Sponsored by:

Financing 25k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63 AMG P31
Originally Posted by avery.whss
agree'd ..our taxes in canada definitely are designed to suck peoples pockets dry
Our income tax brackets are very strange, they definitely don't do anyone but sub 30k earners any favours.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
A V8
24 and you're going to lease a C63?

Go gain some more financal sense before you jump into an AMG

I bought my C63 cash at 23, (im almost 26 now) came from dirt poor parents, had nothing, why not just go work a bit harder like I did and buy the entire car?

Just my opinion, I don't really consider people who finance/lease cars true "owners" their just renting the car similar to renting a house, just met to many cocky guys who brag over leasing a car

maybe find a way to turn that 20k into 200k first

its like this guy online, he put down 20k on a lambo and acts like hes god of his city or something, he's hella cocky but yet he's making $1500 payments a month, thats called being a idiot

Please do not turn this thread into "that". I happen to think of myself as very well ahead of where most are at 24. I have investments paid for the day i cut the check. I will be looking for another investment property this year, hence me not buying this car in cash. Ask me to spend 100-200k on properties, i'll do it. Ask me to buy a depreciating AMG in cash, that i'll dump in two years. No thanks.

Thank you all for the info, i will check out what the dealers can offer me this weekend. If i somehow find a white on red sedan, i will surely be posting here the second i get home.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 C63 P30
Originally Posted by solekeeper
Please do not turn this thread into "that". I happen to think of myself as very well ahead of where most are at 24. I have investments paid for the day i cut the check. I will be looking for another investment property this year, hence me not buying this car in cash. Ask me to spend 100-200k on properties, i'll do it. Ask me to buy a depreciating AMG in cash, that i'll dump in two years. No thanks.

Thank you all for the info, i will check out what the dealers can offer me this weekend. If i somehow find a white on red sedan, i will surely be posting here the second i get home.
Do yourself a favor and look online at rates too. You might be able to save a percent or use it as leverage
Old 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan
24 and you're going to lease a C63?

Go gain some more financal sense before you jump into an AMG

I bought my C63 cash at 23, (im almost 26 now) came from dirt poor parents, had nothing, why not just go work a bit harder like I did and buy the entire car?

Just my opinion, I don't really consider people who finance/lease cars true "owners" their just renting the car similar to renting a house, just met to many cocky guys who brag over leasing a car

maybe find a way to turn that 20k into 200k first

its like this guy online, he put down 20k on a lambo and acts like hes god of his city or something, he's hella cocky but yet he's making $1500 payments a month, thats called being a idiot
I'm sorry but the one sounding like an 'idiot' here is you! I have sold cars to clients that make half million or more and they still finance $50k cars.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
'18 C63A Cabriolet
I bought my C63 cash at 23, (im almost 26 now) came from dirt poor parents, had nothing...
yippee
Old 01-06-2015, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
'18 C63A Cabriolet
Originally Posted by tasho3
I'm sorry but the one sounding like an 'idiot' here is you! I have sold cars to clients that make half million or more and they still finance $50k cars.
Exactly. I'd rather borrow money at 2% than spend my own.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Banned

S550 on order
Originally Posted by HBC350
Exactly. I'd rather borrow money at 2% than spend my own.
obviously you don't make enough to spend your own

maybe go work a bit harder, congratulations you guys can borrow $$ ...good for you, just like the other 500 million humans on this planet it's nothing to try and boast about...woohoo low interest rates OMG! Congrats you paid <$5000 in bills for a few years straight..good for you want a throphy? i've met guys who make 20k a year and have better credit then guys ive met who make a mill

financing a new car makes sense, they drop in value too fast, buying a car thats 5+ years old @ finance is dumb..it's already depreciated, but if you guys want to lease/finance old stuff then go for it, don't goto the race track and act cocky then when your financing a car or cry when you mod it and the dealer won't cover it.

it's not different then financing a new TV, it's all good and gravy for the 1st year or 2, then after that it doesn't make financal sense, if OP wants to sell the car in 2 years and get the new C63, then finance it, but if you want to put a blower on it/mod it, then go buy it outright, if i were OP I'd offer them 35k cash money and be done with it, 15k more ontop of a down payment and you have 0 more bills to worry about every month, cause when you goto trade it back into the dealer in 2 years they'll maybe offer you 25 or 30

Last edited by avery.whss; 01-06-2015 at 04:42 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:34 PM

2011 C63 AMG P31
Someone should close this thread. It's just become a mess. Almost none of the comments relate to OP's question...

Avery, hate to be a dick, but no one cares how much you make/claim to make. Especially on the internet. Stop trying to show off.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Banned

S550 on order
Originally Posted by ToXicXxX
Someone should close this thread. It's just become a mess. Almost none of the comments relate to OP's question...

Avery, hate to be a dick, but no one cares how much you make/claim to make. Especially on the internet. Stop trying to show off.
i never said anything about how much i make, im just saying theres to many people in society upto their noses in debt with all these flashy material items, im not saying OP is one of them but whats with everyone and being obessed with more bills every month? Personally i want LESS bills coming to my house every month, not more how can you save $$ if you always have $$ going out? it just doesn't work
Old 01-06-2015, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
wow, ignorance should hurt more than it does.

Avery, perhaps some personal finance classes are in order.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Banned

S550 on order
Originally Posted by Quadcammer
wow, ignorance should hurt more than it does.

Avery, perhaps some personal finance classes are in order.
if it involves becoming a debt slave, no thanks, all cash no loans no leases for me
Old 01-06-2015, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan

maybe go work a bit harder, congratulations you guys can borrow $$ ...good for you, just like the other 500 million humans on this planet it's nothing to try and boast about...woohoo low interest rates OMG! Congrats you paid <$5000 in bills for a few years straight..good for you want a throphy? i've met guys who make 20k a year and have better credit then guys ive met who make a mill

financing a new car makes sense, they drop in value too fast, buying a car thats 5+ years old @ finance is dumb..it's already depreciated, but if you guys want to lease/finance old stuff then go for it, don't goto the race track and act cocky then when your financing a car or cry when you mod it and the dealer won't cover it.

it's not different then financing a new TV, it's all good and gravy for the 1st year or 2, then after that it doesn't make financal sense, if OP wants to sell the car in 2 years and get the new C63, then finance it, but if you want to put a blower on it/mod it, then go buy it outright, if i were OP I'd offer them 35k cash money and be done with it, 15k more ontop of a down payment and you have 0 more bills to worry about every month, cause when you goto trade it back into the dealer in 2 years they'll maybe offer you 25 or 30
Dr. Phil, are you mad at the world?
Old 01-06-2015, 10:06 PM

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts
C63
1.99% here with excellent credit.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:02 AM

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 911, 2012 C63
1.49% can be had. Putting down 20k seems like an odd move when there is no prepayment penalty and debt is cheap. Not advocating spending more than you can afford of course. Don't do that. Things aren't worth it.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 309 Likes on 198 Posts
10 C six trizzle
I know were beating a dead horse here but what lamborghini is this? Is he doing like a 30yr finance on it or is this some used and abused p.o.s. gallardo?

And to add to the rest of this offtopic matter...
If you are 23 or 24 and purchasing a new c63 in cash, financing (and can actually afford it) etc... All on your own w/o any help you're
A. one bad mother ****er
B. lucky son of a *****
C. a liar
or
D. all of the above.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:08 AM

2011 C63 AMG P31
I'd call myself A and B
Old 01-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Banned

S550 on order
Originally Posted by roadtalontsi
I know were beating a dead horse here but what lamborghini is this? Is he doing like a 30yr finance on it or is this some used and abused p.o.s. gallardo?

And to add to the rest of this offtopic matter...
If you are 23 or 24 and purchasing a new c63 in cash, financing (and can actually afford it) etc... All on your own w/o any help you're
A. one bad mother ****er
B. lucky son of a *****
C. a liar
or
D. all of the above.

people can do whatever they want but making pointless dumb videos constantly is pointless in my eyes maybe if it was new..

Last edited by avery.whss; 01-07-2015 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 309 Likes on 198 Posts
10 C six trizzle
bahahahaha! he drives a mustang that explains alot. He bought an automatic (homo), settled for yellow that he really didnt like, and plans to modify it lol. That is an epic video. Lamborgini gallardo is his dream car since he was a kid...those only came out in 03', i smell lambo poser troll. Everytime i go to cars and coffee, I cant help but laugh at all the sub 20yr olds with gallardo's. Yep they are most likely trust fund babies, but regardless of that clearly have poor taste. Those things are terds in stock form. not to mention a lambo w/o lambo doors wtf is that.

thanks for sharing i needed that.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 Prius :)
Disclaimer: I didn't watch the video above in its entirety

But, it looks like the guy worked hard to buy a lambo and is pretty humble about it. He's not throwing his money in anyone's face..What's the problem?
Old 01-07-2015, 08:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A V8
so thanks to avery this thread has turned to ****.

thanks.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:10 AM

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts
08 E63 AMG P30, 2013 S550, 09 E63, 14 E63 S Wagon, 14 E350 Wagon(current), 13 C63 P31 (current)
Lol. That was entertaining.
One point I found odd: how is it some one has investments and properties etc...but needs help finding 25k financing, or best way to go about it.

Not an attack on OP, I just found it odd.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Received 521 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Thread cleaned. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on this forum. Just watch the language and personal attacks.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A V8
Originally Posted by p30amg08
Lol. That was entertaining.
One point I found odd: how is it some one has investments and properties etc...but needs help finding 25k financing, or best way to go about it.

Not an attack on OP, I just found it odd.

Parents helped me purchase both my properties, both of which are paid for.
They bought my my first car when i was 17. All 3 cars that followed were paid for in cash, by myself. My father does not finance/lease ANYTHING anymore. So he isn't the most knowledgeable on the subject. So this car will be a whole new buying experience for myself.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by roadtalontsi
bahahahaha! he drives a mustang that explains alot. He bought an automatic (homo), settled for yellow that he really didnt like, and plans to modify it lol. That is an epic video. Lamborgini gallardo is his dream car since he was a kid...those only came out in 03', i smell lambo poser troll. Everytime i go to cars and coffee, I cant help but laugh at all the sub 20yr olds with gallardo's. Yep they are most likely trust fund babies, but regardless of that clearly have poor taste. Those things are terds in stock form. not to mention a lambo w/o lambo doors wtf is that.

thanks for sharing i needed that.
you sound like a rocket scientist also.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG

RIP grammar.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Financing 25k