C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

anyone with an agency back?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 08:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63
anyone with an agency back?

Recently installed this system and did all the work myself...... I ran the lines and hooked up the control box. When at cold start car sounds rather quiet when revving in neutral or park she sounds amazing. but when accelerating after 3000 rpms it sounds almost as if the valves are closing and I'm not getting the sound I would expect. I hooked up ground and the 12volt wire, I didn't hook up the yellow for the accesory because I figured that was to adjust when the valves open and closed automatically?
The Brown wire from agency said its a Brown wire in they're wire diaghram so I have no e what goes to......

Also on the black control box.....there is a slot with a small black plastic piece that slides into the "jump" slot.....what is that for? Next to it is a small dial (philips head) that I'm clueless about and 2 other knobs I'm assuming are for letting the system to know what rpm to start at and shut off at.

The exhaust is well built and sounds great. I'm rather disappointed they don't send you any type of instructions or info on any of these dials it slots. And when I asked for pictures of the system there was nothing helpful in how to run the vaccume lines or where to tap the wires in.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me as to what the yellow and brown wires are for and on the control box what the jump slot is used for and 3 dials to the right of it? Thank you in advanced