MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   Eurocharged Company - Field Report (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/574244-eurocharged-company-field-report.html)

Kid Dynamite 02-10-2015 01:40 PM

Eurocharged Company - Field Report

Hello Community ,

with this thread i will share my personal experience with "Jerry" and the company "Eurocharged" !

Nov 25 / 2014 i ordered some parts from Eurocharged because the "BlackFriday" Offers were very attractive :rolleyes:

A few days later Jerry told me that the MyGenius handheld and the 55 AMG Headers run out of stock and we have to wait a little bit.

A few weeks later Jerry told me that he feels very bad about it but the 55 headers are still run out off stock - mygenius and the rest off the parts are ready to ship.

Jerry makes a great suggestion.
He told me that he will ship the available parts with DHL Express and if the headers will be in stock he send me a second package with DHL Express.

Jerry/Eurocharged has bear all the additional costs for the second express package

Thanks for such a awesome costumer service Jerry / Eurocharged !!! :bow:

Regards from Germany

ALEX :)

Robert AMG 02-10-2015 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite (Post 6326101)
Hello Community ,

with this thread i will share my personal experience with "Jerry" and the company "Eurocharged" !

Nov 25 / 2014 i ordered some parts from Eurocharged because the "BlackFriday" Offers were very attractive :rolleyes:

A few days later Jerry told me that the MyGenius handheld and the 55 AMG Headers run out of stock and we have to wait a little bit.

A few weeks later Jerry told me that he feels very bad about it but the 55 headers are still run out off stock - mygenius and the rest off the parts are ready to ship.

Jerry makes a great suggestion.
He told me that he will ship the available parts with DHL Express and if the headers will be in stock he send me a second package with DHL Express.

Jerry/Eurocharged has bear all the additional costs for the second express package

Thanks for such a awesome costumer service Jerry / Eurocharged !!! :bow:

Regards from Germany

ALEX :)

this is normal as usual with Jerry :zoom:

dchl21 02-10-2015 01:48 PM

proper

solekeeper 02-10-2015 01:54 PM

that's customer service. good to hear.

Kid Dynamite 02-10-2015 01:59 PM

I just want to say that every interested costumer (worldwide) can 100% trust in Jerry/Eurocharged

chrisridebike8 02-10-2015 02:06 PM

Good stuff. I've never had a bad experience from EC

Worth the wait 02-10-2015 05:34 PM

I love to see threads like this!

ArmoE55 02-10-2015 05:40 PM

EC has one of the best customer services in the world.

This thread doesn't surprise me at all. They go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction; quite frankly, many companies can learn from them.

6.3-amg 02-10-2015 05:59 PM

Yup, no product issues and any queries promptly dealt with by Jerry & his team. Im UK based.

johnny--2k 02-10-2015 07:52 PM

another bump for great service from EC.

I even made a stop at the Houston location and talked to Phillip a little bit about an intermittent P0171 CEL that I kept getting. He reviewed some options, and he offered to have Jerry look at the tune again to see if AFR's were off somewhere. I passed on the offer at the time as I ended up going in for an A service shortly after that meeting and had my intake gaskets replaced as one of them was leaking, and that was the cause of the CEL.

Great service, great product, and definitely has my recommendations to any and all other owners I meet!

ld63 02-10-2015 11:49 PM

I too have had nothing less than excellent service from Jerry and EC. I have exchanged several emails for tunes with my swapped setups etc and he has always been first class.

Kid Dynamite 02-11-2015 06:46 AM

Stock file send to Eurocharged yesterday / Modified tune received at the same day !

Jerry ------> :urock:

rentzington 02-11-2015 08:46 AM

theyve always been great at answering any questions i had about the tune and were very friendly when i ordered the tune over the phone.
If I find myself in houston i'm going to try and checkout their shop.

BLKROKT 02-11-2015 01:27 PM

Another bump. Asked Jerry for a new headers tune last night, and got race/street files back today. No charge. AWESOME service!

Autosport7 02-12-2015 02:10 PM

Jerry navigates a decent battle ship I guess....
Just playing Jerry, great vendor/cs provider, never any issues. :y
And my C63 still pulls like a MF-ing freight train, for an n/a 6.3 anyway.

jordanaf 02-12-2015 02:41 PM

I've had 3 cars and numerous exchanges with EC and Jerry personally. Absolutely outstanding!!!!!!!! He is one classy guy and his products are superb. I trust him implicitly and wouldn't think twice about supporting him and his business.

Exceptional work and white glove treatment. Wanna give a shout out to John as well!!!

///RAMS 02-14-2015 06:21 PM

Good thing you got what you had promised them, and more.
Excellent service from Eurocharged.