stock c63 non pp springs and shocks, wing and revozsport bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 286 Likes on 184 Posts
10 C six trizzle
stock c63 non pp springs and shocks, wing and revozsport bumper

I've got some kw v3 coilovers on my car and been holding on to the stock stuff for no real reason. springs and shocks off of 2010 c63 sedan with approx 13-14k miles. rear springs and rear spring pads are included just not pictured. I'll actually include 3 different rear spring pad sizes so you can put the height to your liking. front top strut mounts are not included so get new ones or reuse your old ones. These would be great for some of you higher mileage guys getting popping noises and dont want to bother with coilovers/upgrading or if you have the performance package and want to tone it down a hair - or alot if its an 08/09 pp car. front bumper was damaged in transport to me - removed at about 22k miles irridium silver metallic with a satin gaurd wrap - you can see the bottom is messed up but repairable or custumizable with a c/f front lip or something with a good body shop. Rear wing removed around 18k miles irridium silver with satin gaurd on it as well in perfect shape. Im located in north dallas so if you can pick up ill knock some money off depending on the item. Im a very reasonable person.

shocks/springs - 340$shipped
revozport f1 safety bumper - 600$ shipped
rear trunk lip wing - 250$ shipped

figured id post this in c63 area - but if thats not allowed - mods please move to proper area.

Last edited by roadtalontsi; 01-19-2014 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 286 Likes on 184 Posts
10 C six trizzle
bump. lower prices....
shocks/springs - 280$shipped
revozport f1 safety bumper - 500$ shipped
rear trunk lip wing - 200$ shipped