C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

2008 C63 Carbon Front Lip Options?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 05:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
2008 C63 Carbon Front Lip Options?

So I damaged my Vorsteiner front carbon lip and I am going to need a new lip.

Vorsteiner and Mode Carbon have discontinued the lips for the prefacelift cars.

These were the only 2 that I liked the design of, I am open to other options but the 1 thing that is important is fitment and quality, I don't mind paying a little more for something thats fits 100% and is perfect quality.

I know JL Motoring and Sunveer do these but I am unsure of their quality and haven't heard much about their quality and fitment.

I don't mind the Vath style or Carlssson style front lip either, but would prefer the Vath out of those 2 if I could find one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Charlie
Old 12-14-2013, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
I'm looking for one too. Having said that I only want the small center section to be cf . I don't want a full lip, but I can't find it for the pre-facelift models. I found one on eBay and they want close to a G for it! That's nuts.
As for full front bumper lips, I don't think I have seen one for the pre-facelift I really like.
Good luck with your search.
Happy Modding!
Old 12-14-2013, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Is there a shop that is able to repair the damaged one and paint it to match the car?
Old 12-14-2013, 07:04 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 C63
If you really want the Vath one you're going to have to call them. I believe they are made to order...unless a vendor has a random one lying around (which I doubt). It's going to cost a pretty penny too!

Vorsteiner I would say you will have a hard time finding...a fellow member here went through a few of the front lip and has trouble finding one that last I heard.

Have you tried vividracing.com? They always seem to have things posted on their website in stock.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 GT3RS F800R
Akryim style carbon fiber lip it looks IMO, I had it for a coupe of months can't complain. Also I have coils and my car is lowered.
Attached Thumbnails 2008 C63 Carbon Front Lip Options?-image-146804009.jpg  
Old 12-14-2013, 09:20 PM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
2010 C63
I purchased a fantastic CF hood from VIS Racing. Didn't look to see if they have lips because I had already selected the FRP from Suvneer. I had the lip painted to match the car and the hood is 'raw' CF. Both pieces were of superb quality. Both pieces fit almost perfectly. ?? The lip didn't wrap around quite far enough to both sides but short by only a centimeter (maybe less) on each end. You have to look really hard to tell that it is not perfect. (But it's not perfect). Also I have an acquaintance who is the VP of Modern Carbon Fiber (.com). Take a look at their stuff as well. I think you would be satisfied with products from any/all of these companies. Best wishes. Post pics when you're done.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:33 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by newtrita
Akryim style carbon fiber lip it looks IMO, I had it for a coupe of months can't complain. Also I have coils and my car is lowered.
I like the look of that, do you mind PMing me where you got it from and the price.

Thank you.