Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
check sig ;)
Selling my BS :(

Check out the for sale section
Old 03-30-2014, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
If I had to buy a C63 BS that one would exactly be the one!
I remember that car you bought from a dealer in OKC. A truly nice piece.
Sad to see you have to part ways but for sure the next owner will enjoy it
As for your selling price unless you find the right buyer quickly your price is a little bit too high. The only reason I'm saying this is because I've been following the C63 BS used market and there are not a lot track package models available at the moment but the only few for sale have been for quite a long time now and at a lower selling price than yours.
So this is just a FYI. I don't know how fast you want this F-car project but just be aware. And like i said you could find the perfect buyer at your asking price
GLWS
Old 03-30-2014, 10:32 PM

check sig ;)
I think the color, options and condition may warrant it. The hard winter has hurt performance car sales everywhere and the other cars started their "for sale" quest in very bad weather times. The cars in this bracket have just started moving so I believe it will just be a matter of time before someone gets an itch for "the one". As for the F-car....it isn't going anywhere so I have time.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:32 PM

check sig ;)
I have decided to actually make the BS go to a loving new home. I will lower the price to a more reasonable $118,500 the pics are in the for sale section if interested.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
No offense as well, but I agree with the quote below.

Originally Posted by abcut973
The only reason I'm saying this is because I've been following the C63 BS used market and there are not a lot track package models available at the moment but the only few for sale have been for quite a long time now and at a lower selling price than yours.
So this is just a FYI. I don't know how fast you want this F-car project but just be aware. And like i said you could find the perfect buyer at your asking price
GLWS
I'm glad you changed your price. Now I have to do some more thinking about it.

I'm also glad that you're reasonable. I've been seeing and had some discussions with some non-track/aero pack sellers who think their cars should sell in that price range, when I've seen non-track/aero pack cars go for significantly less over the past months.