you missed the point
vaclavsv seems to be the self important asswipe with a sense of entitlement
seems to run in the family
Originally Posted by Ingenieur

'my heiny is special, it doesn't smell like everyone elses...mommy told me so'
Originally Posted by Multani
well... this escalated quickly
You can always count on it with Ingenieur around! lol
Brutal Truth (with a little opinion in there lol) - Love it!
Old 04-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Autosport7
You can always count on it with Ingenieur around! lol
Brutal Truth (with a little opinion in there lol) - Love it!
ouch
you hurt my very special 'feelings'

Old 04-23-2014, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
you missed the point
vaclavsv seems to be the self important asswipe with a sense of entitlement
seems to run in the family
Might be true, but we have already been down that road with him on this forum...but we all just say it how it is, once in a while, don't we?
Old 04-23-2014, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Multani
well... this escalated quickly
Your sig pic would look soooo much better with a better, more decent backdrop. Great pic...
Old 04-23-2014, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 372 Likes on 186 Posts
C63 AMG
So your bro took down the post as soon as the dealer chimed in?

What was the point of posting it then?

If your bro is in University, it sounds like he is fairly young. That being the case I can almost assure you he wouldn't get in on this program even if he knew of it before putting the deposit down.

These things are reserved for big money clients, There are a heck of a lot more then 15 BMW dealers in Canada. Like I said if your dealer got one spot, they had a guy in mind already.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my wife bananas! :D
wow.. you guys seem to jump all over the OP without trying to understand the crux of the issue.

this isn't about MB vs BMW... it isn't about the trip or promo or whatever... it is all about respect. OP's brother committed to a purchase of the first M4.. pretty much telling the guys at bmw that I trust you, here is my money, go get me my first car and let me know progression. trust is strained when the OP's brother doesn't feel the respect is mutual

I also get the whole issue of 'high profile customer' etc... but how can you develop a customer to be a high profile customer if you keep shooting them down?

fyi, about to buy my 3rd MB from a dealer that is 500kms from me within the last 12 months... I have tons of MB dealers around me but the service I get from this one sales rep from that one dealership is fantastic... stuff like flatbedding my car to me on a holiday (they paid out of pocket) because I wanted it that day and staying up till midnight to make sure I got the car makes a customer feel important.

lets be honest here.... many of you might have a sales rep you like to deal with, a service advisor that knows your name etc... that extra personal touch is a reason why you go to that one dealership vs another... this isn't a walmart purchase, we are buying MBs (to a lessor extent... BMWs ) for a reason, customer service does play a part in the whole purchase experience.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:50 PM

2012 C63
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Your sig pic would look soooo much better with a better, more decent backdrop. Great pic...
Haha yeaa. Will wait for the next meet and make sure there is a good backround.
Thanks for the compliment .
Old 04-23-2014, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Fung63
wow.. you guys seem to jump all over the OP without trying to understand the crux of the issue.

this isn't about MB vs BMW... it isn't about the trip or promo or whatever... it is all about respect. OP's brother committed to a purchase of the first M4.. pretty much telling the guys at bmw that I trust you, here is my money, go get me my first car and let me know progression. trust is strained when the OP's brother doesn't feel the respect is mutual

I also get the whole issue of 'high profile customer' etc... but how can you develop a customer to be a high profile customer if you keep shooting them down?

fyi, about to buy my 3rd MB from a dealer that is 500kms from me within the last 12 months... I have tons of MB dealers around me but the service I get from this one sales rep from that one dealership is fantastic... stuff like flatbedding my car to me on a holiday (they paid out of pocket) because I wanted it that day and staying up till midnight to make sure I got the car makes a customer feel important.

lets be honest here.... many of you might have a sales rep you like to deal with, a service advisor that knows your name etc... that extra personal touch is a reason why you go to that one dealership vs another... this isn't a walmart purchase, we are buying MBs (to a lessor extent... BMWs ) for a reason, customer service does play a part in the whole purchase experience.
Lets be real here, respect isn't just handed out no matter how important WE think we are. Respect is earned, earned through long term relationships with individuals who become known through time.
The dealer doesn't care if you walk because you are upset as you are a (at this point) new customer who may come and go. They would care if the client of 10 years who has bought (6) ///M cars from them and has spent $30k in service over that period is disgruntled.
It sucks, but it is a fact of life, and it only sucks if your the new guy. The guy being showed loyalty, not only earned it, but deserves it in the eyes of the dealer.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

In general, it's unfair to run to forums too soon to vent about an issue they had or go off on a product or purchase without being fair and unbiased about the situation, describing all events fairly, and not giving the vendor a chance to redeem themselves or remedy the situation. If a member also makes accusations and wishes for a fair assessment, updates of the event are just as critical too to be completely fair to all parties...
Old 04-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
'respect'?
this is a business transaction
respect is earned and has nothing to do with the exchange of goods, services or money, all he is due is common courtesy and he should not expect more

I have no doubt the dealer is living up to the terms of the purchase agreement

people have this sense of a caste system
the more money, the more 'respect' they deserve
until someone with MORE 'respect', ie, money comes along, lol
it is a joke to equate respect to money or a business transaction

selling cars and dealing with self entitled douche bags on a daily basis must be a pita

it's a BMW (they sold >100,000 e46 and e9x M3's in NA, it's not a Ferrari

it is amazing how people think they should be treated, yet will not reciprocate wih others

Originally Posted by Fung63

Old 04-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
Lets be real here, respect isn't just handed out no matter how important WE think we are. Respect is earned, earned through long term relationships with individuals who become known through time.

The dealer doesn't care if you walk because you are upset as you are a (at this point) new customer who may come and go. They would care if the client of 10 years who has bought (6) ///M cars from them and has spent $30k in service over that period is disgruntled.

It sucks, but it is a fact of life, and it only sucks if your the new guy. The guy being showed loyalty, not only earned it, but deserves it in the eyes of the dealer.

should have read this before posting

we are legends in our own minds
people so desperately want to be unique, special, 'better' than the masses
they attempt to do so based on superficial values: money, women, cars, but yet neglect intelligence, compassion, kindness and common decency

we have become a world of self-centered *******s
Old 04-23-2014, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
should have read this before posting

we are legends in our own minds
people so desperately want to be unique, special, 'better' than the masses
they attempt to do so based on superficial values: money, women, cars, but yet neglect intelligence, compassion, kindness and common decency

we have become a world of self-centered *******s
I can find 3 quotes in this phrase worthy of quote of the day! lol
Old 04-23-2014, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Does anyone have a copy of the thread? Cliffs? What did the dealer end up saying?
Old 04-23-2014, 01:35 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
I can find 3 quotes in this phrase worthy of quote of the day! lol
please stop making sense, someone's head will exlode or you'll be labeled as a troll, old fogey, hater, or some other BS because you won't endorse their self serving point of view and their over inflated, and undeserved, opinion of theirself...coddled

must be a SW PA sort of thing
I'm 50 miles S of the 'Burg
I work with people like coal miners and mill workers, who register 0 on the even the most sensitive BS detectors
Old 04-23-2014, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
please stop making sense, someone's head will exlode or you'll be labeled as a troll, old fogey, hater, or some other BS because you won't endorse their self serving point of view and their over inflated, and undeserved, opinion of theirself...coddled

must be a SW PA sort of thing
I'm 50 miles S of the 'Burg
I work with people like coal miners and mill workers, who register 0 on the even the most sensitive BS detectors
Location and maybe even line of work, "sort of thing"...
I am in the civil development field and deal with construction workers who also register in or around a 0 on your meter!
If you show up with your feelings on your sleeve, its game over from there on out.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'16 GTS Solar
God I wish my parents had money lol...first world problems, to be sure. womp womp.

Last edited by BK63amg; 04-23-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by BK63amg
God I wish my parents had money lol...first world problems, to be sure. www.womp.com
I'm glad mine made me work for my own

criminey, we could end up freaking out on some starbuck minimum wage employee because they didn't serve us properly...I wanted 1/2 cream dammit!!! peasants!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,587 Likes on 935 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Jumped the gun again maybe like the forgestar thread?

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...them-life.html
Old 04-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Jasonoff
Jumped the gun again maybe like the forgestar thread?

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...them-life.html
I will NEVER deal with 'them' (select the entity of your choosing) again!!!!
until next time
Old 04-23-2014, 02:44 PM

2013 C63 AMG
Ohhh man, this is getting good...
Old 04-23-2014, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,587 Likes on 935 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
I will NEVER deal with 'them' (select the entity of your choosing) again!!!!
until next time
There's more examples but I figured one was enough...
Old 04-23-2014, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
This and that.
Damn....this thread backfired like the Jaguar F Type's exhaust does.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 793 Likes on 545 Posts
W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
Old 04-23-2014, 03:07 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Diabolis
lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My (Brother's) experience so far with my (his) Pre-Ordered BMW M4