your car isn't. I feel sorry for you. You must have paid a **** load of money to that con artist for your heads and cams, 12-13k, when really they cost less than half of that. I hope you gained something though, because from the video Above, it doesn't look like it

btw, the video I posted isn't fake. This was a STOCK M5 versus a STOCK C63. The car belongs to a member here on mbworld "xtyper". Sorry to break it to you but I don't post BS like Andy.
So you were in Russia to watch this gentlemans car run. And being that this years Unlimited 500 was cancelled due to rain, this was when? If theres any truth to that statement it was before heads and cams and Andy has told me this car has never had drag radials on it. Sorry but ET is a direct reflection of available traction. You can have a million HP but if you dont have the tires for it you wont run a decent number. again your lack of knowledge of racing shines through. What did his car trap at the last mile, well according to dragtimes Russia and videos of his car I watched on MHPs site he ran 174-175mph in the standing mile on street tires with headers and a tune launching from a non prepped surface, basically a street. I dare you to try and do better. This is the difference between a troll and a racer. A racer actually does while a troll just talks.

Second how in teh world would you know what heads and cams cost to make for a C63? The only other reputable company Ive seen post pricing for ported heads cost more than MHPs and no one, not a single other tuner in the world that I can find makes billet cams for the M156 engines. So please explain how you would know this? You are so full of BS its pouring out your ears son. Who has the fastest and quickest M156s on dragtimes and 6speed? Not just one but many, in fact they pretty much dominate those sites and you can see all tuners posting on them. Actually the only other tuner I see with any seriously good times is Weistec. The cool part is they both go about their success in completely different ways. One builds the best naturally aspirated packages in the world, the other the best supercharged or forced induction packages. Both have their own hardware and software which cant be bought from anyone but their own dealers or distributors. All of what I just typed means again, you have no proof, are lying, and again are a sad sad person.

Again please stop posting in this thread if all youre going to do is throw out false unsubstantiated claims and post a wide angle camera shot of a single roll race. Its rather pathetic and needs to end here.

Moderators please do something about the Troll for the adults in the room. Thank You.

Last edited by ShellURT; 06-26-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:57 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Funny to note that Motor Maxs posts have occurred from 3am-6am ET. So what country are you from MM? How can you even pretend to know the first thing about a US business youve never delt with when you aren't even from here, or done business with them? Troll.

Remember I was talking about proof, well here is a small amount of it regarding MHP, please post some on your behalf now:

www.modernhorsepower.com/news.php

Russian C63 with headers and tune only out trapping an Evotech TT V10 725HP+ RS6:
Notice the 1/4 mile time is 12.3 vs the RS6 not 12.9 like you said liar. On street tires with no VHT you think you can do better? LOL

6speed online 60-130 list: www.6speedonline.com/forums/996turbo-gt2/259006-6speed-onlines-official-1-4-mile-60-130-100-150-standing-mile-thread.html

Dragtimes top C63s: http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...ag-Racing.html

Last edited by ShellURT; 06-26-2013 at 09:07 AM.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:31 AM
Banned

BMW M5
Originally Posted by ShellURT
Hello my name is Matt and yours is? *You won't post it because you're a troll but I have no problem being honest and forthright. Covered this last night even the moderators know I'm not Andy or I would have been banned ten times already.
Hey My name Is Matt too. ahahaha. nice to meet you Andy!

Actually you are the one creating a new username with 10 posts and a clear motive to disrupt the way this thread is interpreted. You are a TROLL. Hiding behind your keyboard with nothing but heresay and gossip to back your claims. *Grow some ***** and post your BS on a forum in which Andy can actually respond and you won't have a pair when he's done with you, which is why you don't. *
Common Andy at least be a man and admit it is actually you that is making these silly posts. What have you got to lose? common boy.

Again I pose the question, what have you ever done for anybody as far as creating a business, product or service in the automotive world that gives you the right to criticize anyone let alone MHP or Andy? * You havent done a damn thing bro. That means the wrecking ball you think you're swinging carries as much weight as a paperclip. *
I haven't broken ECU's, cheated $$$ out of my customers, got into lawsuits with many, delivered products to customers months after receiving payment, and made *threats at certain members. Many threads in this forum clearly describe your pathetic so called "buisness". Yes I havent created this type of buisness nor do I plan to do so, Thank you

When you put out the kinds of products and numbers backed by all the data they have you can talk about them or anyone else. *Until then you are clearly a troll with motive. *Again, you are a sad person.
Listen to me carefully (I want everybody to read this). YOU HAVE ZERO PRODUCTS TO OFFER. you are nothing but a joke. your ECU tunes are done by Weistec. *The Exhust systems are fabricated by stainless works. It isnt a secret anymore Andy. everybody knows it and it has been discussed again and again. Go back to your basement brother and try to fix up some diapers this time.

Nothing special about a C63 beating a CL65? *Hahahahaha! *Being that CL65s trap 124+ stock, in fact my '08 cracked 125 stock at National Trail back in 2008 facts dictate you are wrong. *Its now also clear you dont know much about racing. *The CL65 holeshotted the Russian C63 in all races from a dig, the C63 even catching the CL65 let alone blowing its doors off when passing it tells a real racer everything he needs to know.
Again displaying what an idiot you are. roll on races are diffrent than drag races. A CL65 has the torque advantage which gives it a big advantage at the quarter mile when launching from a standpoint. Once both the tuned/header C63 and Cl65 are rolling at thigh speeds, the CL with 1000 lbs disadvantage starts pulling back against the lighter C63. Its no secret. I have seen header/tuned C63 beating on S65's and Cl65's. Even major tuners like Renntech, Weistec and Eurocharged would agree to everything I said and have witnessed this.

So where is your proof besides "other people on other forums are talking about it?" * *
aaahahah. Again your denying Weistec are doing the tuning for you?..no, no, no wait...are you saying you actually do the tuning yourself??

. *My E63 and SLS mods were installed at Andy's shop and they both run like bats out of hell.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? Which shop exactley? Near the laundry?

So you were in Russia to watch this gentlemans car run. *And being that this years Unlimited 500 was cancelled due to rain, this was when?

Here it loser, I am no liar. 12.9 was the ET, funny how you mention it was 700HP

Who has the fastest and quickest M156s on dragtimes and 6speed?
WEISTEC. you know, the same people that provide tunes for you
Weistec are the ones that got dodger63 his NA record
Weistec are the ones that tuned DaD's C63 nitrous Run
Weistec Supercharged CLK- BS is currently the quickest and fastes overall M156 on dragtimes loser...Nice try

Keep running at fast tracks such as MIR or ATCO or other fast tracks in the east coast, here in the wes coast you wouldnt dream of tapping in the low 11's. GURANTEED, until you do so, you can SHUT UP. Hey remember when you were called up by Evosport to run thier car in the west coast? what happened?...you ran away like a *****! NEXT

Again please stop posting in this thread if all youre going to do is throw out false unsubstantiated claims and post a wide angle camera shot of a single roll race. *Its rather pathetic and needs to end here.
To my knowledge I havent posted anything that is false. I only replied back to your lies and BS and I will continue to do so as long as you keep spreading them. Make no mistake about it son **

Moderators please do something about the Troll for the adults in the room. *Thank You.
looks like I hit a nerve. I think the moderators know that you are Andy. I think they feel sad about you. You have no business left. All your major customers sold their cars. Your supreme customer banged up his C63 badly. Moreover, people dont trust you anymore. Like I said, go back to diapers sir
Old 06-26-2013, 10:39 AM
Banned

BMW M5
Funny to note that Motor Maxs posts have occurred from 3am-6am ET. *So what country are you from MM? * How can you even pretend to know the first thing about a US business youve never delt with when you aren't even from here, or done business with them?

Notice the 1/4 mile time is 12.3 vs the RS6 not 12.9 like you said liar. *On street tires with no VHT you think you can do better? *LOL
Here it is again loser, Please call me a liar one more time:

Last edited by Rock; 06-26-2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: insults
Old 06-26-2013, 11:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
i guess if ShellURT is Andy , then the mods don't have a problem with it

now MotorMax-LL on the other hand let me see if i get this right...calls people idiots and other names , obviously can't stand MHP or Andy , says the word "TAPPING" and not "trapping"......and last but not least , he's banned AGAIN

sounds like somebody we all used to know and love so much
Old 06-26-2013, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ

now MotorMax-LL on the other hand let me see if i get this right...calls people idiots and other names , obviously can't stand MHP or Andy , says the word "TAPPING" and not "trapping"......and last but not least , he's banned AGAIN

+1

Very sad.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:54 PM

E63, SL 550 Sport,C63 Coupe On the Way!!
Just want to add and say that I have no respect for Andrew Cluck. It is also very apparent and obvious that ShellURT is Andy\MHP.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by BenzoManNY
Just want to add and say that I have no respect for Andrew Cluck. It is also very apparent and obvious that ShellURT is Andy\MHP.
PM me and I'll send you my cell to call and verify. Afterall this is Phil Caggiano from Eurotek and now techtec USA the flailing epoxy using ECU "tuner" now working on "classic car restoration" as I was told.

If you want your ECU glued send it to Phil.

The same Phillip Caggiano who was indicted on felony drug charges and whose father was imprisoned on felonious charges for bribing city councilmen. Anyone can Google to verify.

Good family, kind of sounds like the wanna be sopranos.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Hey My name Is Matt too. ahahaha. nice to meet you Andy!

Common Andy at least be a man and admit it is actually you that is making these silly posts. What have you got to lose? common boy.

I haven't broken ECU's, cheated $$$ out of my customers, got into lawsuits with many, delivered products to customers months after receiving payment, and made *threats at certain members. Many threads in this forum clearly describe your pathetic so called "buisness". Yes I havent created this type of buisness nor do I plan to do so, Thank you
Who was ever cheated out of any money? Please don't bring up Rich aka jrcart who has never posted any proof at all. Just more talk like you. Threats made to members? LOL ok again proof? Lawsuits, those are public record so again proof?

You see the key ingredient missing here? Proof. I posted it, you dont have any yet you throw around such accusations like they were nothing. Sad. The reason you do this is obvious to hurt MHPs business but honestly as poorly as you do it anyone can see your intents and motives and can also research for legitimte proof of which there is none that backs your claims.

Listen to me carefully (I want everybody to read this). YOU HAVE ZERO PRODUCTS TO OFFER. you are nothing but a joke. your ECU tunes are done by Weistec. *The Exhust systems are fabricated by stainless works. It isnt a secret anymore Andy. everybody knows it and it has been discussed again and again. Go back to your basement brother and try to fix up some diapers this time.
Youre right I don't. I dont because I'm not Andy.

MHP has no products to offer...Right because their website isn't full of products no one else has or makes. You are delerious man. Completely and totally out of it. So now it goes from basements to diapers? Try and keep it together for one post ok?

Again displaying what an idiot you are. roll on races are diffrent than drag races. A CL65 has the torque advantage which gives it a big advantage at the quarter mile when launching from a standpoint. Once both the tuned/header C63 and Cl65 are rolling at thigh speeds, the CL with 1000 lbs disadvantage starts pulling back against the lighter C63. Its no secret. I have seen header/tuned C63 beating on S65's and Cl65's. Even major tuners like Renntech, Weistec and Eurocharged would agree to everything I said and have witnessed this.
Yes I'm 42 and have been drag racing cars and bikes since 16, I don't know anything thank you.

What u posted in bold clearly tells everyone you are clueless bro. 2 of the posted vids are from digs and the C63 spins hard allowing the torquey CL65 to gain a lead that would be impossible to catch if the C63 wasn't as fast as it is. Hello.

Did you see at any point in time the CL65 pulling on the C63? I didn't. The rolls were even worse than the digs as far as beatdowns go.

So the C63 was clearly faster from a dig and a roll and your trying to argue what now?

Stock CL and SL65s trap 124-125mph. I've had one myself and it did the same. Andy's old Sl65 ran 128+ with a tune only. The TT V12s run hard, tuned and stock. This was not an S class.

aaahahah. Again your denying Weistec are doing the tuning for you?..no, no, no wait...are you saying you actually do the tuning yourself??
No I run a different kind of business. So wrong again. Andy is and has been very forthright in telling me and other customers that he doesnt remap himself. In fact you cant find on the net where he has posted that he does the euro tuning himself anywhere on any site. thats a challenge so go look and again try and post proof.

If you want to ask him specifically about weistec doing MHPs tuning then go somewhere he can respond like a man, boy.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? Which shop exactley? Near the laundry?
The one on Post Rd in Dublin, OH.

Here it loser, I am no liar. 12.9 was the ET, funny how you mention it was 700HP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Rv7sMHZzPzg

WEISTEC. you know, the same people that provide tunes for you
Weistec are the ones that got dodger63 his NA record
Weistec are the ones that tuned DaD's C63 nitrous Run
Weistec Supercharged CLK- BS is currently the quickest and fastes overall M156 on dragtimes loser...Nice try
The RS6 is a 725HP Evotech car. Can you not read? You said the russian C63 then with only headers and tune was a 12.9 car. Well its also ran 12.3 on street tires on the street where its impossible to really launch which is misleading.

I have respect for Weistec and I know Andy does as well. Between them both they dominate the market. I'm talking to Andy on the phone now to get facts straight so: Dodger held the NA record before and after being dynotuned with MHPs present tuner. Weistec did not tune Dads C63s car nor did they tune a "run". Earl's CLK BS is the quickest AMG in the world but unfortunately for you its not a C63 which is what I stated. Dads car did still trap higher but in my world ET is what matters fyi.

Keep running at fast tracks such as MIR or ATCO or other fast tracks in the east coast, here in the wes coast you wouldnt dream of tapping in the low 11's. GURANTEED, until you do so, you can SHUT UP. Hey remember when you were called up by Evosport to run thier car in the west coast? what happened?...you ran away like a *****! NEXT

To my knowledge I havent posted anything that is false. I only replied back to your lies and BS and I will continue to do so as long as you keep spreading them. Make no mistake about it son **
Kent Leach's MHP S2 C63 ran 11.1@125 with a tune headers and drag radials at Edgewater in Cincinnati, OH. A track Im very familiar with which is not on the east coast. Hes 280lbs and thats the tune and header only record for a M156. The facts are there are too many fast traps and quick ets for you to blame useage of one or two east coast tracks for MHPs success. They have 11 sec tune only cars in Australia and all over the world. Again check dragtimes for proof.

The best time I ever saw from an evosport C63 was high 11s at 118mph. Thats a bit slower than 10.6@131mph mhps fastest NA car. I can not find a single post anywhere in which evosport called MHP out to race but I can find the opposite. Now you are talking about things that are 4 years old and are still wrong. I have been told this is most likely Jacoub or Yacoub from Qatar or Sala or Salah from PPP from UAE which would explain the timing of your posts as well as the hate. Very classy.

looks like I hit a nerve. I think the moderators know that you are Andy. I think they feel sad about you. You have no business left. All your major customers sold their cars. Your supreme customer banged up his C63 badly. Moreover, people dont trust you anymore. Like I said, go back to diapers sir
Looks like you were banned and I'm still here because Im telling the truth and youve shown that you are the Troll I called you out to be. Andy's "supreme customer" (you are definitely not from the US lol) wrecked his car which is no ones fault. People sell there cars all the time which is no ones fault either. The fact is I dont see anyone racing their MBs as much anymore (except weistec) here in the US which does sadden me. even so you obviously wouldnt know anything about how much business MHP is doing nor their financial situation. If you think posts like yours today are hurting it you need to log off the internet more often. If they were hurting Im pretty sure they wouldnt be introducing three new lines of camshafts, nor would they be working on a new version of exhausts for C63s meaning a stepped longtube header with bolt on X pipe thats worth 25rw over their old design which was used on all the fastest C63s out there before they decided to make this version. Oh yeah they ordered a 2014 G63 which u can see on their facebook page so they must be filing for chapter 13 soon. So again, you are clueless, have posted nothing but lies, have posted no proof and are now banned. nice job sport!

Last edited by ShellURT; 06-26-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:37 PM

AMG
I don't think any stock C63 , P31 or not , could ever beat a stock M5 .... The user himself said the M5 is brand new... Do you push your cars to the limit on the first 200miles ... ?

Beh... Jacob we all know you are THE automotive wikipedia on this forum.... but "man" , for once in your life , bring some proofs instead of words ...

Anyway , good kill OP. Let us see that car run against some competition
Old 06-26-2013, 06:58 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ

LOL - Poor Jacob.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:01 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Hey ShellURT - Everytime you come here as Andy's mouthpiece you stir up unwanted drama. Most everyone here is over Andy and his drama, perhaps you could please be so kind and do the same ?

EDIT:

I just watched the videos again and something occurred to me. The C63 has the following mods per the OP:

MHP--Ported Heads, Cams, ECU Cam Tuning, CF Air Inlets and Filters, Thermostat, LT Headers and Mids and Weistec Catch Can.

I'm just doing some rough calculations here but that seems to be about $20k in mods. For that much money, I'd be VERY disappointed if all I pulled on a showroom stock M5 was one car length from 60-130. Call me crazy, but for that amount of money you could have a Weistec Stage 2 blower and it would have DESTROYED the M5. So, in reality, these videos are not impressive at all and only show that the C63 is barely pulling away from a stock M5. Tune the M5 and it would be a totally different race.
Just sayin....

Last edited by PaulWdz; 06-26-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
Hey ShellURT - Everytime you come here as Andy's mouthpiece you stir up unwanted drama. Most everyone here is over Andy and his drama, perhaps you could please be so kind and do the same ?

EDIT:

I just watched the videos again and something occurred to me. The C63 has the following mods per the OP:

MHP--Ported Heads, Cams, ECU Cam Tuning, CF Air Inlets and Filters, Thermostat, LT Headers and Mids and Weistec Catch Can.

I'm just doing some rough calculations here but that seems to be about $20k in mods. For that much money, I'd be VERY disappointed if all I pulled on a showroom stock M5 was one car length from 60-130. Call me crazy, but for that amount of money you could have a Weistec Stage 2 blower and it would have DESTROYED the M5. So, in reality, these videos are not impressive at all and only show that the C63 is barely pulling away from a stock M5. Tune the M5 and it would be a totally different race.
Just sayin....
Or for just a little over $20k you can get the Weistec Stage 3 and do this to a new F10 M5

Old 06-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo

EDIT:

Just sayin....

Hey Luke

Am I crazy or wasnt it Motor Max aka Jacoub aka whatever that started the drama? I would wager to guess by the fact he was banned and I'm not the moderators didnt see it that way. You are of course free to think as you wish. I do think its funny you call me a mouthpiece then start touting another vendors hardware in the same thread.

Next, where do you see a 1 car pull by teh C63? Also where do you see 60-130 as the race length posted anywhere?

I just watched the vids again and the C63 definitively pulls on the M5 even though the runs are very short, nowhere near the length of the CL65 vids which really show the C63 shining.

As far as running a supercharger or not, thats the customers choice and there are different strokes for different folks. Dads car showed that you can make 550rwhp naturally aspirated with no heatsoak. Sure you can make more with a 2.9 a lot more but if you go beyond 600rw youre going to want to build the trans too. NA you wont ever make the torque to do so. Aside from that some people just like NA performance and its always going to be more expensive to extract all the power you can NA than by boltiing on a blower. I personally like turbos, superchargers and NA cars I have them all and I've had them all. All have different aspects I enjoy and the way I see it the sad part is we are headed toward all smaller displacement TT or supercharged drivelines in the future for emissions reasons so enjoy the NA stuff while you still can. There will never be another S85 M5 or M6 and after the 2015 C63 we can kiss the M156 goodbye which will be a sad day indeed.

I believe you have more common sense than the person banned so I'll ask you, do you not find it impressive in the CL65 videos how the C63 spun hard from a dig vs the torque monster M275 but still came back to walk the CL65 hard? The rolls were absolute destruction, do you disagree?

I suppose the real beauty here is that you can still bolt a blower onto the russian C63, that would be the only way to get all the HP possible from the motor anyway. Weistecs components working in concert with MHPs since they dont make overlapping products makes sense to me. MHP even has blower grind cams so you can truly have your cake and eat it too.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:14 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Hey Luke

Am I crazy or wasnt it Motor Max aka Jacoub aka whatever that started the drama? I would wager to guess by the fact he was banned and I'm not the moderators didnt see it that way.
Sure, but it takes two to tango and you seem very intent on perpetuating the drama with every post you make.

You are of course free to think as you wish. I do think its funny you call me a mouthpiece then start touting another vendors hardware in the same thread.
That's because you ARE a mouthpiece. A quick review of your 55 posts here shows that only 4 out of 55 times have you NOT referenced MHP.

https://mbworld.org/forums/search.php?searchid=12077586

So, now I'm a mouthpiece because I compare and contrast two different products ? That's a good one. A brief look at my post history will show that I've referenced many different products from MBH, to renntech to kleeman to Weistec. Unfortunately you cannot say the same since almost everything you post here is regarding MHP.

Next, where do you see a 1 car pull by teh C63? Also where do you see 60-130 as the race length posted anywhere?

I just watched the vids again and the C63 definitively pulls on the M5 even though the runs are very short, nowhere near the length of the CL65 vids which really show the C63 shining.
Sorry, but I thought one of the videos said "60-130". Regardless all the videos are around 20 seconds long and during those ~20 seconds they are accelerating most of the time which would actually mean they are doing more than 130 depending on how fast they started. Regardless, the runs were not "very short" and if the C63 had anything left on the table we would have seen.

As far as running a supercharger or not, thats the customers choice and there are different strokes for different folks. Dads car showed that you can make 550rwhp naturally aspirated with no heatsoak.
Another MHP reference with Dad's car.

Sure you can make more with a 2.9 a lot more but if you go beyond 600rw youre going to want to build the trans too. NA you wont ever make the torque to do so. Aside from that some people just like NA performance and its always going to be more expensive to extract all the power you can NA than by boltiing on a blower. I personally like turbos, superchargers and NA cars I have them all and I've had them all. All have different aspects I enjoy and the way I see it the sad part is we are headed toward all smaller displacement TT or supercharged drivelines in the future for emissions reasons so enjoy the NA stuff while you still can. There will never be another S85 M5 or M6 and after the 2015 C63 we can kiss the M156 goodbye which will be a sad day indeed.
Regarding FI vs NA....If all you are doing is straight line racing, which is what you posted, then the blower makes much better sense. Of course the customer is entitled to pursue whichever mod he/she wants, but based on the video you posted and the approx amount of $ invested, it would have been much better spent with a Weistec blower.

I believe you have more common sense than the person banned so I'll ask you, do you not find it impressive in the CL65 videos how the C63 spun hard from a dig vs the torque monster M275 but still came back to walk the CL65 hard? The rolls were absolute destruction, do you disagree?
An ant has more common sense than the person banned. And no, I do not disagree.

I suppose the real beauty here is that you can still bolt a blower onto the russian C63, that would be the only way to get all the HP possible from the motor anyway. Weistecs components working in concert with MHPs since they dont make overlapping products makes sense to me. MHP even has blower grind cams so you can truly have your cake and eat it too.
It's a good thing Weistec knows how to tune for cams otherwise all those sticks would make great curtain rods in someones basement
Old 06-27-2013, 12:25 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Sure, but it takes two to tango and you seem very intent on perpetuating the drama with every post you make.
Is that what we're doing now Luke? Tangoing? I didnt cast the first stone and I believe I have a right to reply and correct someone thats posting something directed towards me thats incorrect. Either way you are doing what you accuse me of right now.

That's because you ARE a mouthpiece. A quick review of your 55 posts here shows that only 4 out of 55 times have you NOT referenced MHP.

https://mbworld.org/forums/search.php?searchid=12077586

So, now I'm a mouthpiece because I compare and contrast two different products ? That's a good one. A brief look at my post history will show that I've referenced many different products from MBH, to renntech to kleeman to Weistec. Unfortunately you cannot say the same since almost everything you post here is regarding MHP.
I think you need to re examine those posts. I have had Renntech products on cars with great success. Close friends of mine ran LET now Eurocharged with success. I have always given credit where its due including Weistec and Renntech. As you can see by my signature Ive used MHP for the past few years and they haven't given me a reason not to. I'm sorry you have a problem with that.

Sorry, but I thought one of the videos said "60-130". Regardless all the videos are around 20 seconds long and during those ~20 seconds they are accelerating most of the time which would actually mean they are doing more than 130 depending on how fast they started. Regardless, the runs were not "very short" and if the C63 had anything left on the table we would have seen.
Go back and watch, I just did and here's the breakdown of what I saw:

First vid is 19 seconds of racing in which the C63 puts ~4 cars on the M5.

Second vid is 13 seconds of racing and you cant tell how many cars the C63 wins by.

Third vid is only 7 seconds of racing and again you cant tell how many cars the C63 wins by.

As others have posted in this thread MHPs header and tune only cars have beaten stock M5s this is especially true in hotter climates where forced induction heatsoaks. It was 15C or 59 degrees F in this comparison and the results are what they are. M5s trap 123 stock from what I've seen and they are better from higher speed rolls than from digs, so color me impressed.

In case you missed this video it's of a MHP tune only ML63 biturbo vs the same stock M5. This race is from 70-220KPH:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyaZos-HIW4

Another MHP reference with Dad's car.
I'm sorry I didnt realize there was a reference counter going. Point is you can make 550rw NA or with a blower. You can make far more with the larger blower but making 550rw NA is nothing to sneeze at. Whats got me even considering a 2013 C63 is the new stepped LTs and larger cams, I'm not a benchracer but the combo will make for damn near 600rw no matter how you slice it. Top it with a blower if you want or leave it as is. Owners choice. Note that Porsche makes not only the 911 Turbo but GT2 and GT3 because again, different strokes for different folks.

Regarding FI vs NA....If all you are doing is straight line racing, which is what you posted, then the blower makes much better sense. Of course the customer is entitled to pursue whichever mod he/she wants, but based on the video you posted and the approx amount of $ invested, it would have been much better spent with a Weistec blower.
I'm not sure what kind of racing the owner does, you can ask him directly. I would tend to agree if you are strictly drag racing the fastest cars in the world are all FI or use nitrous which is obvious. Who knows the owner may want to spray the car, like I said you have to ask him. If you're more of an open track guy ie GT3 there are reasons to stay NA. Then there are guys like me that like every type of engine TT, T, S, NA. I like nitrous with the M156s because any great NA motor loves spray and two youre not always stressing the rest of the driveline with monster tq. Again it boils down to personal choice.

An ant has more common sense than the person banned. And no, I do not disagree.
Agreed and Agreed. That wasnt so hard was it?

It's a good thing Weistec knows how to tune for cams otherwise all those sticks would make great curtain rods in someones basement
Its a good thing both Weistec and MHP are around period or we wouldn't have all the top line offerings we have now. As good as some of the other tuners are none of them supply what these two do for these platforms. I look forward to what they and everyone else has to offer us enthusiasts in the future. The more quality options the better for consumers like us.

I'm off to bed now, have a good night.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:30 AM

Land Rover
I like, super cool car
Old 06-27-2013, 01:16 AM

CLK63 Black Series
Is that what we're doing now Luke? Tangoing? I didnt cast the first stone and I believe I have a right to reply and correct someone thats posting something directed towards me thats incorrect. Either way you are doing what you accuse me of right now.

I think you need to re examine those posts. I have had Renntech products on cars with great success. Close friends of mine ran LET now Eurocharged with success. I have always given credit where its due including Weistec and Renntech. As you can see by my signature Ive used MHP for the past few years and they haven't given me a reason not to. I'm sorry you have a problem with that.

Go back and watch, I just did and here's the breakdown of what I saw:

First vid is 19 seconds of racing in which the C63 puts ~4 cars on the M5.

Second vid is 13 seconds of racing and you cant tell how many cars the C63 wins by.

Third vid is only 7 seconds of racing and again you cant tell how many cars the C63 wins by.

As others have posted in this thread MHPs header and tune only cars have beaten stock M5s this is especially true in hotter climates where forced induction heatsoaks. It was 15C or 59 degrees F in this comparison and the results are what they are. M5s trap 123 stock from what I've seen and they are better from higher speed rolls than from digs, so color me impressed.

In case you missed this video it's of a MHP tune only ML63 biturbo vs the same stock M5. This race is from 70-220KPH:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyaZos-HIW4

I'm sorry I didnt realize there was a reference counter going. Point is you can make 550rw NA or with a blower. You can make far more with the larger blower but making 550rw NA is nothing to sneeze at. Whats got me even considering a 2013 C63 is the new stepped LTs and larger cams, I'm not a benchracer but the combo will make for damn near 600rw no matter how you slice it. Top it with a blower if you want or leave it as is. Owners choice. Note that Porsche makes not only the 911 Turbo but GT2 and GT3 because again, different strokes for different folks.

I'm not sure what kind of racing the owner does, you can ask him directly. I would tend to agree if you are strictly drag racing the fastest cars in the world are all FI or use nitrous which is obvious. Who knows the owner may want to spray the car, like I said you have to ask him. If you're more of an open track guy ie GT3 there are reasons to stay NA. Then there are guys like me that like every type of engine TT, T, S, NA. I like nitrous with the M156s because any great NA motor loves spray and two youre not always stressing the rest of the driveline with monster tq. Again it boils down to personal choice.

Agreed and Agreed. That wasnt so hard was it?

Its a good thing both Weistec and MHP are around period or we wouldn't have all the top line offerings we have now. As good as some of the other tuners are none of them supply what these two do for these platforms. I look forward to what they and everyone else has to offer us enthusiasts in the future. The more quality options the better for consumers like us.

I'm off to bed now, have a good night.
I'm not sure why you think I am someone else, but that's ok, think whatever you want. I haven't the time nor inclination to address any of the above, especially considering the fact that I refuse to perpetuate the MHP debate here. But I will say one thing in closing and it will be my last response on the matter...You can post whatever MHP fanboy content you like. That is, of course, your right. But knowing the history here with MHP, I seriously doubt anyone reading this or any other MHP related thread on this site will ever give any business to MHP.
Have a good night.

PS - You might want to consider a new screen name since Shell has stop producing the URT blend
Old 06-27-2013, 02:21 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
I'm not sure why you think I am someone else, but that's ok, think whatever you want. I haven't the time nor inclination to address any of the above, especially considering the fact that I refuse to perpetuate the MHP debate here. But I will say one thing in closing and it will be my last response on the matter...You can post whatever MHP fanboy content you like. That is, of course, your right. But knowing the history here with MHP, I seriously doubt anyone reading this or any other MHP related thread on this site will ever give any business to MHP.
Have a good night.

PS - You might want to consider a new screen name since Shell has stop producing the URT blend
http://www.shell.com/global/products...ing-fuels.html

Correct me if I'm wrong but I just had two 54 gal drums of Shell URT Ultimate which is 110 unleaded unoxygenated delivered to one of my warehouses two weeks ago?
I'd probably still keep the username even if you're right since I'm too lazy to change it.

If the history you refer to is the same as that that Jacoub or Yacob tried to post which is just reiterating heresay with no proof I think MHP will be just fine with or without this forum. I think its fair to say not being able to post or advertise is a disadvantage theyve delt with quite well since their beginnings and they show no sign of slowing down now despite not being on here. Take it fwiw. I wish the best for everyone in this business and am glad we have options because from what I hear everyone including MB is going to be cracking down on the aftermarket when the next gen AMG V8s come out. Thats what I truly dread. If I can't play with it after I buy it and make it into what I want it to be, my business will go elsewhere. Although my 2013 GT500 with 3.6L KB tune and exhaust is not a MB it makes over 850rw on just 21lbs. next up 28lbs and hopefully 950rw+. At least we can count on the Americans to not cut us out, less Chryco and their Fiat BS.

Ok Ambien rant and munchies have been fulfilled and am heading back to bed. Be well.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)

Jacoub or Yacoub from Qatar or Sala or Salah from PPP from UAE which would explain the timing of your posts as well as the hate. Very classy.

Hi Andy, nice to see you back on the forums advertising your BS products and lies to future victims.
Just want everybody to know "MotorMax" is neither Salah nor Jacob. I believe the banning came to this particular member to some insults thrown that moderator Rock took action on. Salah is still smoking your customers Andy. He has a very good surprise to your Russian customer at Moscow. your last excuse was that he did not use drag radial at the event. I want to see what excuse you come up with this time when he is smoked.

As Jrcart already mentioned he could have spent his money wisely and bought a Weistec Stage 3 SC and left no trace to that BMW M5 F10.
your blowing in his ear and crap talking about weistec products ,telling him to choose "your NA producs"as a better option, misled him and for that I feel sorry for him (yes I know exactley what you told him, now ask me how?)

I want to see how he does against a tuned M5?
Oh btw pssss, get everything ready for him this upcoming event, the white C63 from PPP will be there with additional mods, you know the record holder C63 at Moscow
Originally Posted by Kaiba
.. Jacob we all know you are THE automotive wikipedia on this forum.... but "man" , for once in your life , bring some proofs instead of words ...

Anyway , good kill OP. Let us see that car run against some competition
good Kill? you obviously have no knowledge of what a kill race is. Many memebrs have already posted that the outcome of that particular race isnt surprising and strange. I really feel sorry for you!

LOL - Poor Jacob.
ahahah. Hi Luke. what is more sad is that you talk crap about mbworld on other forums, saying its an overly moderated **** forum, yet you come here and create a username and keep posting.

Actullay, I am thinking Motormax might be you. His style of writing is on par with yours

wrecked his car which is no ones fault.
I'm sorry, come again?

who exactley wrecked his car?

the only wrecked car i saw recently was DAD's and I wonder why or what happened???

Andy, this is my Last reply to you here on this thread. If you wish to continoue, I will do so at your forum and beat you down like I did before.

Last edited by SLS Qatar; 06-27-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:37 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
Hi Andy, nice to see you back on the forums advertising your BS products and lies to future victims.
Just want everybody to know "MotorMax" is neither Salah nor Jacob. I believe the banning came to this particular member to some insults thrown that moderator Rock took action on. Salah is still smoking your customers Andy. He has a very good surprise to your Russian customer at Moscow. your last excuse was that he did not use drag radial at the event. I want to see what excuse you come up with this time when he is smoked.

As Jrcart already mentioned he could have spent his money wisely and bought a Weistec Stage 3 SC and left no trace to that BMW M5 F10.
your blowing in his ear and crap talking about weistec products ,telling him to choose "your NA producs"as a better option, misled him and for that I feel sorry for him (yes I know exactley what you told him, now ask me how?)

I want to see how he does against a tuned M5?
Oh btw pssss, get everything ready for him this upcoming event, the white C63 from PPP will be there with additional mods, you know the record holder C63 at Moscow

good Kill? you obviously have no knowledge of what a kill race is. Many memebrs have already posted that the outcome of that particular race isnt surprising and strange. I really feel sorry for you!

ahahah. Hi Luke. what is more sad is that you talk crap about mbworld on other forums, saying its an overly moderated **** forum, yet you come here and create a username and keep posting.

Actullay, I am thinking Motormax might be you. His style of writing is on par with yours

I'm sorry, come again?

who exactley wrecked his car?

the only wrecked car i saw recently was DAD's and I wonder why or what happened???

Andy, this is my Last reply to you here on this thread. If you wish to continoue, I will do so at your forum and beat you down like I did before.
Since you say youre willing please take all the crap you just spewed to amgperformance like you said you would. Please verify that Andy does not own that site, he just posts there though I havent seen anything in a while, you can do a search with various website search engines and correct yourself.

Send Andy an email andrew@modernhorsepower.com with a link to your thread so he knows to respond and I'll sit back along with everyone else and die laughing. Enjoy your Jihad, sleepy time for me.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:06 PM

C55

If the history you refer to is the same as that that Jacoub or Yacob tried to post which is just reiterating heresay with no proof I think MHP will be just fine with or without this forum. I think its fair to say not being able to post or advertise is a disadvantage theyve delt with quite well since their beginnings and they show no sign of slowing down now despite not being on here. Take it fwiw. I wish the best for everyone in this business and am glad we have options because from what I hear everyone including MB is going to be cracking down on the aftermarket when the next gen AMG V8s come out. Thats what I truly dread. If I can't play with it after I buy it and make it into what I want it to be, my business will go elsewhere. Although my 2013 GT500 with 3.6L KB tune and exhaust is not a MB it makes over 850rw on just 21lbs. next up 28lbs and hopefully 950rw+. At least we can count on the Americans to not cut us out, less Chryco and their Fiat BS.

Ok Ambien rant and munchies have been fulfilled and am heading back to bed. Be well.

Please JBond, stop spreading rumors for AMG GmbH again. They will just be cracking on false warranty claims more likely from a catastrophic engine failure claim by using the built in DME datarecorder.

Last edited by AMGTortoise; 06-28-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMGTortoise
Please JBond, stop spreading rumors for AMG GmbH again. They will just be cracking on false warranty claims more likely from a catastrophic engine failure claim by using the built in DME datarecorder.
Those words actually came straight from my MB regional reps mouth. MB is already cracking down on false warranty claims as are all other manufacturers that kind of fraud costs billions. Expect them to take it to another level when the new motors come out if you doubt that I dont know what to tell you.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:01 PM

c 63 amg pp+
Old 07-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 77 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
looking like a very touchy thread! Im still amazed that the C63 can do such damage to the F10 being that its NA vs TT