Sponsored by:

Kelley Blue Book: Value is Whaaaattt!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2014 | 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 E550 Cabrio
Thanks Razzy. Much appreciated.

And to be honest PurpleHeart I don't think I really put it to her as an either/or.
I just said lots of guys my age go crazy, get the mistress or start hitting the peeler bars and getting in all types of trouble all in attempt to kill the boredom and keep life interesting. I told her that all things considered, this was a pretty benign form of entertainment and that while this dog might sit out in the yard and watch everything that goes by, he never ever jumps the fence. And that deserves a reward.

She agreed. I think its pretty sound logic, which I hope she never decides to use on me
Old 09-02-2014 | 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
^ I'm just poking some fun. At 24 I practically know nothing... I would, however, assume that the word "mistress" used in the house would lead to a night on the couch or worse!

Definitely logical. Not my wife, but I tell my mom at least I'm not buying drugs
Old 09-02-2014 | 06:36 PM

2022 4 Runner Pro, supercharged and lifted Lime Rush, 2018 E63s wagon Edition 1
You guys crack me up! So many good posts and 604 C63 I like your take on life. When people ask what I do out side of work and I tell them that I surf, play guitar and was into martial arts for many years (no longer), I almost always get the "I'm gonna do some of those thing when I retire." No, you've got to start early as in later years one may not be able to due to health, injuries, etc. We only get one go around in our current body so why not enjoy. So much to see and do. Take care of business and family but have fun too. And the C63? Jeez is it ever fun! I restored a few cars in my life but this thing smokes 'em all. My C63 will never see a surfboard in it though as that is what my 4x4 is for. Thanks you guys, I enjoy this site more and more every time I post something and get these great responses, both positive and critical, they are all good and welcome too.
Old 09-02-2014 | 08:21 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by 604 C63
Thanks Razzy. Much appreciated.

And to be honest PurpleHeart I don't think I really put it to her as an either/or.
I just said lots of guys my age go crazy, get the mistress or start hitting the peeler bars and getting in all types of trouble all in attempt to kill the boredom and keep life interesting. I told her that all things considered, this was a pretty benign form of entertainment and that while this dog might sit out in the yard and watch everything that goes by, he never ever jumps the fence. And that deserves a reward.

She agreed. I think its pretty sound logic, which I hope she never decides to use on me
For some reason I feel like I want to hear your life story lol. I don't know, just the way you wrote and explained your initial post was breathtaking.