C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SPYSHOTS: New SLS Replacement - Viper Killer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw e-60 550i,bmw e-92 m3, c63coupe p31, stable of Italian stallions MV's
I was looking allocation for a black series c 63, no chance in Michigan so I went to ohio and you beat me to it. Sales rep at Napier told me. I'm going to try to be first in Michigan for this slc black series I hope.lol
Old 06-28-2013, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 P31 C63 2015 CLA45
thanks for the laugh guys. 10/10 would read again
Old 06-28-2013, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 EQE 43 AMG SUV
Play nice gentlemen I believe it has already been established that it is highly unlikely.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
LOL!!! You guys crack me up. When the car comes as I said it would after a 2 year delay when the SLS isn't produced any longer what will you say?

I will have the first SLC in OH as I stated no more no less. I learned about the greenlight after tying up the details on my CLA.

Totally unbelievable I know LOL...
Old 06-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by jrcart
Exactly! He claims to have had all these "first" AMG yet he has no clue as to how the process even works. I am getting the "FIRST" SLS BS in the COUNTRY and I know exactly how the process works.

1) Car need to be officially announced by MB/AMG, which the SLC has not.

2) Official DOG(Dealer Ordering Guide) gets published.

3)Allocations get handed out to customers/dealers in the form of purcahse orders.

4) Vehicle becomes live on NetStar dealer network and can be officially ordered.

Note: AMG PL has monthly online chat sessions with customers, last session the SLS replacement and SLC question came up and William Vetter responded by saying nothiing has been made official and will not for quite somke time and that was on June 19th.

Note 2: A high demand vehicle like the SLC(or whatever it will be officially named) will go through an even different process much like the SLS BS did, the final allocations went out after the car could officially be ordered on Net Star. basically there were a handful of customers that did not know if they were getting an allocation just three months before the first cars were set to be delivered, yet ShellURT claims to "have one on order" His dealer is not even guaranteed a car so how can he be claiming to be promised one?

Hey Rich you know what would be awesome? Post the title of any car that you own.

You don't own Jims cars in your sig, so why do you assume to be him online?

Its not just freaky weird its sad sad sad.

What exactly do you do for a living besides act as a parasite an assume an online identity? Do you even have a job? A residence of your own?

I'll settle for a car title for now and I'll be impressed if you have just one.