Sponsored by:

2015 C Class LEAKED IMAGES!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 11:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by avery.whss
i mean i love the front end my self also...it does look quite agressive (compared to an 09)...but the rear end looks like it's got a fat ***? you know what i mean? you meet a girl with a gorgeous face but shes got a huge ***...kinda like nicki minaj ..could be just the angle though also
Now I'm 100% with you. Every pic I've seen from the back of what it possibly will look like, I'm definitely not feeling. Still want to be hopeful. I feel like they know what they have to do in order to make a drop dead sexy c class and if they're putting these pictures out to gauge reaction, I'd like to see more pics from the back. I mean 2015... lets see some sick tail lights. Just sayin. I loved everything about the current c class body. Inside and out. Isn't it kinda odd that they'd start hyping up the 2015 already? We're technically not even out of 2013. They might be pretty excited (unless this is common for them and I didn't know about it)
Old 11-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
Originally Posted by sWooZie
Now I'm 100% with you. Every pic I've seen from the back of what it possibly will look like, I'm definitely not feeling. Still want to be hopeful. I feel like they know what they have to do in order to make a drop dead sexy c class and if they're putting these pictures out to gauge reaction, I'd like to see more pics from the back. I mean 2015... lets see some sick tail lights. Just sayin. I loved everything about the current c class body. Inside and out. Isn't it kinda odd that they'd start hyping up the 2015 already? We're technically not even out of 2013. They might be pretty excited (unless this is common for them and I didn't know about it)
by the way...nice youtube channel ...I do affiliate marketing (kinda different then youtube) but good to see others are getting that internet $

But yeah maybe they want to hype it so with a new design so that we get "use" to it

Last edited by avery.whss; 11-16-2013 at 03:01 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:04 PM

335i
Originally Posted by sWooZie
You don't like the CLA rear end that its probably gonna get?

It actually makes sense they're starting to market a new gen of a car as big as the C-Class this early. They need to give it plenty of time to help market and get accolades in time for the first orders which should be as early as next spring and for the US MY2015 launch late next summer.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG
LOL.. i'll stick with my 6.2

They're ruining a great brand.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:08 AM

C63 Coupe
I think I like it..the 4L turbo has lots of tuning potential for sure.. Much more than the 6.2L..
Old 11-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
Originally Posted by andlee
I think I like it..the 4L turbo has lots of tuning potential for sure.. Much more than the 6.2L..
itll sound way different though wont it..idk about you but i like that muscle sound over a twin turbo sound

Last edited by avery.whss; 11-16-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG
Originally Posted by avery.whss
itll sound way different though wont it..idk about you but i like that muscle sound over a twin turbo sound
+1

Heard the CLA45 (yes it's a 4 cyl) and it doesn't sound good. I've also heard turbo v8's comparible with the new C class AMG and IMO they don't sound good.

Nothing like the roar of a 6.2 especially if it's supercharged.. :-)

Also, my 6.2 has a lot of tuning potential too. Evotech did a great job and i've been playing around with the tune at a workshop this week and no disappointments here.