Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vossen C63 AMG - Now For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 09:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 Barolo red C63 AMG (SOLD).13' P31 c63 coupe 2012 porsche panamera
Come on guys, 139k is obviously because those rims are worth 19k since theyre unreleased super rare rims that add 50 WHP and reduce weight by 500 pounds.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess selling crappy cast wheels wasn't good for business.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:26 PM

C63 GT3RS F800R
Nice car GLWS you will need it for that price
Old 01-22-2014, 04:02 PM

2013 C63 AMG
139k?... Sure thing boss, haha.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:28 PM

Received 62 Likes on 44 Posts
2013 C63
how did this fs thread turn into a straight bashing on vossen
Old 02-08-2014, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Lol from 139k$ to 129k$ firm.... still too much IMO

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=1&Log=0

Last edited by abcut973; 02-08-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:26 AM

12 C63 : 03 Jetta
vossen seems to always want a ridiculous amount for their "project" cars
Old 02-09-2014, 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Gorgeous car and some of the nicest wheels ive seen on a BS.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
A V8
Originally Posted by 149max
Guess selling crappy cast wheels wasn't good for business.

LOL
Old 02-09-2014, 11:39 PM

check sig ;)
My BS is not for sale but it would take AT LEAST original MSRP to get me to sell it probably 10k more. If you want that BS where else are you going to get it? Try to find a Track, Aero, Carbon pkg Diamond White with seat delete and black wheels that's not modded....good luck Same for theirs supply and demand, and the person who wants one to complete their Black Series collection wouldn't balk at 10k over msrp, I wouldn't if I needed/wanted it bad enough.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by e55 addict
My BS is not for sale but it would take AT LEAST original MSRP to get me to sell it probably 10k more. If you want that BS where else are you going to get it? Try to find a Track, Aero, Carbon pkg Diamond White with seat delete and black wheels that's not modded....good luck Same for theirs supply and demand, and the person who wants one to complete their Black Series collection wouldn't balk at 10k over msrp, I wouldn't if I needed/wanted it bad enough.
Yeah and see how long you sit on it (Yours @ $10k over MSRP).

So are you trying to tell us you have so much money that it isn't an issue to **** it away on something that is worth less than what you paid?
Orrr...
That you just dont mind being in a situation where supply and demand took advantage of you?

Either way, I wish I had more customers like you when I was in car sales. Gotta have it, need to buy it, cant live without it... ooppps I just had my *** handed to me because there CANT be another one like this and I have to have it!. All while I walk my *** to the bank!

Obviously there cant be many people feeling the same as you as they just lowered the price by $10k! At this rate they are now braking even on the wheels that come on it.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 388 Likes on 189 Posts
C63 AMG
We all can agree that the BS cars (non modded) "MAY" become somewhat of a collectors item. But I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

To me, the C63 BS Estates are where its at in terms of rarity and over-all bad assness

Originally Posted by e55 addict

Last edited by Kriston; 02-10-2014 at 02:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Kriston
We all can agree that the BS cars (non modded) "MAY" become somewhat of a collectors item. But I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

To me, the C63 BS Estates are where its at in terms of rarity and over-all bad assness
Who you kidding "E55 addict's" BS is as rare as an Enzo!
Old 02-10-2014, 04:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 388 Likes on 189 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Autosport7
Who you kidding "E55 addict's" BS is as rare as an Enzo!

ERRRKS not sure if serious?
Old 02-10-2014, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Kriston
ERRRKS not sure if serious?
lol - yeah I should have ended with or or instead of and maybe there wouldn't have been any confusion...
Old 02-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 79 Likes on 77 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by NellyRod
Is Vossen going bankrupt? Seriously, think about it. The Vossen Precision Series was announced at SEMA 2012, with the Vossen C63 Black Series Coupe as the promotional car. More than a year later, and the Precision Series still isn't released. Now the Vossen BS is for sale, overpriced firm! Vossen used to have a forged line of wheels a few years back, but those dissapeared off the market not too long after they were released. Anyone remember 360 Forged wheels? Me niether. Wheel companies out of the Miami area all seem to share the same fate. GLWS
The Vossen Precision Series is a 100% in house effort from the ground up, we announced it and we continue to fine tune everything as well as various factors that must be overcome (permits for example). Since you are in Miami feel free to stop by anytime.

We feel the price is more than fair for an extremely rare car in this particular combination with the matte black, track pack, rear seat delete, black out package we added and the one of a kind VPS wheels. There has been interest in the car but no transaction has taken place.

We are also currently moving into a much larger building and we will be constructing a beautiful new addition which I feel many here will enjoy when it is completed and of course we will welcome anyone from MBWorld with open arms to stop by as we have been supporters of this forum for quite sometime.

The best is yet to come, we are just getting started.

Last edited by Mike@Vossen; 02-11-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:33 PM

'16 Lexus GS F '18 M5
Originally Posted by izzy63
how did this fs thread turn into a straight bashing on vossen

Agreed.... They are simply posting a car for sale. They didn't ask anyone about their opinion regarding the price. I understand that it will take a very specific buyer for this car, but this forum is likely a good place to look for that buyer. Like your mother taught you, "if you don't have anything nice to say...."
Old 02-11-2014, 06:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 Diamond White C63 Coupe
Beautiful car, GLWS!
Old 02-12-2014, 02:40 AM

2012 C63 AMG BS, 2010 DUCATI 1198S
Originally Posted by amg4rl
Agreed.... They are simply posting a car for sale. They didn't ask anyone about their opinion regarding the price. I understand that it will take a very specific buyer for this car, but this forum is likely a good place to look for that buyer. Like your mother taught you, "if you don't have anything nice to say...."

Yes, this is a great place to post a car for sale, but it is also a public forum, so opinions will be shared, good, bad, ugly, or indifferent. Since this thread began, they have dropped the price to a more reasonable range for the car. Yes, some of the comments were sarcastic, humorous, and blunt, but Vossen responded with class, and shared some interesting plans for the future of the company, which I think is pretty damn cool. They will most likely find a buyer faster now, and we all helped! Isn't that awesome?
Old 02-12-2014, 02:44 AM

2012 C63 AMG BS, 2010 DUCATI 1198S
Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
The Vossen Precision Series is a 100% in house effort from the ground up, we announced it and we continue to fine tune everything as well as various factors that must be overcome (permits for example). Since you are in Miami feel free to stop by anytime.

We feel the price is more than fair for an extremely rare car in this particular combination with the matte black, track pack, rear seat delete, black out package we added and the one of a kind VPS wheels. There has been interest in the car but no transaction has taken place.

We are also currently moving into a much larger building and we will be constructing a beautiful new addition which I feel many here will enjoy when it is completed and of course we will welcome anyone from MBWorld with open arms to stop by as we have been supporters of this forum for quite sometime.

The best is yet to come, we are just getting started.

Well said. I'm still curoius though, what ever happened to your previous Vossen Forged Series? You guys had some pretty nice wheels in that line up, and I had plans to get the split 5-spoke design for a Lexus IS 350 I owned at the time. When I was ready to buy, the wheels were taken off your website.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 170 Likes on 118 Posts
E90 M3, F80 M3, C63 507, F90 M5
How about 112.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:18 PM

c63, '65 buick riviera, '65 impala, s63
This cars price isn't far off the Ferrari they did was far over listed for over 1m.... But out of all the shady wheel company's out, vossen is good to go. i never had an issue with wheels or build time/transaction
Old 02-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 79 Likes on 77 Posts
AMG
Yes, this is a great place to post a car for sale, but it is also a public forum, so opinions will be shared, good, bad, ugly, or indifferent. Since this thread began, they have dropped the price to a more reasonable range for the car. Yes, some of the comments were sarcastic, humorous, and blunt, but Vossen responded with class, and shared some interesting plans for the future of the company, which I think is pretty damn cool. They will most likely find a buyer faster now, and we all helped! Isn't that awesome?
Thanks for the compliments and glad we all can chat and learn from one another.

Well said. I'm still curoius though, what ever happened to your previous Vossen Forged Series? You guys had some pretty nice wheels in that line up, and I had plans to get the split 5-spoke design for a Lexus IS 350 I owned at the time. When I was ready to buy, the wheels were taken off your website.
Sure, we don't talk about it much publicly but this seems like a great time and place to expand on your question(s). In the past with Vossen Forged, we tried the method most of these "forged' companies use today and that is outsourcing to someone else for actual wheel production and finishing. It was extremely frustrating as our high internal standards for quality and customer service simply were not met as we had zero control over production stopping, quality, issues with wheels etc etc. It was a huge learning experience and we decided to move in another direction, a much more costly and intensive one. We know deep down that doing it all in house was the way to go and that is quite the enterprise to develop.

So fast forward to today and we are in the process of our 100% in house effort, the Vossen Precision Series. This is a ground up effort here in Miami from lathing (turning) the raw forgings, the CNC milling, the prepping, polishing, brushing, power coating, heck rainbow sprinkles and whatever is needed and a customer's heart desires. Some of this machinery is intense and no expense was spared. We also are in the midst of having our facility TUV approved. There are dozens and dozens of permits that we have to meet and exceed. We have to show the EPA how are we going to dispose of excess paint. We have expanded and hired more people to join #teamvossen which has been a great thing and there are so many extra intangibles to be mentioned (or cannot be mentioned). We are also renovating a building we owned and adding a huge modern/glass structure

Personally I believe in what we are doing and I believe in our owner Jav. I've seen his commitment to making the best wheels possible and offering the best customer service and experience and it flows throughout the brand. People are asking sometimes "well what is taking so long" and well, Rome wasn't built in a day. How many wheel forged wheel companies can claim they do everything themselves, 100% in-house? Not many. We will be proud to say we will join that esteemed crowd and when our new multi-million dollar facility is completed with the finest machines on the market for your wheels, we will host events, meets, tours so people can see a dream come to reality.

Last edited by Mike@Vossen; 02-13-2014 at 04:30 PM.