2004 E55 AMG
To quote Jeremy Clarkson...

"Sounds like Satan's Mistress..."

Amazing sound.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C350
Originally Posted by NJM63
Just got back from picking up my car from Bruce@TTMotorsports, I have nothing but great things to say about him and his shop. Top notch work with an extremely quick turnaround.

I had MBH Headers, resonated mid-pipes, catless x-pipe, weistec tune, K&N airfilters, and a TTM Airbox mod installed. The car sounds perfect - it is very tamable at idle and civil while driving around town. Once stepped on it screams like a bat out of hell. Only concern is the weistec tune, we took the car for a couple of blasts and it felt as if it was cutting timing/breaking up throughout gears and on shifts. On downshifts the car no longer rev-matched, and it sounded as if it was sputtering on downshifts and stuttering up at the rev limiter on upshifts (very hard to explain, maybe Bruce can chime in). During pulls the car wasn't as strong as expected, and I was overall disappointed with the tune at first. I figured I'd give it a day or two to adapt, and contrary to my expectations it seems to be sorting itself out - the car feels slightly smoother on shifts and stronger (but still nowhere near optimal). I am going to give it until Monday and then make a decision from there on the tune because of now I still am extremely disappointed in it:

Here is a quick video of the setup, watch in HD, enjoy:
http://youtu.be/YhIo26T-rcw
first c63 video i've seen where it looks like the car is just chewing up the road . Like it wants more but you can't give it to him. I dub the car the GRIZZLY BEAR
Old 07-24-2013, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63 AMG Black Series
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the late response, I've been really caught up in work lately. Anyways, the car is running 1000 times better and feels completely different. It feels as if the tune is completely adapted and feels like a beast. I never even considered the K&N filters being an issue, but perhaps it was. Anyways, the car is an absolute animal now and I am very happy with it - crisp down and up shifts and definitely pulls harder. From a 40 roll my tires are spinning in second gear in 90 degree weather. Last night I ran a full bolt-on e85 GTR (600 awhp) and a full bolt-on evo (500+ awhp) with a built motor, upgraded turbos, and on race gas. I took videos on my go-pro and will upload them later today on a new thread so check out the details about all the cars and runs there!