Anyone tried Yoko Advan Sport v105's?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 80 Likes on 66 Posts
C63 coupe, Z3M Roadster garage queen
Anyone tried Yoko Advan Sport v105's?

Yokohama has an interesting ad in Road & Track that compares lap times (in wet and dry) and braking distances (wet & dry) of five ultra-high performance tires. The Michelin MPSS were best in dry lap times but the Advan v105s led in the other three categories. I did a forum search and found nothing. Has anyone had any experience with them?
Old 07-16-2014, 08:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 369 Likes on 184 Posts
C63 AMG
I Have them,

They are a great tire! So far they have been extremely sticky in the hotter Toronto summer weather. Comparing to my stock PSS's. The Advan Sports are a solid contender. They have great traction + handle pretty well in wet weather conditions.

Downside - I am destroying the rear tires pretty quickly. Yes thats because I drive vigorously But they do wear a bit quicker then I had expected.

Either way Im sure you will be pleased by there performance.

Originally Posted by zcct04
Yokohama has an interesting ad in Road & Track that compares lap times (in wet and dry) and braking distances (wet & dry) of five ultra-high performance tires. The Michelin MPSS were best in dry lap times but the Advan v105s led in the other three categories. I did a forum search and found nothing. Has anyone had any experience with them?