Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mod day :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 08:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG
Brad you're going to have to rebuild it all once you SC anyway bruv. So just fang it till it blows and then venture out to the dark side
Old 07-12-2014, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
I'm yet to hear a c63 that has blown up using a supercharger but if it happens then so be it
Old 07-12-2014, 10:48 AM

AMG
LOLLLLL Ok Brad.

You're the only person i've ever heard of wanting to get a Stage III supercharger and keep his driveline stock lol.

Read this: http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/amg-l...s-arrived.html

There's a couple of people in Libya and the Mideast who have blown the M156 and driveline to bits using a SC.

It's highly recommended to do your Tranny, Diff and Motor if you want to do it properly and have that piece of mind.

Gluck with running a Stage III with stock driveline, hopefully you'll run some good numbers this time

Last edited by RawBenz; 07-12-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2010 C63 Estate
Oil Air Separator is good even for stock.
I have seen how much oil pools on standard M156 engine. Its beneficial for the stock too.

Ofcourse, no doubt, its needed for FI. So Brad, at least you will be prepared for any future upgrade. Even if not, like you said, if planning on keeping the car and for peace of mind, its good to have.

Last edited by AMG893; 07-12-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:10 AM

AMG
No one said that the Weistec Sep isn't good or isn't necessary for N/A.

Off course it's good either way.

It's highly recommended for NA or Forced Induction. It's good insurance for the M156.

Last edited by RawBenz; 07-12-2014 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c63
Originally Posted by RawBenz
LOLLLLL Ok Brad.

You're the only person i've ever heard of wanting to get a Stage III supercharger and keep his driveline stock lol.

Read this: http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/amg-l...s-arrived.html

There's a couple of people in Libya and the Mideast who have blown the M156 and driveline to bits using a SC.

It's highly recommended to do your Tranny, Diff and Motor if you want to do it properly and have that piece of mind.

Gluck with running a Stage III with stock driveline, hopefully you'll run some good numbers this time
Hmm I don't know how I missed this but rawbenz why don't u keep ur comments to ur self do u know me?? How do u know my drive line is stock?? How do u know anything?? Where is ur time slip?? Where r the pics of your car?? U talk about getting ur engine built?? Show me the pics??

There are many guys running stage 2 superchargers on this website with standard autos lol and who ever said I was going to run a stage 3 supercharger?? U should get ur facts right before u start running ur mouth

Do u know what ur full crap go ***** someone else's thread

Loser

Last edited by mr747; 07-19-2014 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:04 AM

AMG
I know your driveline is stock because when i asked you if you'd built and strengthened your diff you said "yes i have wavetrac" LOL

I've never posted photos on here of my car.
AMG893 has seen plenty, (because the bloke was begging me day and night to send him some) so i texted him pics of my C63 and the rest of my cars. (what is wrong with liking to keep my car private?) I'm not like you brad where i have to make a thread about painting my inserts, grills, calipers, washing my dog, cleaning my house lol Keep driving your stink around with all these mods only to run an embarrassing 11.9/12 sec pass lol After having spent all that $$$ on your Carbonio, CAI, Full Exhaust, Headers, Multiple Tunes (at chasers mind you lol) etc etc you still only managed a 12 sec pass with a 11.9 at best wow.

Ask AMG893. My wife ran the same time as yours in her stock C63 AMG and she was driving lol.
Goes to show how much of a flop you are.

I don't know you.. i know people that do (from what i've heard i like to stay away) and any flop who spends thousands on his car and can only bust out 12's and barely break into the 11's is a clown. Especially seeing as a stock C63 should run 12's. Plenty of vids on Youtube. I think there's a link on your youtube video of someone who posted up some vids of people running 12's and high 11's in STOCK C63's lol.

Show you the pics? LOL Brad, let me bow down to you since you're Allah now are you, because that is the only person i listen and bow down to? I must show you my pics hahaha. I built my car for me and not for my status. If i wanted to be a toss, i'd sit here mentioning the cars and bikes i own, but i like to keep private I come on here to get knowledge, give knowledge and compliment the beautiful rides that many other forum users have. A quick check of my posts will show that i have great appreciation for people's rides whether they be a stock C63 or a worked SLS.

Everyone at Chasers laughs at you mate! Everyone!! Everyone laughs at you period. Driving a C63 and getting it tuned at Chasers lol. Cheap flop bragging about punching out 333kw on a happy dyno that barely got him good 1/4mile times. People haven't stopped laughing at how you've been eaten by VF Commodores, VS Commodores etc. You got torn to bits by a commodore with just exhaust mods lol.

AMG893's friend got 305kw @ wheels in her C63 that only had a tune and secondary cat delete. She'd prob run a better time than you on the 1/4 seeing as my wife can drive better than you lol.

Anyways that's my rant

Last edited by RawBenz; 07-19-2014 at 06:51 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:10 AM

AMG
LOLLLL Clown

Originally Posted by mr747
I sold the Kleeman for the same price i got it and bought a Weistec at a fraction of the price from a mate in the UAE who sourced it for me.

Any of the big names in Aus are good for the installation and if you buy a S/C through them they'll warranty it.

I highly recommend getting heads and rebuilding tranny and diff. If you want to go all out rebuild the block. But def do heads/buy heads and watch the power come on.

I recommend any of the stages they all work well in either Kleeman or Weistec. It really depends on how much power you want to go for.

For built drivelines (tranny/diff) i recommend a stage 2 onwards.. you'll need a oil sep, filters, ice box, transmission mods (i highly recommend Weistec Bulletproof Transmission for Stage II and III)

Anything else a stage 1 is enough.

Not telling what i have at the moment

But i have done a huge overhaul of my car. I didn't have it for a few weeks, it's completely changed.
No worries mate
I'm probably going for a stage 2 or 3 super charge kit

Thanks for letting me know

Last edited by RawBenz; 07-19-2014 at 07:00 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c63
Hahaha hahaha I'm sure she did lol ur a dreamer go put some oil in ur car ur supercharged car with ur built engine and red start button
Old 07-19-2014, 05:12 AM

AMG
Even on your youtube video people are posting videos of their stock C63's running better times than yours hahaha.

I will just after your stage III with stock driveline runs a 9 lmfao. Embarrassing.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:13 AM

AMG
Originally Posted by mr747
Hmm I don't know how I missed this but rawbenz why don't u keep ur comments to ur self do u know me?? How do u know my drive line is stock?? How do u know anything?? Where is ur time slip?? Where r the pics of your car?? U talk about getting ur engine built?? Show me the pics??

There are many guys running stage 2 superchargers on this website with standard autos lol and who ever said I was going to run a stage 3 supercharger?? U should get ur facts right before u start running ur mouth

Do u know what ur full crap go ***** someone else's thread

Loser
You did.. as you can see lol gronk

Plenty of other Inboxes i can post up to show exactly how much of a dreamer and a clown you are.

Last edited by RawBenz; 07-19-2014 at 06:53 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c63
Go fix the oil leak
Old 07-20-2014, 04:11 PM

09 C63 AMG
Car looks sick dude, what exactly are those rims you have? You said clk wheels? Can you clarify the year and model, I really would like to stay "OEM" with the wheels on my c63.

thanks
Old 07-20-2014, 09:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Rockin_AMG
Car looks sick dude, what exactly are those rims you have? You said clk wheels? Can you clarify the year and model, I really would like to stay "OEM" with the wheels on my c63.

thanks
The wheels on his car are the C63 507 Edition wheels.

The CLK wheels he was talking about are the 1999-2001 CLK320 16in wheels which he is using for drag racing. These ones

Old 07-20-2014, 11:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63

Ask AMG893. My wife ran the same time as yours in her stock C63 AMG and she was driving lol.

any flop who spends thousands on his car and can only bust out 12's and barely break into the 11's is a clown. Especially seeing as a stock C63 should run 12's. Plenty of vids on Youtube. I think there's a link on your youtube video of someone who posted up some vids of people running 12's and high 11's in STOCK C63's lol.

AMG893's friend got 305kw @ wheels in her C63 that only had a tune and secondary cat delete.
Hi Rawbenz, not trying to get in the middle of you 2, how ever what time did your wife run?

A stock preface lift c63 in aus does the 1/4 in 12.6/8 @ 112/114mph. A tune only is good for about 12.2 with a 1.8 60ft. There was a guy years ago who had a mhp tune and went 11.9 @118mph in perth (different track and conditions). That the fastest i have ever seen.

With headers, tune and full exhaust i know of only 1 car that has gone faster then my 11.7 but that was lightened. Charliekay ran a best of 11.80 with the same mod list to mine (just different brands). To say any flop who barely breaks into the 11s is a little unfair. Our cars in aus run a lot slower then USA cars, and east cost to west coast makes a difference.

AMG893 friends car must be a freak. There have been several tune only cars break the 300rwkw barrier but not many. With tune only i went from 295rwk to approx 320rwk with headers but all dyno's vary so who knows. last time i dyno'd mine it was 317rwkw.

What have you done to your car rawbenz?
I really hope someone organises a amg day at WSID where its a show n shine and drag day, id love to drive down from qld for it!
Maybe an idea for some of us??
Old 07-21-2014, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c63
I know your driveline is stock because when i asked you if you'd built and strengthened your diff you said "yes i have wavetrac" LOL

I've never posted photos on here of my car.
AMG893 has seen plenty, (because the bloke was begging me day and night to send him some) so i texted him pics of my C63 and the rest of my cars. (what is wrong with liking to keep my car private?) I'm not like you brad where i have to make a thread about painting my inserts, grills, calipers, washing my dog, cleaning my house lol Keep driving your stink around with all these mods only to run an embarrassing 11.9/12 sec pass lol After having spent all that $$$ on your Carbonio, CAI, Full Exhaust, Headers, Multiple Tunes (at chasers mind you lol) etc etc you still only managed a 12 sec pass with a 11.9 at best wow.

Goes to show how much of a flop you are.

I don't know you.. i know people that do (from what i've heard i like to stay away) and any flop who spends thousands on his car and can only bust out 12's and barely break into the 11's is a clown. Especially seeing as a stock C63 should run 12's. Plenty of vids on Youtube. I think there's a link on your youtube video of someone who posted up some vids of people running 12's and high 11's in STOCK C63's lol.

Show you the pics? LOL Brad, let me bow down to you since you're Allah now are you, because that is the only person i listen and bow down to? I must show you my pics hahaha. I built my car for me and not for my status. If i wanted to be a toss, i'd sit here mentioning the cars and bikes i own, but i like to keep private I come on here to get knowledge, give knowledge and compliment the beautiful rides that many other forum users have. A quick check of my posts will show that i have great appreciation for people's rides whether they be a stock C63 or a worked SLS.

Everyone at Chasers laughs at you mate! Everyone!! Everyone laughs at you period. Driving a C63 and getting it tuned at Chasers lol. Cheap flop bragging about punching out 333kw on a happy dyno that barely got him good 1/4mile times. People haven't stopped laughing at how you've been eaten by VF Commodores, VS Commodores etc. You got torn to bits by a commodore with just exhaust mods lol.

AMG893's friend got 305kw @ wheels in her C63 that only had a tune and secondary cat delete. She'd prob run a better time than you on the 1/4 seeing as my wife can drive better than you lol.

Anyways that's my rant
you must off spent hrs and hrs going though my messages and you tube videos and so on u must really have something for me
im sort of blushing

i dont have nothing to hide and thats why i put it all online
i really dont care what people say im proud of the 11.9 pass and i will better it trust me

im glad i was able to waste some of your time by studying me

just to clear the air i run a OE tune no chasers tune lol

Originally Posted by charliekay
The wheels on his car are the C63 507 Edition wheels.

The CLK wheels he was talking about are the 1999-2001 CLK320 16in wheels which he is using for drag racing. These ones

thanks Charlie

anyway let the haters hate ill just sit here and laugh

have a good day
Old 07-21-2014, 01:20 AM

AMG
Originally Posted by RNS-11Z
Hi Rawbenz, not trying to get in the middle of you 2, how ever what time did your wife run?

A stock preface lift c63 in aus does the 1/4 in 12.6/8 @ 112/114mph. A tune only is good for about 12.2 with a 1.8 60ft. There was a guy years ago who had a mhp tune and went 11.9 @118mph in perth (different track and conditions). That the fastest i have ever seen.

With headers, tune and full exhaust i know of only 1 car that has gone faster then my 11.7 but that was lightened. Charliekay ran a best of 11.80 with the same mod list to mine (just different brands). To say any flop who barely breaks into the 11s is a little unfair. Our cars in aus run a lot slower then USA cars, and east cost to west coast makes a difference.

AMG893 friends car must be a freak. There have been several tune only cars break the 300rwkw barrier but not many. With tune only i went from 295rwk to approx 320rwk with headers but all dyno's vary so who knows. last time i dyno'd mine it was 317rwkw.

What have you done to your car rawbenz?
I really hope someone organises a amg day at WSID where its a show n shine and drag day, id love to drive down from qld for it!
Maybe an idea for some of us??
AMG893's friend had made 300kw with a tune and secondary cat delete.

Look before i embarrass you, visit International Auto-Haus
in Sydney.

Plenty of 300kw C63's with just Secondary cat delete and Evotech tune. (new evotech tune will yield up to 320kw)

It's people like you that make this humorous for people like us. At least if you're going to spend $$$$ and full on mod your car, try and aim for a better result than 12's lol. That's what these cars come out running stock!

https://www.facebook.com/Internationalautoahaus

Speak to Allen who's been trained in Germany at EVOTECH. He's going again in 2 weeks.

Evotech Germany just set up in Abu Dhabi, next door to Brabus, evotech does nearly all tuning for Brabus.

That's why a C63 with Headers, Exhaust, CAI, Carbonio, etc running 333kw is embarrassing IMO. (Brad's car) It's not a personal attack on Brad, never has been just my opinion on the performance of his car that's it. Simple. I say this because i think he can be making more power and getting better times. I love his car and think what he's done with it is nice. I am not a hater, just simply someone who has an open mind, it's not always black and white with cars.

International Auto-Haus has one of the lowest reading dynos in Australia.

Pick up the phone, ring Allen and have a chat with someone who actually knows what they're talking about lol.

One thing i hate is getting in online wars and dropping workshop names etc, but honestly this has become a joke. It's people like you that make people think that things cannot be done.

What i've done to my car is no one's business, because i've done it for me.. not a w*ank factor to sit here and brag.

Like i said, i come on here to share knowledge, gain knowledge and appreciate other people's work of arts - that being their cars.

BUT DONT EVER SAY "this is impossible" or "you can't do this" etc.

That is all i have to say on this matter.

Peace out.

Last edited by RawBenz; 07-21-2014 at 02:07 AM.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
Lol ok rawbenz. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us

Last edited by RNS-11Z; 07-21-2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:51 AM

C63 AMG
AMG893's friend had made 300kw with a tune and secondary cat delete.

Look before i embarrass you, visit International Auto-Haus
in Sydney.

Plenty of 300kw C63's with just Secondary cat delete and Evotech tune. (new evotech tune will yield up to 320kw)

It's people like you that make this humorous for people like us. At least if you're going to spend $$$$ and full on mod your car, try and aim for a better result than 12's lol. That's what these cars come out running stock!

https://www.facebook.com/Internationalautoahaus

Speak to Allen who's been trained in Germany at EVOTECH. He's going again in 2 weeks.

Evotech Germany just set up in Abu Dhabi, next door to Brabus, evotech does nearly all tuning for Brabus.

That's why a C63 with Headers, Exhaust, CAI, Carbonio, etc running 333kw is embarrassing IMO. (Brad's car) It's not a personal attack on Brad, never has been just my opinion on the performance of his car that's it. Simple. I say this because i think he can be making more power and getting better times. I love his car and think what he's done with it is nice. I am not a hater, just simply someone who has an open mind, it's not always black and white with cars.

International Auto-Haus has one of the lowest reading dynos in Australia.

Pick up the phone, ring Allen and have a chat with someone who actually knows what they're talking about lol.

One thing i hate is getting in online wars and dropping workshop names etc, but honestly this has become a joke. It's people like you that make people think that things cannot be done.

What i've done to my car is no one's business, because i've done it for me.. not a w*ank factor to sit here and brag.

Like i said, i come on here to share knowledge, gain knowledge and appreciate other people's work of arts - that being their cars.

BUT DONT EVER SAY "this is impossible" or "you can't do this" etc.

That is all i have to say on this matter.

Peace out.
I have met Allan, and I have been at the track with him and raced one of his tuned cars. He is a really nice guy and I hope that you are not affiliated with him because this doesn't look good on his behalf.

Allan does great work and is very knowledgeable especially in the M156 space, but in saying that dyno figures are just that, dyno figures.

I would really like to see a full weight, pump fuel, non-headers C63, with OEM 19s on street tyres run an 11.99 or better at Eastern Creek. I am willing to put $1000 if you can prove me wrong.

Like H (RNZ-11Z) said, there have only been 2 N/A C63s that have run better than his time of 11.7 in Australia. Both were headers cars, 1 with modified brakes and drag wheels, the other I do not have much info on because I haven't seen it, only heard about the run.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:54 AM

AMG
Does it have to be OEM 19's?

Can it be OEM 18's? Can it also be on another track other than WSID?

And no. Dyno figures aren't just that.

333kw from a car running carbonio, cai, headers, exhaust etc
320kw from Evotech Tune + Secondary cat delete.

Once again.. I've said what i needed to say.

Last edited by RawBenz; 07-21-2014 at 02:57 AM.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:58 AM

C63 AMG
Does it have to be OEM 19's?

Can it be OEM 18's? Can it also be on another track other than WSID?
OEM 18s are fine, as long as you are running street rubber, and I am talking about Contis or Michelins, not MT ET Streets or Nittos etc..

I would prefer WSID as I am not flying interstate to watch this and I would like to verify the mods done to the car before it runs.

Are you located in Sydney or elsewhere?
Old 07-21-2014, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
Rawbenz, I'm assuming you know of an evo tech car that has gone faster then we believe? If so could you please share the details? Specs track wheel combo etc?

Charlie, how fast was the evo tech car?
Old 07-21-2014, 03:01 AM

AMG

LOL
Old 07-21-2014, 03:03 AM

AMG
Rawbenz, I'm assuming you know of an evo tech car that has gone faster then we believe? If so could you please share the details? Specs track wheel combo etc?

Look buddy.
First you said it's impossible for a C63 with Tune and Secondary cat delete to hit 300+kw.

I proved you wrong on that.

Now you're fishing for other sh*t because you got made to look like a fool.

Why don't you just ring International Auto-Haus and speak with Allen, what are you afraid of? I'd love to hear him laugh when you tell him it's impossible to get 300kw + from an evotech tune and secondary cat delete.

Like i said, i'm done with this
Old 07-21-2014, 03:08 AM

C63 AMG

The EvoTech car was a CLK63 Black Series, headers and the works. It ran 12.1 but in saying that the gear ratios were modified and setup for track and not drags.

I have tried to be nice and was honestly interested in seeing a non-headers C63 run quicker than 12.0 in Australia but you are a complete tool. If you read the thread we are talking about running in Australia. The tracks are different, conditions different, humidity different, altitude different, I can go on.

A tune only C63 has run 11.5, a FBO C63 has run 10.7 in the US. Does that mean it is going to happen here? Do we know what other lightweight mods were done? What wheels were run? Anything is possible with the right mods, but you were laughing at Brad, from my own experience I found Brads time competitive and was trying to compares apple to apples.

Hence why I said at Eastern Creek.

Last edited by charliekay; 07-21-2014 at 03:10 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: mod day :)