C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Servicing/Shops in Toronto and the rest of Ontario?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 11:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by sales@eurocharged.ca
The owners of the EC shop in Toronto, Slav and Vlad, are both experienced techs with years of experience on not only installations and servicing, but also dyno tuning, fabrication, engine rebuilding, and motor swaps.

You may be referring to EC representatives, Mike and Barry.

Thanks
I can bet my car that these clowns don't know squat, answer these simple questions.

1, what tools are you guys using or have in your possession to diagnose problems, i've seen mike and barry use STAR, duremetric, and Vagcom, do you even own any of these tools ?

2, do you guys have connections like barry does to Benz of Germany and Canada
Old 09-19-2013, 11:40 PM

SpeedRiven SL V12TT, ML320CDI
Originally Posted by jobee
I can bet my car that these clowns don't know squat, answer these simple questions.

1, what tools are you guys using or have in your possession to diagnose problems, i've seen mike and barry use STAR, duremetric, and Vagcom, do you even own any of these tools ?

I bet they do as they are EC shop...

They probably also have BDM, Byteshooter and Genius Master with bootload at their disposal

Now I rest my case.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

c63
Originally Posted by igor@Accel
I bet they do as they are EC shop...

They probably also have BDM, Byteshooter and Genius Master with bootload at their disposal

Now I rest my case.
Anyone is welcome to come by our shop to see what equipment we have and what we do...

There is no need to take this any further.

Thanks
Old 09-20-2013, 09:05 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by jobee

They are a full EC shop, and hence have all the tools available that they will ever need. Yes, as they are a EC shop (not a dealer) they have many connections available to them, especially since they are backed by corporate USA.

Old 09-20-2013, 09:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
I've seen the eurocharged building in Chicago in the past - I am sure the one in Toronto is just as good. As for the other shops, you don't know how good/bad they are until you've seen them.

These are my final two options:
It's between EC and Igor's shop.
I'll tell my dad to try them both.

As for winter: My dad is selling the S550 and buying a '14 GL450 with Canadian AMG package, if it's available, otherwise just the normal 450.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:27 AM

2013 GLK 350
Why do people, who dont live here, think that TO is under a snow bank 6 months of the year......sure when it snow's it dumps a lot but the city cleans it up pretty fast .......

MAIN FACT......Learn to drive in the snow.....Just because you have 4 wheel drive dosnt mean you come screaming up to a stop light and slam on the brakes...take your time or better still ..on a snowy day take the bus or subway.

I drive a GLK 350.....handles good in the snow....
Old 09-20-2013, 10:50 AM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by wilgav
Why do people, who dont live here, think that TO is under a snow bank 6 months of the year......sure when it snow's it dumps a lot but the city cleans it up pretty fast .......

MAIN FACT......Learn to drive in the snow.....Just because you have 4 wheel drive dosnt mean you come screaming up to a stop light and slam on the brakes...take your time or better still ..on a snowy day take the bus or subway.

I drive a GLK 350.....handles good in the snow....
Compared to NC and Florida, that's basically what it is . I have seen snow in NC twice, and of course never in Florida, and those times were like an inch or two. But yeah he is getting a GL, so thanks guys for all of your help! It was about time for him to get an upgrade on it anyways and he had been thinking about it, so he might as well grab a refreshed new winter car.

As for dealers, I have basically come to the conclusion that (for any others needing help and reading this thread) these are the best shops: McNally's Auto, Igor's Shop (Accel Auto), and of course EuroCharged. I'll get some reviews from my dad in a few month's time, and then update you all again!
Old 09-20-2013, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by loungn14
They are a full EC shop, and hence have all the tools available that they will ever need. Yes, as they are a EC shop (not a dealer) they have many connections available to them, especially since they are backed by corporate USA.

Guys, lets cut this BS. We actually managed to visit each other's shops today and met personally - Igor, Vlad and Slav. While I would disagree with the statement above, we do not even come close to the definition of "competing business". When it comes to tuning, heads down these guys have experience they need. When it comes to repair and service, my shop might have more experience.

The bottom line, folks in GTA should appreciate the fact that it all can be done locally without stealership price tags and all shops here are a small community willing to do our best and we will actually refer our neighboring shop to do the work properly, if we do not have the proper experience or equipment. Sounds strange, but Canada and US are different countries/mentality after all

I even decided to sell all my tuning equipment and use guys "next door" to fill the gap. I am sure guys "next door" are willing to do the opposite. Hope, I am clear - please no more general comments unless someone has anything specific to say about any of our businesses.

Igor.

Last edited by igor; 09-20-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
Gallado Spyder / AMG C63S / Cayenne
dealt with igor. stand up guy.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:41 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Guys, lets cut this BS. We actually managed to visit each other's shops today and met personally - Igor, Vlad and Slav. While I would disagree with the statement above, we do not even come close to the definition of "competing business". When it comes to tuning, heads down these guys have experience they need. When it comes to repair and service, my shop might have more experience.

The bottom line, folks in GTA should appreciate the fact that it all can be done locally and all shops here are a small community willing to do our best and we will actually refer our neighboring shop to do the work properly, if we do not have the proper experience or equipment. Sounds strange, but Canada and US are different countries/mentality after all

If you think this is strange, I decided to sell all my tuning equipment and use guys "next door" to fill the gap. I am sure guys "next door" are willing to do the opposite.

Igor.
Igor has definitely been the most help so far! Can't even come close to denying that! Igor I'll make sure to get my dad to tell you guys I said hi, since he definitely will be showing up soon.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by ilumunus
Igor has definitely been the most help so far! Can't even come close to denying that! Igor I'll make sure to get my dad to tell you guys I said hi, since he definitely will be showing up soon.
I just love MBs Please remember that I am not a sponsor any more - AccelToronto was the sponsor. It was not my intention to advertise my shop, just to post my experience. Also, please let your father know that if he is really looking for a fancy shop, MB dealership is his best bet as private shops do not get as much budget for renovations and janitorial service

Igor.

Last edited by igor; 09-20-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:43 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
I just love MBs Also, please remember that I am not a sponsor any more - AccelToronto was the sponsor. It was not my intention to advertise my shop, just to post my experience. Also, please let your father know that if he is really looking for a fancy shop, MB dealership is his best bet as private shops do not get as much budget for renovations and janitorial service

Igor.
Yes I will attest to that fact too, he insisted on giving honest feedback and not advertising at all! And haha my father is fed up with dealers and all of their bs, the facility doesn't matter as long as their equipment is good!
Old 09-26-2013, 12:03 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Hey everyone...

Don't forget our Toronto shop is having a open house! We are expecting a large turnout!

http://www.eurocharged.ca/blog/325-canada-tuning

Oct 5th!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 01:09 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by loungn14
Hey everyone...

Don't forget our Toronto shop is having a open house! We are expecting a large turnout!

http://www.eurocharged.ca/blog/325-canada-tuning

Oct 5th!!!
Will try my best to get over there! I'll be in TO since my dad is moving there on around the 4th. If i don't have any sightseeing planned, I'll stop by!