C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

C63 and C63 507 questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 08:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250
C63 and C63 507 questions

Australian brothers help me! I would love help from NA brothers too but i don't think the questions will apply although some others might.

Anyways I had some time to go to a MB dealership today and got a fair bit of information

1. I was told the 507 was a limited run and all of Australia was out of stock, even if i wanted to order one they couldn't get me one. I would have to buy the one they had on the floor or else there was nothing left not this year not next year. Price was $188,000 and he was not willing to negotiate.
Thoughts? I thought this was to replace the P30 package so i find it strange that I could not even order any new ones ever.... Not sure if this applies to America but he said this was the case in Australia

2. This one is a bit more personal not sure if people are willing to disclose or maybe you guys can PM me? What kind of pricing should I be aiming for, or what did my Australian brothers end up paying for
507 edition
C63 with Performance pack

3. This one will apply to everyone, spoke with my dad he thinks if a 507 is out of the picture our best bet is to hold out until early 2014 and then check in with dealerships to see if we can pick up left over 2013 stock which they were unable to offload and try to get a better price, is this worth doing?

Thanks guys! =D Didn't get to test drive it but he did turn on the ignition to let me hear the engine WOW is all i can say just the engine is a big
Old 10-22-2013, 07:35 AM

C63 AMG Edition 507 Coupe
Hi,
507s are as rare as hen's teeth. If you can find one available, and you like it, i suggest you get it. I am surprised you found one on a dealer's lot that has not been spoken for...

as far as price is concerned, there is no great secret what 507 plus various options is supposed to retail for. the rest is up to your negotiation skills.

new model C63 will be blown V8, so no more (at least in a foreseeable future) normally aspirated 6.2L V8.

this generation of C63 is epic. 507 (notwithstanding BS) is really special. I believe this car will be coveted long after the plant is retooled for the new gen. If you like it, can afford and found one, get it. i don't think you will regret it. All the best!
Old 10-22-2013, 07:40 AM

BMW M3
Mate I bought the coupe in tenorite grey for $171500. Gets delivered to Sydney late December. I placed the order in August. Good luck with the purchase!
Old 10-22-2013, 08:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Originally Posted by MrMoo
Australian brothers help me! I would love help from NA brothers too but i don't think the questions will apply although some others might.

Anyways I had some time to go to a MB dealership today and got a fair bit of information

1. I was told the 507 was a limited run and all of Australia was out of stock, even if i wanted to order one they couldn't get me one. I would have to buy the one they had on the floor or else there was nothing left not this year not next year. Price was $188,000 and he was not willing to negotiate.
Thoughts? I thought this was to replace the P30 package so i find it strange that I could not even order any new ones ever.... Not sure if this applies to America but he said this was the case in Australia

2. This one is a bit more personal not sure if people are willing to disclose or maybe you guys can PM me? What kind of pricing should I be aiming for, or what did my Australian brothers end up paying for
507 edition
C63 with Performance pack

3. This one will apply to everyone, spoke with my dad he thinks if a 507 is out of the picture our best bet is to hold out until early 2014 and then check in with dealerships to see if we can pick up left over 2013 stock which they were unable to offload and try to get a better price, is this worth doing?

Thanks guys! =D Didn't get to test drive it but he did turn on the ignition to let me hear the engine WOW is all i can say just the engine is a big
Mr moo

I call bs
Which dealer did u go to??.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:59 AM

C250
Hah BS on which part? I went to Alexandria Sydney

Btw nice buy on the 171500 is this a 507 coupe? thats a really good price! especially considering my salesman wouldnt even budge on 188k on the black sedan floor stock and sedans are cheaper.

I did see the newly unveiled C class interior thoughts guys? Looks pretty good in my opinion
Old 12-16-2013, 05:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c63 2012
I just bought mine sedan in white and it gets delivered on 22nd. There is no more white sedan left in the country but you should be able to get in coupe. I spoke with Dealer last Saturday at Brighton Mercedes Victoria and they have white coupe and not bad price as well. Around 170K mark